Santoshi Maa

Fated to love you ~~ STORY DISCONTINUED~~.

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey friends I am putting all the parts of my story in this thread & from now on no new/seprate thread for the new parts.I will be continuing my story in this thread only as some of the members especialy newbies have trouble finding parts of this story (some of them even have trouble recalling the previous part of the story LOL).Thanks Yours only or yours not only SymphonyStar - SymarEdited by SymphonyStar - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
~ FATED TO LOVE YOU ~BANNER

MADE BY SHIVI 😊 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PART 1 - SOOONOT LIKE SANTOSHI BUT

6Posts: 1248Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:01am | IP LoggedReportQuoteRiya's revelation happens.Dhairya broken.Riyaout of Mishra house.Pratap slaps Dhairya.Everyone gets shocked.Madhu says Pratap.Pratap says no not today.Pratap tells Dhairya's truth.Santoshi gets shocked.Pratap says I feel ashamed to call you my brother.Santoshi runs to herroom.She locks herself.She cries infront of Santoshi Maa's photo.Kaki-Kaki knocks at her door but she dosent open.She remembers something & calls DSP (the same police inspector who helped her in Bitto's case).She asks his help.Dhairya in his room recalls Riya & Santoshi behaviourtowards him.Madhu comes to talk to him but he asks her to leave him alone.Santoshi avoids everyone.She writesa letter for kaka-kaki.She goes to her house without telling anyone.Kaki-kai gets her letter & is sad.Kaka says good that sheleft that devil.He says I didnt think Dhairya could stoop so low. Santo in her house tells half truth to Dadi. She says Dhairya is not accepting her & she will go somwhere but for few days will stay there.Her family comes & ask why are you here? .Santo says I was missing dadi.I will stay here for few days.Daskha Madhuri says ok but you have to do all the household work like earlier.Santo agrees. Dhairya gets restless day by day in Mishra House.Santo comes after few days to Mishra house.Dhairya sees her & tries to talk to her.Santo says not a single word in a loud tone.Today I will speak & you will listen.Everyone comesthere. She takes her mangalsutra & throwsit at Dhairya's face.Everone gets shocked.Madhu tries to say something.Pratap asks her not to say anything.Santo says I was ready to give even my life for you & you did all this.She says you only told that day if marriage happens with vermilon(sindoor) then it breaks with divorce.Dhairya has blank lookon his face.Santo says now you can fulfill your wish.She throws the divorce papers at his face.She shows the sindoor box & opens it.This bonded us...
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PART 2 -SAU DARD HAI d: 12 March 2016Posts: 1247Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:45am | IP LoggedReportQuoteThis bonded us but I have no place for it anymore.She closes the box.She walks & stands infront of Dhairya.Dhairya looks at her & then at her hand holding sindoor box.Santoshi takes his right hand & put it on it.She says you keep it.Sindoor box falls from his hand.Dhairya says Santoshi you cant...Santoshi slaps him hard.I told you not a single word.You have lost all rights related to me.Madhu gets angry & says how dare she. She was abt to interfere butPratap say no Madhu.Madhu looks at Pratap.Pratap gives her a hard look & saysDhairya deserves it & no one will stop Santoshi today.Santoshi slaps him 3 more times .She says this is for raising ques abt& making fun of my devotion this is for hurting kaka - kaki & this is for insulting thisrelation in a worst way one could.Dhairya gets shocked & is speechless.Santoshi goes to Kaka-kaki.Kaka-kaki feels bad for Santoshi.Santoshi asks them not to worry as Santoshi maa will always be there for her & their blessings will give her strength. Santoshi takes kaka-kaki's & then Pratap'sblessing.Madhu gets angry & goes to her room.Pratap asks Santo to leave her as she dosent want to see you.Santoshi doesnamaste to NupurUjjuwal.She looks around the house & then leaves. Pratap orders everyone to go to their room.Kaka-Kaki & Ujjwal Nupur leave.Pratap gives a disgusting look in Dhairya's direction & leaves.Dhairya looks at the front doorway for a few moments then he looks down & sees sindoor box & mangalsutra before hisright foot & divorce papers before his left foot.His eyes gets watery.He falls to his knees & picks it all & takes it to his room.He recalls Santo's words.He put the ms & sindoor box in his deskdrawer & angerily crushes the divorce papers in his hands & throws it aside.He keeps pacing inhis room for a long time .Santoshi keeps walking on the road thinking abt recent incidents.Dhairya takes his car & goes to find Santoshi.He finds her walking on the road.He stops his car beside her & gets out of the car. He tries to talk to her.Santoshi asks what are you doing here? I dont want to keep any relation withyou. Dhairya says please listen he holds her hand.Santoshi jerks her hand out of his.Santoshi yells at him & says dont touchme.Public (5-6 ppl) surround them & ask what is happening here ?.One man ask do you know him? Is he troubling you? Santoshi says I dont know him & I dont have anything to do with