Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi , i was waiting for this story to progress and was happy to see you updated it today. 
Love this Khushi and Arnav. Khushi is a breadth of fresh air as Arnav feels. 
She behaves like a typical teenager. Expecting a village boy and baffled by a handsome hung and didn't want to accept her defeat. Otherwise she is a very compassionate young lady who love everyone and loved by all.

From so far i can figure Arnav was an affluent person in the past. Must have been famous and arrogant and must have had female population flooding over him. Khushi's behaviour is something he never encountered and it's amuses him a lot. He has a sad past which may make Khushi more protective towards him.
Arti seems likea very smart and lovely girl who loves her sister very dearly. She is a very sensible girl and can carry a intelligent conversation with a smart man than the bubbly Khushi who is too young to be serious about anything. Hope Arthi does not fall in love with Arnav as i could see Arnav only can be a good friend to her as there are no sparks between them.

Please continue the story quickly. I would love to know how Khushi is falling for Arnav and how Arnav's reaction for her feelings are going to be.

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 1 : So Khushi is into Gazals I love them. Who is this unknown singer. Lol Khushi wants to trouble Arnav , I hope she does not fall into trouble trying to trouble him 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 2 : I think we all do atleast once in our live , we do judge people depending on what they wear or from the place they come or the level of education they have , Khushi has seen and suffered because of her Bua , I think she is correct in her place , but lol create a drama on the first meet Khushi sure is going to have problems 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 3 : so the brat Khushi is still thinking that Arnav is total Gawon wala and he has no standards. I want to see what will be Khushi's reaction when she comes to know the true identity of Arnav. Lol Pooja is totally smitten by Arnav πŸ˜†
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This spitfire Khushi is interesting.
anarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all 3 updates, just beautiful ff
kkyajo thumbnail
Just read all 3 parts of this story...
It was fun reading it...
Seems Abhaas n arnav are same...
Plz add me in ur pm list...
would love to read more of it...
mamidis thumbnail
Too good story. Loved it. Pl continue
munu24jan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii dear author πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Read all update in one go πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Really it's a very refreshing story. ...
Do you remember that novel name actually i don't remember clearly bt years ago i had seen a serial based on a novel at door darsan  (DD National )πŸ˜† 
2 sisters one mysterious ghazal singer that younger one loves that singer bt his marriage fixed with elder sister then kundli n all mangali drama 
I don't remember that serial bt when I faced this drama in my own life i really want to read that novel πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really loved this story.πŸ‘Very nice and cute banters between Khushi and Arnav.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Khushi,as a teenager,who is a pampered brat but still very lovely and caring. In fact I loved this Khushi.A very much real character...who secretly admires a singer,who in turn is staying in her house and she has no clue about it.
Arnav is more like a mature person...but still enjoys Khushi's tantrums and antics .She is like a breathe  of fresh air to his complicated life.Waiting to read more about Arnav and his mysterious aura.
Totally enjoyed reading it.πŸ€—