Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

His fans will be mum now but as soon as Sultan releases,the forum will be flooded with "Salman shut his haters mouth with box office collections","Salman is the greatest superstar of Universe" and all the numerous box office numbers posts.

ACHA   G πŸ˜† Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow some people who commit wrong deeds thier parents came in support 
And here if i do even a single mistake which may not hurt anyone my father won't talk to me ...

pallavi25 thumbnail
So 80 yr old father is cleaning up his 50 yr old son's sh*t once again! 

Why cant this POS apologize himself? Is he so arrogant and Egoistic that he cannot utter the word Sorry? But he can spout vulgarities instead? πŸ€’

Why does his old dad have to say sorry? And that too he said sorry on behalf of his family who said nothing offensive like his old arrogant, bullying son did? πŸ˜²
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry kehne k badle agar apne son ko bat karne tarbyat aur lehaz sekha tay to ye din na dekh tay uncle ji
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Why cant this POS apologize himself? Is he so arrogant and Egoistic that he cannot utter the word Sorry? But he can spout vulgarities instead? πŸ€’

Why does his old dad have to say sorry? And that too he said sorry on behalf of his family who said nothing offensive like his old arrogant, bullying son did? πŸ˜²

Don't you know Salman is Adarsh beta πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

Don't you know Salman is Adarsh beta πŸ˜†

More like the beta who shd have been sent to boot camp in his youth to cure him of horrible tendencies. 
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I think Salman thinks his intestines will come out in his bowel movement if he apologizes.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salim Khan should allow his grown, 50 year old son to take responsibility for what he said and apologize. Two HW celebs, Kristen Stewart and Johnny Depp used the word "rape" to describe feeling violated by the media and photoshoots respectively and were slammed by the media and people. They both apologized, not their parents. Celeb or not, people need to take responsibility for their words and actions. Salim Khan should not apologize for his grown son. 
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀑
LOL is papa Salim Khan apologizing for failing his son by allowing him to cultivate this horrible mindset he showed, or is he apologizing for being his number 1 enabler & apologist till date. 
Salman Khan felt comfortable enough in public to make this distateful comment. All by himself. Why is his father involving the whole family in this?πŸ˜•

Grow a pair Bhai, own up to your mistake & apologize like a real man would when his ignorance gets called out.  
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pakeezah

I think Salman thinks his intestines will come out in his bowel movement if he apologizes.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But seriously... how hard is it to say sorry???? πŸ˜•