Guilty Roads To An Endless Love - IshRa OS

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Author's Note

I frankly have no idea what brought this on except perhaps that I am so happy to see DT and KP together at last sharing a screen.

The upcoming sequence somehow has me intrigued and this is my version of it though I have no idea what the writers are doing here, none at all.

The title is inspired by a heartbreakingly beautiful number by one of my all time favorite boy bands - Backstreet Boys called - Show Me The Meaning  Of Being Lonely.

The gist of these words is as follows

Loneliness is what he  has to live with after he lost his beloved.  The pain of separation is all he has of her's. His life becomes meaningless, every day is painful and each day  is like an year. Time is never ending and it seems like there's an endless life ahead. 

There are observers in his life who have seen everything but didn't do anything. They have seen his pains and have gazed at all his life's happenings, but they say nothing.

Are they tied up? 

When he walks alone on the road of his life, the 
road that has witnessed his past, his happy days with his beloved and his love for her,   feels guilty for being helpless, for being unable to change his fate. But he embarks on a journey of endless love on the road of life. He seeks his beloved to join him in this uncontrolled journey of love where nobody has a say, not even death!!

NOT PROOFREAD 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
No words can describe the intensity... fantastic
Seetha_R thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘ yet Heart breaking😭😭
Zoyamalik2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was amazing. And sad. And heartbreaking. Oh, and did I mention sad? You described Ishita's agony so well.πŸ‘
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Aani,
As usual excellent portrayal of Ishita feelings hope at least CV does 0.5% of the way you have portrayed of instead of making Ishita into a maha devi or a person with no brains.

Edited by mayasundar - 8 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written Aani. But its all so so very sad. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Give us a folow up too na please. 
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved
EDITED
-----------

I couldn't unres the other day and I'm so very glad I didn't. This would have haunted me day and night. It is so good, and so heart breaking πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Aani, I have always been a fan of your writing. You bring out emotions in a way that aids the audio-visual-imaginative reader I am. This was hard hitting to the point that I had to fight to let it remain a story I was reading.

Ishita's pain, her dilemma, her crumbling life comes down to her at the only sight of a broken Raman. You voiced her anguish and how!

I'm in awe of your works, and this again solidifies that feeling of fangirling 😳 😳

Beautiful to say the least πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant brilliant 
Heartbreaking yet so good
Pls continue it 
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for double post Edited by traveller_girl - 8 years ago