Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Tell me the justification of saying Salman fans live in holes just cause Salman passed this stupid comment

That's a question I'm gonna need an answer to ????

Do you define the entire fandom of Salman? No right. Sorry to say but some of his fans are instead bashing those who are criticizing Salman for his comments. Just now a post also was made to support him saying Salman has no freedom of speech. They are also Salman fans and some of you are his fans who don't support his statement and justify it but it's being generalized for all fans which shouldn't be the case here.
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous...

sympathy card? For Salman Khan? We are his fans and we are accepting he used the wrong word whether it was intentionally or unintentionally.. there is no point for us playing victim card..

Exactly.  What sympathy card for Salman Khan for the words that he uttered?  Everyone of us here did condemn his remarks.  

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Do you define the entire fandom of Salman? No right. Sorry to say but some of his fans are instead bashing those who are criticizing Salman for his comments. Just now a post also was made to support him saying Salman has no freedom of speech. They are also Salman fans and some of you are his fans who don't support his statement and justify it but it's being generalized for all fans which shouldn't be the case here.

Thats fair . But like everyone can take issue with Salmans comment . I have a right to take issue with that poster's comments.
-Vaishvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

MSK is targeted here everyday like every single day and I read her comment and I thank kiara for appreciating it.No one is supporting this idiotic statement NO ONE but some comments feel like personal grudges coming out instead of being angry about the statement itself..

coming back to the topic Salim Khan need not apologize..his son does and NOW..

MSK is targeted every now and then.  It's ok if you don't like Salman, it's ok if you find him disgusting or whatever other words you wanna use for him.  He is a celebrity and you have every right to criticize him.  What I fail to understand though is, how is it ok to mock another person for who they like and what they like about him/her?   But as always, everyone turns a blind eye but they go batshit crazy when other members are involved.

OT:  Salman Khan is not a baby.  He is 50 yrs old for God's sake!  His Papa doesn't need to clean his mess for him.  He needs to be man enough to come forward and apologize for his disgusting remarks!
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Salman...

You are so arrogant that despite your father folding hands you will continue to do it because you know very well that you have got mass following ...and one emotional movie is enough to fool the emotional ridden mass who follows you...

you killed people , endangered animals, supported tharki's and criminals , bullied new bw entrance people... still the mass following you...love you ...i mean... that is really sickening...

Shame to all people who are trending #SalmanMisquoted...

and equally shame on me that i am writing about you...a criminal mindset person 
Salman should have apologised right away, should have said something on the lines of 'look I'm sorry that was a silly disgusting analogy, shouldn't have made it and I apologise for that. The controversy wouldn't have spiralled this way.  Edited by Piyatrix - 7 years ago
The f**k is Salim apologizing on behalf of his fans lol 
-Vaishvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Salman should have apologised right away, should have said something on the lines of 'look I'm sorry that was a silly disgusting analogy, shouldn't have made it and I apologise for what. The controversy wouldn't have spiralled this way. 

+1

Am surprised that he still chooses to keep mum even after all that is happening around him.  I know he is used to such hullabaloo, but considering it involves something as sensitive as "rape", I really do think he should come forward and apologize.  Better late than never.
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Salman needs to f**king apologize... quit being a douchebag.  You should be Ashmed for making your dad apologize on behalf of you!!! ðŸ¤¢

What a filthy dikchead

now Only you can tighten the screw of him...

😳 ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜Š
-Vaishvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Salim Khan should allow his grown, 50 year old son to take responsibility for what he said and apologize. Two HW celebs, Kristen Stewart and Johnny Depp used the word "rape" to describe feeling violated by the media and photoshoots respectively and were slammed by the media and people. They both apologized, not their parents. Celeb or not, people need to take responsibility for their words and actions. Salim Khan should not apologize for his grown son. 

+1