Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Can't quote each and everybody but I find it hillarious and  ironical that the one how has been supporting Kangana for her being a woman is accusing others supporting Hrtihik being a male. Show me the one proof where anyone who are against Kangana are supporting Hrithik being a male.  You seriously need to take out your head from  your sorry ass and let it enjoy open air to think rationally. I have made it clear many times that I have no problem with Feminism but if you try to  blindly justify any wrong doing by  woman's based on Feminism then I will call you Feminazi. Wrong is wrong whether it is man or woman. 

SG, I find this whole thing cray cray.

But I am seriously against the Media tamasha that both have started. You and I  , can argue about it endlessly but we both will be indulging our POVs. If she is guilty as we are anticipating , then the charges are too serious , let the matter go to court and justice be delivered. it's not even a case that can be dragged for long. By leaking few bits here and there, both Kangy and HR have entered a perception battle .

Whether you like it or not, but both sides have conveniently played the women card and looking at the reactions about feminism both kangy and HR hit the mark.  Oh how HR and the Suman played it, you just need to see the media articles and the tone. Similarly the hero-worshiping of Kangy. None of them want the matter to be resolved in the court. They just want you to have this contriving debate about feminism. 

Wrong is wrong. But a trivial thing like Court Verdict will be great to vindicate it. Till then, it is just opinions. 
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Repeating lies again and again does not turn them into truth. It was very much the misogynists who supported Hrithik being a poor poor male and Adhyayan being a poor poor rich papa's boy who was not believed like a woman would be. Lots of crying ensued. Then whining began about Kangana using the "woman card" as if that has even netted anything positive for any woman.

The only real anti-Kangana side is Hrithik fans. That's fine and acceptable. The misogynists just jumped onto that bandwagon the same way they do when movies like Pyar Ka Punchnama come out. This particular band of women-haters are well known in india-forums.

The Hrithik fans are either ignorant or just enjoying whatever support they get for their hottie regardless of which unsavory people it's coming from.

This is plain old gaslighting trying to accuse feminists of doing what india-forums' merry band of women-haters actually started. They have been whining in almost every topic related to Kangana and Hrithik about Kangana being supported because she's a woman - all an assumption on their part because they behave the same way when they support the man. Pathetic!

I would advise you to read the very first line of your above quoted post & actually practice it for a change ..

Other than that , I am already through with your arguments , I have nothing more to add .. :)
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Lord.of.Light_

If it was the male swag talking , I wouldn't have identified myself as a "raging feminist" prior to changing my status to "equalist" ..

Sigh. Couldn't keep up with your changing statuses, my apologies. 

It is the twisted concept with multiple definitions that made me change my status .. and why is it so difficult to define feminism ? .. sure it is an age old concept & went through evolution of its own .. but that doesn't necessarily warrant a no-definition concept .. Feminism is Equalism .. simple .. the fact that you say , it can't be defined in itself says that it has now become something other than equalism .. and that is precisely why I don't identify as a feminist anymore .. people can come in with their own definitions as when they want , but something as dangerously volatile as that ain't my cup of tea..
Religion , freedom and every darn term out there. Including Darwin's theory of evolution has undergrown multiple changes. it might be confusing for you, but it's not for me. It's fluid, gives me space and time to add on the concept and to my own definition of "feminism". Yes, Feminism for me as well means equality but you see thats the problem , the balance is still so skewed against 

Now I could ask you the same question in reverse , why can't you identify as a Equalist instead of a Feminist ( assuming both mean same to you ) ? Is it the "fem" adjective that's stopping you or something else ? .. you could argue that changing the status would mean disrespecting feminism , I am arguing otherwise , it is for the sake of protecting the sanctity of true feminism , I felt the need to switch my status since modern feminism is hellbent on dragging it through the muds..
I was waiting for you to go there and bring out the context of "fem". I would love to write a big monologue on it but I would leave you with this link , read up why feminism is the name for equality . http://fembotmag.com/2015/02/06/so-if-its-for-everyone-why-is-it-called-feminism/

^^ if you still are as confused about this term. I can always chalk up terms which we women are labelled and defined with everyday which have male connotation.Till then happy reading about "WHY FEM". 

