Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viji15

Hayeee Hayeee
I was DEAD with that simple yet elegantly and beautifully portrayed scene 😳
Biwi in Puttar arms was a sight it self!❀️

It sure is ❀️ 

I have to say CVs did fabulous job!

They did! Surpassed all my expectations completely! It was such a happy surprise πŸ˜ƒ

DT and KP do I have to say anything about their potrayal ?!?πŸ‘

Haha.. No πŸ˜ƒ

When she  continuously snuggled to him , and his mind alerted him the position but his heart made no attempt to escape ...that eyelock !

Biwi uttering " he hasn't changed"  That cheeky smile and the pull to keep her hands on him that ...seriously undid whatever little mockery I had on their relationship !

That is precisely why I can neither single-mindedly love or hate just the one. They're both wrong, and they're both right, but ultimately it's them that works, not just him, not just her.

As much as they butcher Raman at times with his overly nonsense dialogue...an simple act like this on his part will always prove his love for his wife is louder then his words could ever express his hate. 

True ❀️ All he wants is her in his arms, and the world can just disappear, won't matter to him 😳

Thats IshRa!
Love that's unquestionable!

Thanks for making this post Nidooo! I so bad with expressing my thoughts regarding this scene ...you done it ever so beautifully!πŸ€—

Thank you so much Viji πŸ€— I'm glad you liked what I put up 😳
And glad to see you back in the forum too 😊 Such magic they have!

Replies in purple 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanii

πŸ‘
its beautiful write up

Thank you 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetz

NIDOOO πŸ€—

NEETSSS πŸ€—

This is my bhoot talking btw.. Cz I died and went to heaven last night  

Haha... Please don't remind me of bhoot  πŸ˜†

Such a beautiful writeup baba.. DivAn are pure magic..they breathe life into the characters..The reason why we bear with all the crap fest..

Thank you 😳 And absolutely, for 6 minutes of this, we bear 6 tonnes of shit 

Last night we saw Ishita and Raman for who they are.. She was drunk but that didn't stop her from recognising his touch..in realizing the fact that he hasn't changed..I like to believe she just didn't say that for the tucking of the hair strand but so much more.. He, who had his angry 'gabru jawan' mode on for so long now finally crumbled last night as per me.. in his arms was his whole world..The one he can't live without..He sees her snuggling into him with a soft smile on her lips and then she snuggles more into his chest moving over him as if she has been doing it forever and he is so used to her claiming him that way that he can't help but smile his signature smile..the smile of a contented man..of a man irrevocably in love with his pagal madrassan.. smile of Ishita's Raman..

@bold - Sums it up all, doesn't it?

The moment where he holds her hand and keep it back on his heart not letting it go was the most poignant moment for me..He won't let her go this time..He will keep her close to his heart like you said..they will find their way back to each other..

Though I understand the underlying symbolism here and the enormity of it, somehow I liked the ruffling hair moment the best. It was, I don't know how to put it, despite being not anything extravagant, it felt extremely personal and intimate

These two..they will be the death of me... Last afternoon I had said to Anku that I am weirdly off yhm..look at me now..*sigh* I can't ever get over IshRa/DivAn...and with scenes so profound and beautiful like this, I will never complain..

Look at me? Unable to gush, but making essay-long posts πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P.S. The smile he has when she is snuggling close to him was such a reminiscent of the morning after..and the moment he threads his fingers through her hair was so so endearing..<3 Remember biwi was the one caressing his hair on C night..and tonight he did it..

Haaye!

P.P.S. If only the CVs don't mess up..they have a reputation to keep up though 😭)

I am tearing off expectations  They will soon give us crap-fest, I will relive this scene

-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

Ishra are actually bliss .

Only DTAnd kp has that capability to make these moments special .
They are actual reason why we all bear all the craps of CVS .
Thanks for writing this

@bold - They are what defines YHM
Thanks for liking the post 😳
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nids πŸ€—   I was about to throw a tantrum because you never told me about this post but then came here and read the post and it's only because of IshRa that I forgive you πŸ˜› So be more thankful to them than you already are πŸ˜†

YOUR POST IS MAGNIFICENT. I am drooling over the words β˜ΊοΈ

'You haven't changed' was a very defining moment and a master stroke from the writers. Because just 2/3 episodes back she said to Mani 'He will never change' But today in her drunken stupor she once again witnesses HER Raman, who had changed, grown and evolved by her love...and who turned into a lifeless, emotionless man once she left him. She probably or surely knew that... as she had told Mani that he becomes like this when he hurts...and then he hurts the others around him. But today when he was being her Ravan Kumar...joking, playful, challenging she acknowledges that her Raman is still the same. But is so only when he is with her...all alone. 

