Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This thread shows not just Sallu fans, but fans in general are delusional tools. Whether Deepla fans, Sonam fans, Kangu fans or SRK fans.

Oh before you jump on me for Kat, I know Katty is never gonna go against Sallu because if ahe didn't went against him when he slapped, ab kiya khak jayegi.
Also Akki will never take panga with Sallu.

Because they are all selfish and don't have the guts to go against the system and in BW, the system is the BW Khandhan(Khans, Kapoors, Johars, Chopras and all).Edited by Love_Katty_24-7 - 7 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaanetu

why should sonam, swara, sonakshi, mini, richa, shruti speak then?

this was your original comment

this is not a matter of courage. it is career suicide for all ACTORS and ACTRESSES. it would be foolish and stupid for any one of them to speak up, but the difference is actresses are mocked for their fake feminism when they are silent on such matters

Everyone has a right to choose which matters to address in public. I still stand by what I said. Speaking against Sallu is a career suicide for both actors and actresses given how big of a bully he is.
So noone is able to muster the courage to go against him. I think that's what I had said. 😕
But yeah targeting of actresses specifically is wrong. They are not in a position to piss off Bhai. For that I had called out to the TM if you check my comment in the thread earlier.
Can't quote here. Online via mobile.Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
Hypocrites are every where...
The people who are rioting against Salman once laughed or supported all those AIB roast videos or jokes of Bollywood Gandu/All India Bakchod's which consisted term rape much more often than in this case.

WHY SHOULD ANY CELEB SPEAK FOR OR AGAINST SALMAN? They speak for issues they feel it's appropriate for. Here why does this need to be dragged? Should Salman get more attention and publicity to hype Sultan? 

And with all this. I rest my case. I am tired of this drama. Salman made not just insensitive but very silly reference of rape and wish he makes up for this by sincere apology. But that goes out for all in future who supports famous trolls/comedian/freedom of speech relatively similar terms or jokes. Here the difference was Salman is India's biggest superstar at the moment and being from him, this statement was just stupid. He should set an standard for all his fans. I was disgusted by the reactions on twitter by both his (not all but few) insensitive fans and all them feminist supporters bringing in Salman's siblings (Alvira/Arpita), mothers and ex's and arguing about term rape used on them. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by SunSaathiya - 7 years ago
It's tiring. 
Have nothing to say much besides  Salman is wrong and wish he makes an apology and hopefully it's sincere one that everyone gets some sort of peace. 

I came on IF to post polls on exciting films and music and they all get ignored as first page is all about this controversy. Why feeding it so much? 

I am a Salman fan. and here Salman's at fault. Whole world got hear about his insensitive statement. HIs family's upright against his statements too even he must be regretting. He will apologise. Why does he need more attention ? Why give Sultan more buzz? In India, any publicity is good publicity. 
Im just gonna put this out there

Maybe other than Ram Sampaths wife . No one found it that wrong ???
atominis thumbnail

Can You Hear Bollywood's Deafening Silence On Salman Khan's Rape Comment?

HuffPost India  |  By Piyasree Dasgupta
Posted: 21/06/2016 19:52 IST Updated: 2 hours ago
SALMAN KHAN
Print

In perhaps the most unsurprising news break of the century, Salman Khan said something stupid and outright obnoxious. And nobody in Bollywood as much as even squeaked in protest. That would have been an equally unsurprising development, had it not been for an incident from a month back.

Let me explain this timeline here. Salman Khan is a big star in the Indian film industry. He sings, he tweets about ants playing hockey and flies saying namaste, he launches sons of half-celebs of the past and he makes a hell lot of money for his producers. He also spawned a tribe of people who would lie prostrate and circle theatres screening his films, if they could. Irony may have to die many deaths, but it must be admitted that Salman Khan is a damn big deal in the country. And Bollywood, for the longest time, was not synonymous with either gender sensitivity or the the responsibilities that come with having a spine.

However, a month or so back, a comedian made a Snapchat video spoofing Lata Mangeshkar and Sachin Tendulkar. It was a mock conversation between the sports icon and the music legend - both played by the comedian himself. While posting the video, he even issued a disclaimer that said he loves and respects both the icons being spoofed. However, the video saw unprecedented backlash against him. A host of Bollywood stars joined the Twitter chorus against him. The comedian was chastised for insulting national icons, for insensitivity and basically having no respect for people who have achieved a lot in their lives.

Cut to two days back. Salman Khan said that a rigorous shooting schedule was like getting raped. The imaginative man that he is, he went into some fine details too - that he couldn't walk, like a woman can't immediately after being raped. Also, he clubbed women with alcohol, drugs and cigarettes - dispensable vices that can make your life miserable. For any rational person, that's the kind of statement that churns your gut and manufactures this unpleasant thing called puke.