Yes , I accept feminism has become a joke & why wouldn't i ? .. look no further , current context of discussion is enough to explain why it is so .
A mere conversation and discussion of few words become so volatile that we need to throw random labels at each other? Thats not feminism's fault but our anger and need to score that point. if it takes an online debate about this to change and demean the word then that says a lot about us than about the movement.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[quote]I havnt seen Kangana being condemned for her remarks on other women but that may be bcoz I am irregular on this forum .. if you can , do quote the links .. but most of the arguments which I have been seeing every now n then is how Kangana is a brave woman & a beacon of feminism ..pretty sure Kangy's remark about other women would have been enough to take away her privalages of brave victim woman card .. but I did not see that happen , quite the opposite actually ..[/quote]

Here you go:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4615288

You've just been proved wrong. Just goes to show that jumping in without knowing what the heck is actually going on is unwise.

The misogynists of the forum have been running wild and ruining every topic. When that's not enough, they open more topics and rant against feminism repeatedly creating their own fake straw man arguments. The Hrithik fans then dance with glee because they will take any support they can get.

These people crying everywhere about how horrible feminism are not even Hrithik fans. They have just conveniently jumped onto that bandwagon to further their agenda. I have seen these same few people pulling the same nonsense countless times in many other topics over time.

This was a deliberate attempt at a manipulative thread filled with lies but nothing more can be expected from these people.

[quote]Yes her fandom always Kangana for being fearless for always having affairs with married men. She is always praised for giving cheap comments on other actors.
[/quote]

You don't know what you're talking about. I don't think Kangana even has any real fans. The few that really like her have hardly even participated in this Hrithik/Kangana issue.

I have bashed her countless times especially when she was giving ridiculous comments about Deepika. I have called her crazy many times before this Hrithik issue even came up.

It's actually the MCPs of this forum who've been enraged that anyone can dare support Kangana and if they do, they are feminazis. Some were crying buckets of tears that Adhyayan loser's words weren't believed as if they were the droppings of god herself. They cried a lot that if he was a woman, he would be believed and rah rah men's rights BS.

That's what some people are arguing against. They could care less about Kangana herself.

The MCPs are making fake things in their head so that they can create a convenient narrative. Unfortunately it's not a real one. They sound as delusional as Kangana imagining their version of how oppressed the rich men of Bollywood are and how the cruel the world is to them.

Sweetheart I have been a longer member of IF than you. I have been badly harassed by female members in the past in this forum. For me some them are equally bad as some irritating male members.
As far your mindset is concerned stop balming men for all the problems. No one is targeting you here personally. If you are facing such problems contact the moderator. He/she will definitely help you.

Stop blaming men for supporting Adhyayan Suman, as there are many females who have been in a similar situation like him before.. Do not call someone loser if he/she does not have a perfect life. Failure never leaves anyone and one day you will also face it. You have know idea how awful it is to be cheated at and to have abusive partner.

Indian laws give a person right to speak up his or her views. If Kangana can speak constant nonsense about everyone then Adhyayan also has same right.

Just check how many anti Kangana members are females. You will yourself understand.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

^^Keep crying.😭

I don't see anyone opening threads constantly and whining again and again about feminazis except your band of misogynists. It's the malenazis of India forums that can't see past men and women and accuse others of doing what they do themselves.

Every Kangana topic, you and your fellow malenazis show up and cry about feminism when nobody else has even mentioned anything.

Hrithik fans are just enjoying whatever support they get even if it comes from sordid corners. But funny that Hrithik himself has called these types of people characterless. Enjoy the few likes you get for defending their Hottie Hrithik.

And apparently one Kangana is taking feminism backwards. At least that's the fervent wish and hope of malenazis. They've haven't stopped to think how horrible they're making men look.

I don't think you would want to go into how bad the millions of rapists and abusers and dowry takers make all men look. Poor men looking so bad. At least Kangana is just one, not millions. I mean that's if you follow the low calibre malenazi type of thought process.

You need to come out of Kangana obsession. All the proofs are making her look like crazy stalker. She is refusing to cooperate with police. For many of us she is just an accused and nothing else. This type of behavior is criminal like tendency. Law is equal for everyone in this country.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Lord.of.Light_

If it was the male swag talking , I wouldn't have identified myself as a "raging feminist" prior to changing my status to "equalist" ..

It is the twisted concept with multiple definitions that made me change my status .. and why is it so difficult to define feminism ? .. sure it is an age old concept & went through evolution of its own .. but that doesn't necessarily warrant a no-definition concept .. Feminism is Equalism .. simple .. the fact that you say , it can't be defined in itself says that it has now become something other than equalism .. and that is precisely why I don't identify as a feminist anymore .. people can come in with their own definitions as when they want , but something as dangerously volatile as that ain't my cup of tea..