him.Dhairya looksat her.She leaves.Other one say we shouldgive him to police.Dhairya gets angry & argues with them.One of them says no he looks rich & he will easily get out of jail we should teach him a lesson.They beat him for a few mins then leave.Dhairya struggleshard to get into his car.Once inside the carhe put his head on the wheel & closes his eyes. He recalls Santoshi's words & cries.A few mins later Dhairya takes the bottles of whisky from the ice bucket that is on the backseat & drinks.He stays in thecar & drinks for a long time.He drives the car towards Santoshi's house in high speed.He breaks trafficrule. Darogaji' jeep follows his car & overtakes it & stops infront of his car some distance away. Dhairya stops his car & gets down.Darogaji comes to him & says Oh Dhairya Mishra "Aaj phir se karamkaand kiya ho".You were showing ur arrogance that day & today you have broken a law.Dhairya is in full drunken state.He saysto Darogaji you cant stop me I am Dhairya Mishra.He insults Darogaji.Darogaji says today I will take out all your haughtiness (Akad).He arrests Dhairya & puts him in lock up.He orders his constables to blindfold Dhairya & hang him upside down.They do it.Darogaji beats him.Dhairya shouts in pain.After few mins he gets unconsious.He orders his constables to leave him & his car on some deserted road ,take his things (watch wallet etc)& make the incident look like a case of theft .Call his family .He will most likely not remember anything as he is in fulldrunken state.Constables follows Darogaji's orders & call at Dhairya's home.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PART 3 - YAADEIN YAAD AATI HAIN Santoshi goes to her house.In Dadi's room She cries in front of Santoshi Maa's photo.She says today I split my way from Dhairya sir's.Give me strength to walk on this new way.Santo decides to find a job &a place to live.Constable calls at Mishra house.Pushpa answers the phone.Madhu& Pratap are in the hall.Madhu worries abt Dhairya's whereabout as he is not even answering her calls.Pushpa gives the newsto Madhu.Madhu gets scared.Pratap consoles her & says nothing will happen tohim.Madhu,Pratap Ujjwal,Kaka & Nupur reach on the spot.They all are shocked to see Dhairya's condition.Junior inspector toDarogaji & some constables pretend to investigate the crime scene.Madhu rushes to Dhairya & cries.Inspector says Dhairya was in full drunken state so he wasnt able to fight the goons.He says ambulance is being called & we will further investigate this case.Inspector & constables exchangea knowing look.Dhairya is taken to the hospital.Dhairya's treatment goes on.Madhu worries.Pratap says I dont understand what to do with this boy.Madhu requests him not to say anything abt Dhairya now.After an hour doctor informs them that Dhairya got some injuries & fractures but he is out of danger now & it will take a few hours before he gets consiousness.Madhu thanks the doctor.Next Morning Santoshi buys a newspaper to look for a job .While turning the pages she sees Dhairya Mishra's name & read the news.She gets shocked to know Dhairya's condition.She presses the paper to her chest & cries.She thinks I have taken off all the signs of being suhagan ( a married woman) but what abt my feelings& memories I cant make them away from me.She prays to Santoshi Maa to make Dhairya sir fine & always save him.She hides the paper & goes to her house.Dhairya gets consiousness & feels weak.He asks Madhu how did I reach here? Madhu asks him dont you remember anything? Dhairya tries to recall.He only remembers Santo leaving him on the road& public beating him but he doesnt say anything.Madhu asks whats the need to drink too much if something would have happened to you then? Dhairya stays silent.Madhu says ok dont tell but dont do it again.Dhairya nods.Mishra family meets him & asks him to take rest.Dhairya closes his eyes & keeps thinking abt Santoshi's words.Santoshi contacts the job agency & gets ajob of a servent.The Agency man says youwill have to stay there.Santoshi agrees.She thanks Santoshi Maa as she not only got a job but also a place to stay.Santoshi gives the news to dadi.Dadi is happy for her.Santoshi request her not to tell this to anyone.She hugs Dadi & saysI am going to start anew.She goes to Srivastav's house.Srivastav family includesViren & Arpita Srivastav (hubby&wifey) their15 year old daughter komal Srivaastav & thier son (not own but Viren's dead brother& sis-in-law's son ) Saahil Srivaastav who is in Dehli for some business deal.Srivaastavs are down to earth family.They develop instant like for Santoshi bcoz of her simple & sweet nature. Their house head servant Mamta likes Santoshi too.Komal tells Santoshi I wish I had big sister like you.Santoshi says you can call me your didi. Santoshi feels loved by the Srivaastav's family.Dhairya gets discharged from hospital after 2 days.Dhairya sits at the window & recalls the time when Santoshi cared for him even if it was just a small cut on his hand (one after returning from Santoshi's house after her pagphere & one after he checks the damage in the car when he waa with Riya)He dosent eat the food.Madhu worries for him.He recalls Santoshi cooking for all of them.Madhu request him to eat for her sake.Dhairya reluctantly eats