Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

His fans will be mum now but as soon as Sultan releases,the forum will be flooded with "Salman shut his haters mouth with box office collections","Salman is the greatest superstar of Universe" and all the numerous box office numbers posts.

i was just warming up to him and then he says these these idiotic W*F statements
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Papa should stop giving feeder to his 50 yrs old son 🤢 why the hell he is apologizing why not his spoil brat son himself 🤢 this guy can be sucha idiot in so many ways.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Papa should stop giving feeder to his 50 yrs old son 🤢 why the hell he is apologizing why not his spoil brat son himself 🤢 this guy can be sucha idiot in so many ways.

😲

Yeah He must Apologize himself. He's not 15 year old kid that his papa would come and ask a apology on behalf of him.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Salim Khan taking a leaf out of Dan Turner's playbook. 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: gameon

Now his fans are hiding but as soon as Sultan takes a grand opening people they will come out of their deep holes and celebrate.

actually it was you who went hiding after you were called out by some saner members here for your pathetic comment about salman fans.and now you are back since you got the perfect opportunity to target them again..
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pentaminous...

Salman should apologized and close this matter.. no need to exaggerate it further.. intentions may not wrong but he did said that and it had hurt millions of people.. 

I think papa should stop apologizing on his behalf as he is 50 years old enough mature who should show some balls and say sorry!

Yes what he SAID intentionally or unintentionally was so wrong 

Agree.
Fine that dad apologized, but son also needs to come forward and apologize.

Quite honestly though, just cannot fathom how media and people on twitter and forums like this, can spend so much time discussing the crap that these actors sometimes do and say.  Social media is vile!   What bothers me though is the 'holier than thou' attitude that people show on social media.    

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

actually it was you who went hiding after you were called out by some saner members here for your pathetic comment about salman fans.and now you are back since you got the perfect opportunity to target them again..

Yeah don't like the comment and don't like the man

But the heinous treatment of fans is sickening 😲
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
MSK is targeted here everyday like every single day and I read her comment and I thank kiara for appreciating it.No one is supporting this idiotic statement NO ONE but some comments feel like personal grudges coming out instead of being angry about the statement itself..
coming back to the topic Salim Khan need not apologize..his son does and NOW..

Originally posted by: ikmoy

Salman fans stop playing the sympathy card please

Tell me the justification of saying Salman fans live in holes just cause Salman passed this stupid comment

That's a question I'm gonna need an answer to ????

Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ikmoy

Salman fans stop playing the sympathy card please 

sympathy card? For Salman Khan? We are his fans and we are accepting he used the wrong word whether it was intentionally or unintentionally.. there is no point for us playing victim card..