Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is ages from you..
Khushi is too young and very cute ..may be not  towards Arnav...but in due course of time that would also come 
Is Arnav a singer and anyways linked to "abhaas "...or is he the one!
And arti and Arnav have hit off superbly...liking this family and your writing too...

P.S...waiting to read your other work after coming across this gem...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Can I please be honest here, Khushi's ganwar rant is getting too much, and makes me not like her.
I think Arti will fall for Arnav, infact as of now, it feels like its ArnTi story more then ArShi story.

I think Arnav will turn out to be her favorite Singer, and but the damage she has already done, is too much. Had it been me, I wouldnt even think of reconciling with a person who thinks so badly of my background, without even knowing me. I wonder how Arnav sees Khushi's horrible behavior as a breath of fresh air.

jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi reminds me of a bratty Kareena Kapoor in KG3.  But her friend could be right, she may be attracted to Arnav, and so is behaving atrociously with him.
What secrets is he hiding?
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear...
Pooja guessed it right... she is very much attracted to him and not realising it...
Arnav feels that she is like a Fresh air in his otherwise pretentious life and is welcoming this...
Plzzz update soon ritu... waiting eagerly... loving this very much..

sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating this story. i have been waiting for a long time. Love-hate relationship has started off-course only in Khushi's mind. Her ganwar rant is slightly on a higher side but I'll cut some slack for being a teenager and her previous experience with her Buaji.
        Arnav comes out like a chilled out person who is simply enjoying the kiddish antics of Khushi. Why I get this feeling that Arti and Arnav will start liking each other and by the time Khushi will realise that Abhaas is Arnav it will late, anyways right now Khushi is too young for him. Waiting for next chapter.

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice to see an update for this one. 
Amazing Update

Khushi is just a normal teenager with rebellious attitude. She is against village people because of her encounter with her buaji's narrow minded thinking. Seeing Arnav's dressing style she even thinks the same about him. Arnav is enjoying her behaviour towards him and also riling her up with his words which makes more angry on Arnav. As her friend said was it her attraction that is making her behave the way she behaves with Arnav or just she is against the people from village whom she feels have narrowmind. Arnav reads her mind easily and interpret what she is thinking about him. Their fights are cute. Thinking Arnav must be her favourite singer Abhas whom she adores. 

Waiting for Bound by Blackmail update
Advance Thanks for the PM
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I didn't know you had started this story :o :( sorry but will come and read this soon with more time will not leave it like that coming to it sooon
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu75

This is ages from you..Yah I am sorry dear, still trying to figure out how to progress this one...😉

Khushi is too young and very cute ..may be not  towards Arnav...but in due course of time that would also come  Khushi is adorable...and this was just the first day, as u can see she is already possessive about Arnav, she is going to be having nightmares pretty soon. Ahh those days of very first love...are so exciting. ðŸ˜†
Is Arnav a singer and anyways linked to "abhaas "...or is he the one! They are one and same.
And arti and Arnav have hit off superbly...liking this family and your writing too...Oh thank you!!!

P.S...waiting to read your other work after coming across this gem...Sure...the other story "bound by blackmail"  is done more regularly...though many won't agree with that.😉

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Can I please be honest here, Khushi's ganwar rant is getting too much, and makes me not like her. Haha! yah you are right, but she doesn't want to acknowledge him by name yet...it must be a defense mechanism. She is going to get territorial with him pretty soon.

I think Arti will fall for Arnav, infact as of now, it feels like its ArnTi story more then ArShi story.
Nah, it is just because Aarti is much closer to Arnav's age and that's why they have bonded more easily. But Aarti is a sweetheart and Arnav and her would share a sibling sort of bond which Arnav won't develop for Khushi...although she is quite young...
I think Arnav will turn out to be her favorite Singer, and but the damage she has already done, is too much. Had it been me, I wouldnt even think of reconciling with a person who thinks so badly of my background, without even knowing me. I wonder how Arnav sees Khushi's horrible behavior as a breath of fresh air. I don't think Aarnav is taking Khushi seriously yet. She is cute with her antics and she would keep him amused for a while...till things get more serious later. 
But the age gap is there and so is the difference in maturity level of two. Till Khushi comes to that level, nothing can progress in right direction.