Ishita loves Raman, Raman loves Ishita...that is something we all know with utmost surety...But ever since the leap neither have behaved like themselves and today it was proven that they can't be themselves if the other isn't in their life. Ishita who is usually the soft spoken, dutiful, always helpful and abiding woman...becomes wild, brave, righteous, challenging and literally a JHANSI KI RANI when she is with Raman...Raman who had been stone faced, pretending to be crude and heartless softens around her... His anger has always roared on her in the last few days when he saw her as someone else but his JKR...When he saw her with Mani, Alia...being a part of their family and someone to them and not him. 

But today alone and away from anything to intrude...they both share moments they have shared many times in their marriage. She runs behind him, he away from her...but when they fall in each others arms the world stood still. Raman's walls crack, guard falls down. He looks at her and then can't look away. That face that is etched in his mind as a memory that he wanted to come true everyday last few years is now back where she belongs and he without any reluctance gives in, lets her head droop to his chest and lets her tuck in. That smile of acceptance warmed my heart. 

And then those profound moments...Moving her hair strand behind her ears...something he impulsively does every time and did so when they had been together.  Cuddles with her and holds her hand to his heart with a possessive and firm grip. That moment said so much. He was tired fighting her and himself and he just wanted her close, in anyway possible...That was him claiming her...and the start of his mask coming off  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by -Anku- - 7 years ago
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nidz love you girl πŸ€—

Nidz lovely update you really described yesterday's ishra scen so beautifully in words... seriously this two ishra/DivAn make me fall in love with them again and again... i totally agree with KP "Aisi chemistry kahi dekhne nai milegi"    πŸ˜³
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Nidz love you girl πŸ€—

Nidz lovely update you really described yesterday's ishra scen so beautifully in words... seriously this two ishra/DivAn make me fall in love with them again and again... i totally agree with KP "Aisi chemistry kahi dekhne nai milegi"    πŸ˜³

Kavya πŸ€—
Do you now believe that Raman loves Ishita? πŸ˜†
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anku-

Nids πŸ€—   I was about to throw a tantrum because you never told me about this post but then came here and read the post and it's only because of IshRa that I forgive you πŸ˜› So be more thankful to them than you already are πŸ˜†

I forgot πŸ˜› Ok, ok sorry 😳 And Thank you πŸ˜† And Thank IshRa ❀️

YOUR POST IS MAGNIFICENT. I am drooling over the words β˜ΊοΈ

And I'm really blushing hard ☺️

'You haven't changed' was a very defining moment and a master stroke from the writers. Because just 2/3 episodes back she said to Mani 'He will never change' But today in her drunken stupor she once again witnesses HER Raman, who had changed, grown and evolved by her love...and who turned into a lifeless, emotionless man once she left him. She probably or surely knew that... as she had told Mani that he becomes like this when he hurts...and then he hurts the others around him. But today when he was being her Ravan Kumar...joking, playful, challenging she acknowledges that her Raman is still the same. But is so only when he is with her...all alone. 

@red - It truly was. With all that they've made Raman say and do, they HAD to send the message across that he really hadn't changed. He was still Ishita's Raman, buried deep down inside the hard exterior of a wildly aggressive man. But he could be Ishita's Raman, only when she was around, and all alone with him 😳

Ishita loves Raman, Raman loves Ishita...that is something we all know with utmost surety...But ever since the leap neither have behaved like themselves and today it was proven that they can't be themselves if the other isn't in their life. Ishita who is usually the soft spoken, dutiful, always helpful and abiding woman...becomes wild, brave, righteous, challenging and literally a JHANSI KI RANI when she is with Raman...Raman who had been stone faced, pretending to be crude and heartless softens around her... His anger has always roared on her in the last few days when he saw her as someone else but his JKR...When he saw her with Mani, Alia...being a part of their family and someone to them and not him. 

@blue - Profound! Yes, they can be themselves only when they are with each other, otherwise they just don't know how to live ☺️

But today alone and away from anything to intrude...they both share moments they have shared many times in their marriage. She runs behind him, he away from her...but when they fall in each others arms the world stood still. Raman's walls crack, guard falls down. He looks at her and then can't look away. That face that is etched in his mind as a memory that he wanted to come true everyday last few years is now back where she belongs and he without any reluctance gives in, lets her head droop to his chest and lets her tuck in. That smile of acceptance warmed my heart. 

And then those profound moments...Moving her hair strand behind her ears...something he impulsively does every time and did so when they had been together.  Cuddles with her and holds her hand to his heart with a possessive and firm grip. That moment said so much. He was tired fighting her and himself and he just wanted her close, in anyway possible...That was him claiming her...and the start of his mask coming off  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

@green - Oh how I loved it! His stupid mask beginning to come off, him accepting the actual place she has in his heart, and just holding her close, and never letting her go away 😳 😳

I'm so glad you wrote your analysis here πŸ€— Next time I won't forget to ping πŸ˜†
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
a little late to say this but beautifully written... 😊
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6