Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: remya1990

Missed your writings for long Aani.

You complete what the cvs had left out. Which they never gave any heed to such scenes and we as viewers always badly wanted it. But when you complete the left out part Aani, its so heart wrenching. As a viewer i never feel complete, but as a reader of you os's on the current tracks i feel complete. The bits you pick up and make a story out of it is beautiful. You execute brilliantly where the cvs have failed.
The rudeness, the helplessness, the pain, the hurt, and mostly the love... Excellent portrayal Aani.
Loved each and every bit of it.

Always stay blessed Aani.

Lots and lots of hugs for this 🤗

Thanks Remya 😊

EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

Reserved. Again.

EDITED
-----------

This was SO Raman. Reading this piece was like channeling him in my mind, comprehending his anger, his desire to hurt her, his pain on her tears, his reluctance of letting her interact with Pihu, his understanding of her pain. He's such a complicated man, that no one truly understands him, ever. I dare say not even Ishita, though she comes closest. (And vice-versa)

His taunts on Mani, on being deliberately away from Pihu, his possessiveness for Pihu - spell his anger to the T. He's bruised so badly by her decision, that in some way reiterates that he's not fit for love - a notion that he himself has been fighting for a long, long time.

To know she was dead because of his words was a blow. To learn she was alive yet pretended to be dead was a bigger blow. It hurt him in ways even Ruhi's death couldn't and you portrayed this with such perfection Aani 👏 👏

Your stories are like KP-DT. You watch them enact a brilliant scene, you feel inspired, and then you think this was the final straw, this can't be improved further. And then they come back, upping their own performance every single time. It's like old wine, only gets better 👏 😳 😳

Thanks a lot Nids  😃

I am so glad you felt this is Raman and in a way Raman is as simple as he is complicated, he is an average man who holds grudges and all but unfortunately his anger gets the best of him via his tongue - he stings those around him when angry but eventually it comes to bite him back.

And thank you so much for your kind words 😳
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lourel24

"He knew she would not have forgotten them but the confirmation does not do any favour" best line for me

Awesome 

thanks Lourel 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafnaf

OMG Aani I am totally speechless I really cannot describe what I feel after reading this update!!!!

So much raw emotion and so much feeling!!!

Wow just amazing!!!!
He can still read all her expressions and can feel every emotion she is feeling!!!
How incredible is that - but we all know that Ishra are soul mates so this is inevitable right???!?!??!?!

Everything that Anku has written in her comment is exactly how I feel but I cannot describe it as well as she does but I hope you get the gist of what I am trying to comment as well.!!!

It would be absolutely brilliant if you could continue with this update please??!?!?!
And this time please pm me as well I would really appreciate it!!!

thanks a lot dear 😊

EkPahelii thumbnail

thanks Sukansha 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Beautiful work 

Luv it...

Thanks Nida 😊