Virat and Anushka making sure they sell those ads by FT in public

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

https://twitter.com/thecrickettvX/status/1772335855773859936

Those two are so extra he can do this in the dressing room. But no, #couplegoals gotta be sold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Their Instas are filled with ads. Aur kitna paise chahiye inko?

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vicky, Alia, and Ranveer will all plagiarize this in a couple of weeks.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Vicky, Alia, and Ranveer will all plagiarize this in a couple of weeks.

Aloo? Yeah. Her and that hippy looking husband of hers.

Vicky and Ranveer don't need to post themselves facetiming their wives.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Their Instas are filled with ads. Aur kitna paise chahiye inko?

I think Anushka and Virat are in love, and happy but it is mind boggling how greedy they are, They sell that relationship like no other. Anushka became the person she would have judged a few years ago.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

I think Anushka and Virat are in love, and happy but it is mind boggling how greedy they are, They sell that relationship like no other. Anushka became the person she would have judged a few years ago.

If I made 50 crs off one post I would too. And it's not like they're doing something vulger for the money too, they can post a cute relationships goal moment and make money.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

If I made 50 crs off one post I would too. And it's not like they're doing something vulger for the money too, they can post a cute relationships goal moment and make money.

How much money is enough money? You think the likes of Dhoni don't get such options? It is vulgar, because they use their relationship to shell anything. They acting very desperate for two millionaires. Those two are acting like influencers, they do that more than any other couple. An ad or 2 isnt bad but all these two is shell ads. It is giving desperation.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

How much money is enough money? You think the likes of Dhoni don't get such options? It is vulgar, because they use their relationship to shell anything. They acting very desperate for two millionaires. Those two are acting like influencers, they do that more than any other couple. An ad or 2 isnt bad but all these two is shell ads. It is giving desperation.

Dhoni is even worse....he had a huge management debacle a while back that scarred him from going further. 

Also Anushka-Virat need the money - Bunty Sajdeh notoriously scammed Virat bad, they've lost a lot of money, not to mention Anushka's brother sunk so much of Anushka's finances into that production company on the insistance of Anushka's horrible stage mother who favored her brother over her. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Both their careers are about to end. Actually Anushka's ended more than half a decade ago. Virat is close to retirement.

May be they decided to rake in as much moolah as possible in the next two years before he hangs his boots.

Look at Sachin. When he was at the top he was one of the the highest earning celebrities. Less than a decade after retirement, he has no endorsements, nothing. May be Virat wants to secure his future by being "greedy" now, for lack of a better word.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Both their careers are about to end. Actually Anushka's ended more than half a decade ago. Virat is close to retirement.

May be they decided to rake in as much moolah as possible in the next two years before he hangs his boots.

Look at Sachin. When he was at the top he was one of the the highest earning celebrities. Less than a decade after retirement, he has no endorsements, nothing. May be Virat wants to secure his future by being "greedy" now, for lack of a better word.

Yeah, but Anushka and Virat does too much of it that it lacks authenticity. They are millionaires, they will have money for their future generations. It just too much.