However, Bollywood, it seems is made of quite something else. They couldn't spot anyone being insulted, didn't possibly find any show of insensitivity, definitely couldn't see anything problematic or outrageous. Hence, while everyone around them raged and ranted, they fell eerily silent - possibly stunned by this strange, new thing called taking an unbiased stand.

The same bunch of people who were frothing at their mouths at the supposed insults hurled at two people, didn't bat an eyelid at Khan talking about rape the same way he talks about talented flies and ants in his tweets. Rape, which involves brutal physical violence inflicted on a person, at times on children as young as a day old. Rape, which plagues the country so dangerously, that 92 women are raped on an average every day here. Rape, which took the life of the Delhi woman Bollywood profusely condoled. Rape, which is a crime, as opposed to an average joke.

Actually, they are probably right in staying quiet. An industry which has actively promoted stalking, treating women as mere bodies and props to show off a man's machismo, perhaps, can't take a moral high ground on the issue.

Maybe, like true friends, Bollywood is busy huddling around Khan now. Thinking that the world needs to cut the man some slack. Or perhaps they are grumbling that it is the fault of the people who get raped - had they not gotten raped, Khan wouldn't have been compelled to use them as an analogy. Or just wondering what's the brouhaha about. He has just said something. Not like he has run someone over.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/06/21/can-you-hear-bollywood-de_n_10586958.html

SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

And Deepika

She had a full video on feminism.

Deepika? That video also didn't like by feminist gang - Kangana, Sonam, Sonaskhi

People who should speak up is KANGANA, SONAM, SONASKHI and ALL THEIR SUPPORTER.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Shahrukh already got burned BADLY for opening his mouth during intolerance controversy, since then he has been avoiding controversies like the plague!

Same with Aamir. Both have been called traitors, been bashed for months, SrK's movie boycotted by some bhakts, etc. 

And Im not the one calling out the actresses for not speaking out, others are,  so go and target them!

In fact I spoke in defence of actresses that they have no power or clout in BW. 

So what are you talking about? 

I didnt give vaasta of biwi bachcha, but spoke abt Aamir and SrK both having normal family lives, not like that disturbed twisted Sallu. Why is this bothering you so much? 

And why are u bashing SRK only here? Is it because I have SRK in my siggy? Well, FYI, Im an Aamir fan too...

What made you think that I was accusing you for bashing these actresses?  My point was you realised this topic has been diverted when someone special was mentioned , and not when TM opened this topic. 😆

My avtar option normally remains close, so don't know who was in your siggy till you mentioned.  And I am bashing SRK here because this topic is about why anyone from industry is not standing up, not because your siggy and dp is important for me. 😆 There are 100 threads running on same topic, I have not brought anyone else.

And what is the definition of family? Only wife and kids.? I thought your parents, bro, sis are also part of family. Just because most of these actresses are not married means they have no family and heir life is not normal like shahrukh?  So typical 😆 Not saying you are bashing these actresses but your definition of family and normal life is absurd.

@bold- 😆 ok if you say so.

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Same as the member you quoted, shes targeting me for defending the other 2 Khans who already got bashed for intolerance. Yet I didnt say anything against the actresses or called them out for not speaking against this, in fact I defended the actresses on this topic only. 

But this above member isnt mocking the TM or other members who bashed those actresses for not speaking out. She has targeted me before on other topics too and Sallu fans are enjoying it as they dont have anything else to say abt their idol's disgusting mind. 

You are the one who accused me for diverting the topic and I'm targeting you?

All I have seen in this forum that you have never been targeted by others.

You abuse others and get abused by them. It's a fair game.

Never interacted with you but already targeted you?

What exactly is definition of target? people who do not worship your idol are by default targeting you.? Or someone found my reply funny and you automatically got targeted? 

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yamyam

As I have said, no one should be asked to speak.. It is their prerogative.. As long as someone is not supporting the statement, I see no reason to jump on them be it Sonam, Swara, KJo, Shahrukh or Amir.. This argument would do nothing but deviate from the main issue at hand, A tactic which is already being employed by Salman fans on Twitter

My point was if someone has to speak then why these small fishes and not big stars who have been licking his ass becoz topic was about questioning feminism. They might be real or fake feminists but here they really cant speak against. They might get respect for 1 week and disappear forever.

Originally posted by: bips

Very true. All of Aamir's "satyamev jayte" and all of SRk's famed oratory skills go in hiding when it comes to speak out against one of their own. Why ask actresses, whose career is literally at the mercy of these men to speak out ? What will they get -15 seconds of tv time and then blacklisted for life ?

+1

a)     Aamir and srk are in secure place, their career wont be affected

b)     SRK has already messed up with him 2008 and they didn't talk for long,  his career or life never got affected but these actresses would disappear as soon as they opened their mouth.

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
None of them will say sh*t because Salman can ruin their careers... he is that powerful..