Now I could ask you the same question in reverse , why can't you identify as a Equalist instead of a Feminist ( assuming both mean same to you ) ? Is it the "fem" adjective that's stopping you or something else ? .. you could argue that changing the status would mean disrespecting feminism , I am arguing otherwise , it is for the sake of protecting the sanctity of true feminism , I felt the need to switch my status since modern feminism is hellbent on dragging it through the muds..

Yes , I accept feminism has become a joke & why wouldn't i ? .. look no further , current context of discussion is enough to explain why it is so ..

If it took you so little to turn up against feminism, it means you were never truly a feminist anyway. 
Even as we speak, there are women being abused left right and center. It does not make sense to completely disregard feminism just because of a few issues.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I condemn those who condemned this for not condemning what should have been condemned for condemning who did not condemn it

I object.

How can people truly condemn others who are not aware of being condemned and feel the repercussions of condemnation.
[quote]I would advise you to read the very first line of your above quoted post & actually practice it for a change ..Other than that , I am already through with your arguments , I have nothing more to add .. :)[/quote]

Of course you wouldn't have anything to add. Working without facts is very difficult. So is trying to work with absolute lies. Gaslighting was a good attempt though.

Crying about poor poor men and raging against feminism will never make you look good anywhere except red pill forums as I said before.  Desi men will go into fits by the time India's women reach the point that American and European women have. What a bad time you have coming up. 

Btw, your "equalism" thing is an absolute joke. ðŸ˜†  Also sounds exactly like a member called Quixotic Frenzy who is the only other person I remember coming up with this.

Nothing works better to legitimize yourself than pretending you were a feminist and then trashing it. It's like saying "I used to a huge SRK fan but..." and then ranting like a maniac.  You think it makes you look like you have more credibility but it most people can see how transparent it really is. 

Especially when you use any small excuse to try to discredit it. Oh Kangana, 1 person, is taking feminism backwards!! And apparently raining on Emma Watson's parade, lmao, the most superficial thing I've heard in a while.

But of course rapists, dowry demanders, abusers, and chauvinists do not discredit the male gender, do they? Very convenient. ðŸ˜†

Equalism... hahahaha
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: davidb

show me where one member stated hrithik represents whole male population but this was your interpretation of hrithik bashing

from the beginning since you showed up all you talk about: feminazis

in every topic you have at least one post on feminazi. the first time you said it fine you made your point but when you repeat 30-40 times it is hard to believe you are for equality and for right vs wrong. you have very little to say about right vs wrong. everywhere it is feminazi

Yes, I have used that word but I have also made it clear that that word was meat for certain people. I  m not claiming that all those who supported Kangana are Feminazis. When I used the word first time, it was a general statement which I see in real world.

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Sweetheart I have been a longer member of IF than you. I have been badly harassed by female members in the past in this forum. For me some them are equally bad as some irritating male members.
As far your mindset is concerned stop balming men for all the problems. No one is targeting you here personally. If you are facing such problems contact the moderator. He/she will definitely help you.

Stop blaming men for supporting Adhyayan Suman, as there are many females who have been in a similar situation like him before.. Do not call someone loser if he/she does not have a perfect life. Failure never leaves anyone and one day you will also face it. You have know idea how awful it is to be cheated at and to have abusive partner.

Indian laws give a person right to speak up his or her views. If Kangana can speak constant nonsense about everyone then Adhyayan also has same right.

Just check how many anti Kangana members are females. You will yourself understand.

Darling, I don't care who you think you've been harassed by. If you think you're going to now take revenge against women because you had to face the music earlier, be my guest. It's absolutely hilarious to see some people flailing around like this.

Well at least now the truth comes out that that men were indeed supporting a man because he's a man.  Adhyayan is a complete loser and I too have my rights to say whatever I want about him just like he does.  What's fair is fair for everyone, right?

Who said he couldn't talk? Don't make up stuff that doesn't exist. But his talks make him look like a loser and a nutcase.  Accusing people of black magic and whining that a gf from 10 years ago ruined his career. 

Men crying about poor poor oppressed Adha loser who was bragging about his powerful Bollywood family and car that Daddy bought for him is oh sooo oppressed.  The same guy who was praising Kangna 2 years ago and begging to work with her now changes his tune.  And those same crying men supporting a man for being a man get enraged if a woman supports Kangana and start screaming against feminism. Pretty ironic but completely expected.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago