Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mischief

As always Aani...u hv once again brilliantly analysed Ishita's hidden feelings...This couldn't be done by anyone better than you, unfortunately not even the writers of the show coz they hv never ever given any importance to Ishita's feelings, her pain & grief!!!!

Superb girl 

Can we hv a closure to this scene plz in the proper sense with Raman in his senses 

Hey Marilyn ðŸ¤—

Thanks a lot and am a little short on time so dunno if I can continue this sorry ðŸ˜³
remya1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aani... Happy to see you writing, whatever the reason may be 😊
I have always said your writing as a peacemaker. All of your writings that i have read are so soothing and relaxing. You could find immense pleasure in it, whether it is painful stories or the happy ones. Either you cry or you smile.
But coming to this one Aani, this is so different. This makes one unsettled. This disturbs you throughout. This makes you puzzled. And Aani, this turned out to be so wonderful. The disturbance and the unsettledness makes it meaningful. Loved it to the core.
Do write more.
Always stay blessed Aani.
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

Reserved

EDITED
-----------

I couldn't unres the other day and I'm so very glad I didn't. This would have haunted me day and night. It is so good, and so heart breaking ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Aani, I have always been a fan of your writing. You bring out emotions in a way that aids the audio-visual-imaginative reader I am. This was hard hitting to the point that I had to fight to let it remain a story I was reading.

Ishita's pain, her dilemma, her crumbling life comes down to her at the only sight of a broken Raman. You voiced her anguish and how!

I'm in awe of your works, and this again solidifies that feeling of fangirling 😳 😳

Beautiful to say the least ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜³

Hey Nids thanks a lot for your kind words ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤—

EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: remya1990

Aani... Happy to see you writing, whatever the reason may be 😊
I have always said your writing as a peacemaker. All of your writings that i have read are so soothing and relaxing. You could find immense pleasure in it, whether it is painful stories or the happy ones. Either you cry or you smile.
But coming to this one Aani, this is so different. This makes one unsettled. This disturbs you throughout. This makes you puzzled. And Aani, this turned out to be so wonderful. The disturbance and the unsettledness makes it meaningful. Loved it to the core.
Do write more.
Always stay blessed Aani.

thanks a lot Remya ðŸ˜Š 

I am so glad you felt unsettled because this OS is about a woman who's at war with herself and if reading it translates to my readers feeling a fraction of her emotions I will say that I succeeded ðŸ˜³
EkPahelii thumbnail

thanks Lourel ðŸ˜Š
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sich a emotional os
u mde m cry :(
EkPahelii thumbnail