Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When will 51 year old child take responsibility for himself?
How long will brothers or father speak for him?

Khan family is worst example of Indian families forever treating men like kids and defending them even at old age no matter what.

anam10 thumbnail
If Ranbir did something like this, Chintu jee would have thrashed him on Twitter😆

Have always disliked Salim Khan for some of his W*F tweets and statements over the years but he seems to be an unfortunate man who is left to defend and speak for his son. What kind of a son makes his old father go through such drama at this old age? I would expect nothing out of Salman but would have hoped that he would atleast be good to his family and take responsibility instead of hiding behind his old man and causing him so much grief. 
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why does Salman always hide behind his daddy.
He acts like a spoiled brat teenager that needs his mommy and daddy to fix everything for him.  But  he is not a bratty teenager, hes a old man going through mid life crisis and his parents are cleaning up his mess. 
🤢

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why is Salim apologizing?  Because this is blatant manipulation of the Indian sentiments regarding family values. He's the patriarch, the head of the household, an elder, and if he's being oh so gracious and humble to apologize then we must accept it and forgive his poor poor misunderstood little innocent bachcha.  This is why Salim also said he's apologizing on behalf of his entire family.  This was the most insincere apology I've come across in a long time. And if this wasn't enough he ended it with how forgiveness has to happen otherwise the concept is null.  Manipulation manipulation manipulation. Reshma Shetty should get one hell of a bonus this year.  And I know she's only doing her job but I've lost all respect for her too.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aww..daddy still cleaning the man child's shit...

On a serious note...some people who boast about his mardaangi...well this should show them...how much of a man he is...who can't even own upto his mistakes
Having a certain part of man's anatomy or connections doesn't make you a man
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anam10

If Ranbir did something like this, Chintu jee would have thrashed him on Twitter😆

don't know about thrashing him...but if Rishi had apologised on behalf of Ranbir...some people who have pounced on him calling a sissy who needs daddy
When infact its vice versa here..its RK who says sorry on behalf of daddy
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just cannot imagine a 80 year plus defending a 50 year old son ,how pathetic. 
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Salim Khan @luvsalimkhan  

Undoubtedly what Salman said is wrong, the simili, example and the context. The intention was not wrong.

Salim Khan @luvsalimkhan  

Nevertheless I apologise on behalf of his family his fans & his friends. Forgiveness is to pardon the unpardonable or it is no virtue at all

You only preach others to forgive, is it? Have you taught this to your son, who recently removed a song of singer, finished a young star's career, just out of grudge?

Instead of saying sorry on his behalf, how I wish you taught him to say "sorry" to others. He can go and insult anybody and everybody and call it a joke. If you had condemned such acts before and made him apologise, he would not have come this far and you would not have to apologise on his behalf. Now all we see is mannerless brattish 50 year old man, to whom we cannot give any respect, irrespective of his superstar status. 

LeadNitrate thumbnail
This is becoming a trend
Salman utters some extremely ill informed dumb statement ( God knows smoking what) and the Salim jumps in for damage control

Damage is controlled

Salman learns nothing

Salman goes on uttering another Golden statement.