the food.Everytime he tries to sleep he gets Santoshi's image in his mind.He gets restless.Next day he passes by Santoshi's room but he stops & turns .He looks at thelocked door.He calls Pushpa.He asks her keys.Pushpa looks hesitant.He shouts at her didnt you listen get me the key.Pushpagives it to him.He asks her to leave.He opens the door & looks around the room.He recalls making fun of her devotion& feels bad.He sighs & leaves the room.Helocks the door & takes the key with him to his room.Saahil returns from Delhi after one week.ItsMr & Mrs Srivaastav's 17 marriage anniversary.Saahil meets komal.He talks toher.He brings a lot of choclates for her.He calls her choclate.Komal asks why do you always call me choclate? my name is not choclate.Sahil says but you are sweet & like chockates alot so l like to call you choclate.Santoshi comes & brings tea for him.He asks who is she? Komal says she is our new servent & she is so good & dosent show temper tantrums like our previous servent.He smiles at Santoshi.Komal says Santoshi didi meet Saahil bhaiyya.Santoshi smilesat Saahil.She leaves from there.Saahil meets his parents.They are glad to see him.Saahildecides to do most of the arrangement of his parent's marriage anniversary.Mr Srivastav Invites Mishra family.Madhu asks Dhairya to come to the party.Dhairya says its Pratap bhaiyya's friends party what will I do there? Madhu says you havent gone out since you came from the hospital .Your friends are asking abt you.What happened to you? Dhairya dosent answer.Madhu says at least come with us Its one of Pratap's close friend's party.They will be happy to meet you.Dhairya agrees to go.At Srivaastav's house - Gusets starts to arrive.Santoshi serves the refreshment.Madhu & Pratap arrives there with Dhairya.Madhu & Pratap wish Mr & Mrs Srivaastav.They inroduce Dhairya to them.Viren & Arpita are glad to meet Dhairya & says we have a son who is closeto your age we think you should meet him.Madhu & Pratap agrees.Santoshi brings the refreshment there.Madhu & Pratap stand beside Mr & Mrs Srivaastav's.Dhairya is standing infront of the them.Dhairya's back to Santoshi.Madhu & Pratap are shocked to see Santo there.Santo is shocked as well.Dhairya notices Madhu & Pratap's reaction & turns to see what caught their attention.He gets shocked to see Santoshithere.Santoshi's hands shakes.Mr & Mrs Srivaastav looks at her.Arpita asks her is she okay? Santoshi nods.Viren tells her to take Dhairya outside where Saahil is waiting for his friends.Santoshi nods.Madhu whispers in a low tone this girl she came here also.Pratap hears her words & asks her to not make any scene.Viren & Arpita tells them to enjoy the party.Pratap takes Madhu with him & tells her you neversee fault of your son & always blame Santoshi.Madhu dosent say anyhting but makes faces.Dhairya follows Santoshi.She puts the tray on the nearby table.She turns to Dhairya. Dhairya grabs her hand & takes her with him behind a big pillar in the corner of the room near the front door.Santoshi asks him to leave her hand but Dairya dosent.Saahil enters at that time with his friends.Dhairya looks at Santoshi intently.Santoshi turns her head & sees Saahil.She says Saahil sir.Dhairya leaves her hand. Saahil notices Santoshi with Dhairya.He tells his friends to enjoy.He comes to Santoshi & Dhairya.He asks Santoshi do you know each other? Santoshi dosent answer his question & says Mr & Mrs. Srivaastav asked me to take him to you.Santoshi intoduces Dhairya & Saahil to each other & leaves from there.Dhairya's eyes on Santoshi.Saahil looks at Dhairya suspiciously.Dhairya turns his gaze to Saahil.They talk.After few mins Saahil excuses himself & goes to his friends.Saahil then goes to his parents & gives them mike requseting them to say something.Madhu & Pratap plus all the guests clap for them..Mr & Mrs Srivaastav share memories of their marital journey & say how happy they are with each other.Santoshi looks at them & smiles happily.Dhairya notices it.Jab koi baat bigad jaaye plays & Saahil asks his parentsto dance.He requests other couples to joinas well.Dhairya sips his drink & stands in the corner.later He tries to talk to Santoshi several times but she ignores him all evening.Dhairya recalls the time when Santoshi used to roam around him & he used to treat her badly.Dhairya feels bad &gets angry at himself.He puts the drink glass on table & give one last look at Santoshi & leaves the party.
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh dear
grt chaps really loved it.
seem like dhaiya bana devdas lol
lovely update keep posting
do pm me dear.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssna

ohh dear
grt chaps really loved it.
seem like dhaiya bana devdas lol
lovely update keep posting
do pm me dear.

Thank you so much 😃 .Ok I will pm the new parts/chapters to you.
princess2791 thumbnail
waiting for next. please continue soon.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Symar 🤗
Thank you for all three parts 👏
Waiting for next part 😃
Update soon please 😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajni13

Symar 🤗
Thank you for all three parts 👏
Waiting for next part 😃
Update soon please 😳

Haan baba karti hoon intezaam pehle Kranti Maa ke ashram jaa kar ashirvaad to le loon.