Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

Sonam should speak
Swara should speak
Sonakshi should speak
Mini should speak
Richa should speak
Shruti seth should speak

But Devta shahrukh is mentioned, bechara has family and give vaasta of biwi bacha and people are trying to diver the topic.

So above mentioned actress dont have family? Why they should speak? And why their feminism should be questioned?

Most of these actress have flop career and no power still they should take a stand but spare shahrukh. So typicalπŸ˜† 

Shahrukh already got burned BADLY for opening his mouth during intolerance controversy, since then he has been avoiding controversies like the plague!
Same with Aamir. Both have been called traitors, been bashed for months, SrK's movie boycotted by some bhakts, etc. 

And Im not the one calling out the actresses for not speaking out, others are,  so go and target them!
In fact I spoke in defence of actresses that they have no power or clout in BW. 
So what are you talking about? πŸ˜•

I didnt give vaasta of biwi bachcha, but spoke abt Aamir and SrK both having normal family lives, not like that disturbed twisted Sallu. Why is this bothering you so much? πŸ˜†
And why are u bashing SRK only here? Is it because I have SRK in my siggy? Well, FYI, Im an Aamir fan too...πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a PR planned stunt. Sallu has been making idiotic unnecessary controversies since few weeks now...Arijit, Olympics,  now this. If he was really sorry,  he would have already apologized and  wouldn't let all this hungama continue...and had his dad apologize instead. 

This is not even a case of being misquoted or media created controversy like it happens to other stars. 

But if it is a gimmick,  then that's even more disgusting and seriously sick. 

I posted this yesterday only, that hes doing all this for promoting his movie, this time hes using  controversies to promote it!
Previously it used to be charity news, this time its controversies.

His desperate fans will do their best to defend him and then rush in droves to watch his movie 10 times at least. 
And frankly speaking many misogynists will appreciate his crude comments and support him even more. 

Any publicity is good publicity, as we have seen in the case of Donald Trump! The more controversial u are, the more media and public will discuss you and u get free publicity. And certain elements in society will always support these villains with their disgusting mentality.
#SalmanRapeShocker Wouldn't matter much even if Salman Khan apologises, he trivialised rape: Anna M Vetticad, columnist
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sonam should speak
Swara should speak
Sonakshi should speak
Mini should speak
Richa should speak
Shruti seth should speak

But Devta shahrukh is mentioned, bechara has family and give vaasta of biwi bacha and people are trying to diver the topic.

So above mentioned actress dont have family? Why they should speak? And why their feminism should be questioned?

Most of these actress have flop career and no power still they should take a stand but spare shahrukh. So typicalπŸ˜† 

what happened to

ranveer
varun
ranbir
tiger

they are all young.. highly unlikely they will star in a movie opposite salman playing his love interest but it is totally okay when the cat got all their tongue..  😳 they have their own box office power for which they get paid more.

in a male dominated industry when male actors do not speak up, but expecting actresses to speak up and calling them cowards and hypocrites for it is mind-boggling πŸ‘

Edited by jaanetu - 7 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Specially where is his best friend spineless Shahrukh who was so happy when he got clean chit?

Where is jhooth mev jayete aamir?

Why are we targeting these actress who have no power.

Other 2 khans have more power than them.

Very true. All of Aamir's "satyamev jayte" and all of SRk's famed oratory skills go in hiding when it comes to speak out against one of their own. Why ask actresses, whose career is literally at the mercy of these men to speak out ? What will they get -15 seconds of tv time and then blacklisted for life ?
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaanetu

what happened to

ranveer
varun
ranbir
tiger

they are all young.. highly unlikely they will star in a movie opposite salman playing his love interest but it is totally okay when the cat got all their tongue.. 😳 they have their own box office power for which they get paid more.

in a male dominated industry when male actors do not speak up, but expecting actresses to speak up and calling them cowards and hypocrites for it is mind-boggling πŸ‘

Nice try diverting the issue. Why do these celebs HAVE to speak? They don't owe anything to Salman.
As far as I know, majority of Salman fans still mock Vivek for that infamous press conference and call him all sorts of names. Why would these young actors want a career suicide?

We all know how fragile Sallu's ego is. As yamyam said "as long as they are not supporting, everything's good."
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanetu

what happened to

ranveer
varun
ranbir
tiger

they are all young.. highly unlikely they will star in a movie opposite salman playing his love interest but it is totally okay when the cat got all their tongue..  😳 they have their own box office power for which they get paid more.

Same as the member you quoted, shes targeting me for defending the other 2 Khans who already got bashed for intolerance. Yet I didnt say anything against the actresses or called them out for not speaking against this, in fact I defended the actresses on this topic only. 

But this above member isnt mocking the TM or other members who bashed those actresses for not speaking out. She has targeted me before on other topics too and Sallu fans are enjoying it as they dont have anything else to say abt their idol's disgusting mind. 
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Like someone said before, as long as no one is openly supporting him, i guess thats the maximum you can expect from an industry which functions on "you scratch my back, i will scratch yours"

I would love if some stars spoke about it. But as long as they are NOT tweeting retarded stuff like Ghai and pooja bedi, its ok
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Nice try diverting the issue. Why do these celebs HAVE to speak? They don't owe anything to Salman.
As far as I know, majority of Salman fans still mock Vivek for that infamous press conference and call him all sorts of names. Why would these young actors want a career suicide?

We all know how fragile Sallu's ego is. As yamyam said "as long as they are not supporting, everything's good."

why should sonam, swara, sonakshi, mini, richa, shruti speak then?

this was your original comment

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Whole BW has maintained silence on this issue. Support karna nahi, against bolne ki himmat nahi.

this is not a matter of courage. it is career suicide for all ACTORS and ACTRESSES. it would be foolish and stupid for any one of them to speak up, but the difference is actresses are mocked for their fake feminism when they are silent on such matters
atominis thumbnail
I really want to know!
Where is Swara Bhaskar, Shabana Azmi, Sonam Kapoor, Javed Akhtar, Farhan Akhtar, Kangana Ranaut, Kiran Rao, Mahesh Bhatt type gang? Where is He For She India Ambassador Anupam Kher? Where is Ashoke Pandit? Usually they are very vocal. What happened now?

What happened to Mr Satyamev Jayate Aamir Khan?

Why is everyone silent today? Scared of underworld linked Khan family?