Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Brilliantly written
Loved it
The emotions...perfect 
pulu1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If there is something called perfect writing, this is it. Perfect! In every sense. I haven't read something this good on this forum. Great work buddy!!! If you could, please do share your other works
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaani, what r u doing  girl! Aaagh I don't like you. Y y y...y r u writing this oses...u r pulling me into the web of ishra again. Its so beautiful I wanna cry. 
Sorry fr the rant. I do like u. πŸ˜³
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Anku-

And one more in the day to tear me up πŸ˜­ But oh so wonderful to have one where it's about Raman's feelings this time. 

Raman gets this venomous when he's hurting, angry, or broken. He lashes out and hurts everyone along with him, it's always been a trait. Ishita probably even knows it by now. Which is why even now when he wants to see her hurt, when he's so detached he understands her emotions so well. He recognizes every such thing he knows would hurt her, scald her and although he takes pleasure in it partly, the love in him for her doesn't allow that happiness to survive for long when he feels the pain she does. 

I've loved every bit of this work so much Aani. Marveling at how well you understand these two characters, that it's hard to point out. But some of my favourite moments. 

1. When he feels the burden slightly lifted, finally feels that someone mirrors his pain of losing Ruhi, he sees his anguish in her eyes and for the first time in years feels that someone understood him.

2. When realization hits, her words pinching him...him gauging how his acerbic words have hurt her. 

3. You've given a glimpse of a very likely interaction between Ishita and Pihu...I can't wait to see this on the show... of how they lay the foundation of a relation between them. How they'll form a bond and how she'll accept Ishita as her mother. I got feels reading them here. 

Wonderful interpretation once again of a likely scenario on the show. πŸ€— Thanks for posting. Cannot wait to read more from you. 

Hey Anku πŸ€—

Thanks a ton for these kind words πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Raman is someone who lives by the words offence is the best defense and so whenever he is cornered or feels vulnerable, the first thing that he does is attack people, even those who mean well for him sometimes because to let anyone help is to admit weakness which is akin to defeat in his dictionary and that is something he cannot stand, not this Raman.

So yeah sober Raman would be mean as hell in the days to come since he would be angry and have an MU and all that jazz... 

I am so happy that you felt Ishita Pihu were plausible, I was trying to channel my seven year old self and realised I probably never talked as much even then πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so glad to know that I got her right despite that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks once again for these words Anku πŸ€—
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

Aani, you are on a roll or what...
& Iam not complaining...

Iam so glad that you finally penned Raman's thoughts & its absolutely brilliant...What all I wished & hoped for...
If the Cvs do even 40% of this , Iam a happy audience...

& this time, along with Raman's pain we also got Ishita's turmoil...because those two are always interlinked...& only in togetherness they can find the solace..
The whole thing is just a treat to read...

Thank You...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

"
Her heart in her eyes she watches the best of both worlds afar, too scared to step forward, too weak to move back and walk away." - beautiful...

Thanks a lot Anu πŸ€—

And I am glad for no complaints πŸ˜†

I think the cvs would be meaner than I am dont worry about that though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veeann

Beautifully written Aani, but way too sad. My heart is breaking πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Thanks Vee πŸ€—
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy-rc

fantastic OS, you're a great writer

thanks πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..TeriDeewani..

I m speechless Aani di ...πŸ‘

It is written so beautifully.. each emotion of IshRa described by u makes me sad 
An amazing piece of work πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ
Hopefully CVs won't ruin this track😊

thank you πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarsyed

Wonderful writing πŸ‘

I hope we get to see anything of this sort in the show too.

Thanks πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lerinim

Here comes another brilliant os of yours. I totally loved it although it's very emotional.plz write a story about ishra reunion full with emotions ... once again thnx for pm

Love from Sri lanka

Thanks dear  πŸ˜Š

Love from India