Users

Frequent Posters

Zoyamalik2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -K.13-

Oh Nidooo

This was beautiful.

I've just seen pictures, read tons and tons of gushing comments, and now read your post...and seriously am just deadwa.  β˜ΊοΈ

90% of the time - this show is a headache
But, boy, that other 10% - it's out to get us all

KP and DT as a drunk, separated but deeply in love Puttar & Biwi are beyond magical.

Here's hoping against hope we get some more future drunken couple shenanigans b/c honestly - this is relatable...a drunk night to forget all, lose inhibitions, and just be.  

Current status: β˜ΊοΈ   πŸ€ͺ

I watched the scene in isolation. I wasn't meant to, but it was so worth it. Because I know I'll probably watch the scene again and again later πŸ˜†
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Nidooo

This was beautiful.

I've just seen pictures, read tons and tons of gushing comments, and now read your post...and seriously am just deadwa.  β˜ΊοΈ

90% of the time - this show is a headache
But, boy, that other 10% - it's out to get us all

KP and DT as a drunk, separated but deeply in love Puttar & Biwi are beyond magical.

Here's hoping against hope we get some more future drunken couple shenanigans b/c honestly - this is relatable...a drunk night to forget all, lose inhibitions, and just be.  

Current status: β˜ΊοΈ   πŸ€ͺ

Krishyben πŸ€—

Remember green dress bickering scene? πŸ˜†
Then adorably drunk Biwi's antics during confession track? ❀️
Then adorably drunk Biwi falling asleep on Puttar's shoulders in the car?
Then C night his turning over to hold her? ☺️
Then morning after? ☺️

Add all the best elements and you get this.

There have not been many IshRa scenes lately, but even the ones that have been there pre-leap, this is one of the most adorable ones ☺️ ❀️ And it's 6 minutes long πŸ˜ƒ

And you know why is this so long? Because nothing's coming for the next 6 months now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Just watch this part in isolation. Totally worth it!
-Silencia- thumbnail

Daru - Puttar's constant companion & #1 wing man πŸ˜Ž

But only when Daru goes into Biwi's system πŸ˜‰
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoyamalik2005

I watched the scene in isolation. I wasn't meant to, but it was so worth it. Because I know I'll probably watch the scene again and again later πŸ˜†

Ohh I have lost count already πŸ˜† 
Zoyamalik2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

Ohh I have lost count already πŸ˜† 

Yes but I am meant to be not watching, relying on updates until a reunion is on the horizon and I can binge watch knowing a happy ending is coming. I needed this as a pick me up, after this I'm ready to tolerate even the likes of shaguniya.
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hayeee Hayeee
I was DEAD with that simple yet elegantly and beautifully portrayed scene 😳
Biwi in Puttar arms was a sight it self!❀️

I have to say CVs did fabulous job!
DT and KP do I have to say anything about their potrayal ?!?πŸ‘

When she  continuously snuggled to him , and his mind alerted him the position but his heart made no attempt to escape ...that eyelock !

Biwi uttering " he hasn't changed"  That cheeky smile and the pull to keep her hands on him that ...seriously undid whatever little mockery I had on their relationship !

As much as they butcher Raman at times with his overly nonsense dialogue...an simple act like this on his part will always prove his love for his wife is louder then his words could ever express his hate.

Thats IshRa!
Love that's unquestionable!

Thanks for making this post Nidooo! I so bad with expressing my thoughts regarding this scene ...you done it ever so beautifully!πŸ€—

MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
its beautiful write up
Neetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NIDOOO πŸ€—

This is my bhoot talking btw.. Cz I died and went to heaven last night

Such a beautiful writeup baba.. DivAn are pure magic..they breathe life into the characters..The reason why we bear with all the crap fest..

Last night we saw Ishita and Raman for who they are.. She was drunk but that didn't stop her from recognising his touch..in realizing the fact that he hasn't changed..I like to believe she just didn't say that for the tucking of the hair strand but so much more.. He, who had his angry 'gabru jawan' mode on for so long now finally crumbled last night as per me.. in his arms was his whole world..The one he can't live without..He sees her snuggling into him with a soft smile on her lips and then she snuggles more into his chest moving over him as if she has been doing it forever and he is so used to her claiming him that way that he can't help but smile his signature smile..the smile of a contented man..of a man irrevocably in love with his pagal madrassan.. smile of Ishita's Raman..

The moment where he holds her hand and keep it back on his heart not letting it go was the most poignant moment for me..He won't let her go this time..He will keep her close to his heart like you said..they will find their way back to each other..

These two..they will be the death of me... Last afternoon I had said to Anku that I am weirdly off yhm..look at me now..*sigh* I can't ever get over IshRa/DivAn...and with scenes so profound and beautiful like this, I will never complain..

P.S. The smile he has when she is snuggling close to him was such a reminiscent of the morning after..and the moment he threads his fingers through her hair was so so endearing..<3 Remember biwi was the one caressing his hair on C night..and tonight he did it..

P.P.S. If only the CVs don't mess up..they have a reputation to keep up though 😭)
Edited by Neetz - 8 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ishra are actually bliss .
Only DTAnd kp has that capability to make these moments special .
They are actual reason why we all bear all the craps of CVS .
Thanks for writing this
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoyamalik2005

Yes but I am meant to be not watching, relying on updates until a reunion is on the horizon and I can binge watch knowing a happy ending is coming. I needed this as a pick me up, after this I'm ready to tolerate even the likes of shaguniya.

Yeah I tried that a few months ago πŸ˜† Then I got into the habit of putting the blinders on and watching only IshRa scenes