Yeh Laal Ishq, Yeh Malaal Ishq - IshRa OS

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Author's note:

I dont know whats happening here except these two pieces wouldnt let me be at peace. I wrote a piece on Ishita and now one on Raman today.

This is set a little in the future, where the truth of Ishita is out in front of the family.

Title and content inspired by a beautiful song  again - from Ram Leela called Laal Ishq 

NOT PROOFREAD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved. Again.
EDITED
-----------

This was SO Raman. Reading this piece was like channeling him in my mind, comprehending his anger, his desire to hurt her, his pain on her tears, his reluctance of letting her interact with Pihu, his understanding of her pain. He's such a complicated man, that no one truly understands him, ever. I dare say not even Ishita, though she comes closest. (And vice-versa)

His taunts on Mani, on being deliberately away from Pihu, his possessiveness for Pihu - spell his anger to the T. He's bruised so badly by her decision, that in some way reiterates that he's not fit for love - a notion that he himself has been fighting for a long, long time.

To know she was dead because of his words was a blow. To learn she was alive yet pretended to be dead was a bigger blow. It hurt him in ways even Ruhi's death couldn't and you portrayed this with such perfection Aani πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Your stories are like KP-DT. You watch them enact a brilliant scene, you feel inspired, and then you think this was the final straw, this can't be improved further. And then they come back, upping their own performance every single time. It's like old wine, only gets better πŸ‘ 😳 😳
Edited by -Nidoo- - 7 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And one more in the day to tear me up πŸ˜­ But oh so wonderful to have one where it's about Raman's feelings this time. 

Raman gets this venomous when he's hurting, angry, or broken. He lashes out and hurts everyone along with him, it's always been a trait. Ishita probably even knows it by now. Which is why even now when he wants to see her hurt, when he's so detached he understands her emotions so well. He recognizes every such thing he knows would hurt her, scald her and although he takes pleasure in it partly, the love in him for her doesn't allow that happiness to survive for long when he feels the pain she does. 

I've loved every bit of this work so much Aani. Marveling at how well you understand these two characters, that it's hard to point out. But some of my favourite moments. 

1. When he feels the burden slightly lifted, finally feels that someone mirrors his pain of losing Ruhi, he sees his anguish in her eyes and for the first time in years feels that someone understood him.

2. When realization hits, her words pinching him...him gauging how his acerbic words have hurt her. 

3. You've given a glimpse of a very likely interaction between Ishita and Pihu...I can't wait to see this on the show... of how they lay the foundation of a relation between them. How they'll form a bond and how she'll accept Ishita as her mother. I got feels reading them here. 

Wonderful interpretation once again of a likely scenario on the show. πŸ€— Thanks for posting. Cannot wait to read more from you. 
Edited by -Anku- - 7 years ago
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aani, you are on a roll or what...
& Iam not complaining...

Iam so glad that you finally penned Raman's thoughts & its absolutely brilliant...What all I wished & hoped for...
If the Cvs do even 40% of this , Iam a happy audience...

& this time, along with Raman's pain we also got Ishita's turmoil...because those two are always interlinked...& only in togetherness they can find the solace..
The whole thing is just a treat to read...

Thank You...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

"
Her heart in her eyes she watches the best of both worlds afar, too scared to step forward, too weak to move back and walk away." - beautiful...
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written Aani, but way too sad. My heart is breaking πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Missy-rc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fantastic OS, you're a great writer
..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I m speechless Aani di ...πŸ‘
It is written so beautifully.. each emotion of IshRa described by u makes me sad 
An amazing piece of work πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ
Hopefully CVs won't ruin this track😊
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful writing πŸ‘
I hope we get to see anything of this sort in the show too.

lerinim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here comes another brilliant os of yours. I totally loved it although it's very emotional.plz write a story about ishra reunion full with emotions ... once again thnx for pm
Love from Sri lanka