Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why will I end my marriage with Aditya Pancholi, asks Zarina Wahab

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Kangana-Adhyayan mess: Why will I end my marriage with Aditya Pancholi, asks Zarina Wahab

Aditya Pancholi's wife Zarina Wahab, reports had suggested, had left home because of his comments on the Kangana Ranaut-Adhyayan Suman affair. Wahab has refuted all rumours.

IndiaToday.in  | Posted by Ananya Bhattacharya
New Delhi, May 4, 2016 | UPDATED 19:39 IST
A +A -

Kangana Ranaut has been in the news over the last few months, thanks to her legal spat with Hrithik Roshan. Even as the Kangana-Hrithik mess dominated headlines, Ranaut's ex-boyfriend Adhyayan Suman lashed out against her in an interview to DNA last week.

Adhyayan's interview said how Aditya Pancholi, who was in a relationship with Kangana Ranaut for over five years, had warned him about the Queen actor. "Haal-E-Dil was releasing and Kangana had come for the premiere. I remember Aditya Pancholi was standing at the exit and Kangana was just walking out. He stopped me, looked into my eyes and said, 'Welcome to the circus my friend and all the best!' I didn't understand at that time. Kangana clarified, saying that Aditya did that to intimidate people with her," Adhyayan had been quoted as saying.

That very evening, Aditya Pancholi attended a screening of Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor's film Baaghi along with son Sooraj and daughter Sana. Pancholi was asked about his comments on Adhyayan's interview. To that, Pancholi had apparently responded, "Kaun hai woh? Kiski baat kar rahe ho? Usko leke aa re tu!"

Later on, however, Pancholi went on to clarify that his comment was for the photographer and journalist asking him the question.

Following this, the grapevine went into a tizzy pointing out that Pancholi's wife Zarina Wahab had left their Mumbai home and flown off to Hyderabad along with her daughter Sana. Reports also said that the veteran actor had apparently decided to walk out of her 29-year marriage to Aditya Pancholi.

However, Wahab has refuted all such rumours. Speaking to Mumbai Mirror, the actor said, "I do not know where all this is coming from, nobody has even asked me where I have been for the last two weeks."

Wahab said that she was in Hyderabad to visit relatives. "I love spending time there, that's where my roots are. I have a lot of friends in the city whom I visit every two months. My husband and all those close to me are aware of my whereabouts. But when I returned last Sunday, I discovered that many believed that I had moved out of my home," she said.

Zarina added, "Why will I end a 29-year-old marriage for such a small thing? I'd be the last person to think this way. I'm an extremely positive and grounded human being and I love my husband very much. I will never leave him."

Zarina Wahab has been married to Aditya Pancholi for over 29 years now. The two have two children together, son Sooraj Pancholi, who made his Bollywood debut with the film Hero last year, and daughter Sana.

Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If you check the dictionary under the word doormat, you will find a picture of Zareena Wahab. She is so delusional and an enabler Edited by frosty - 7 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
of course...there is a place for every doormat...urs is in the Pancholi household😵
Originally posted by: frosty

If you check the dictionary under word doormat, you will find a picture of Zareena Wahab. She is so delusional and an enabler

"why would I leave him over such a small thing?'😲😳

Don't knowwhat is the big thing for her? Not buying her favorite saree or something?

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"why will I walk out?" 
...because he is womanizer/infidel..arent these reasons enough...dont u have any self respect woman?!!!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With parents like these, one a rapist/philanderer and the other who thinks that is a normal and  loveable quality, no wonder Sooraj is so messed up.

Frankly even if this lady comes out years later about how she was abused and threatened to put up with her husband, I frankly will have zero respect for her.  
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Her words seems forced.
Otherwise, good luck woman.
As far as I know she was the bigger star and a critically acclaimed actress at the time of their marriage...Don't know what she saw in this loser that she is stuck to him like glue...
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
no respect for this doormat of a woman

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Doormat of the highest order. 
I wonder how her daughter takes all this. She should be a good example to her daughter. I hope at least her daughter remains sane in this insane household and doesn't take after her psycho parents and brother.