Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WadaPaav thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Here we go again...Just now I thought we suddenly seem to have a more fruitful conversation...Someone has to stop this name calling if we don't want to go round and round on the same thing..

It's been weeks since the round and round.
And the reason why it's going round and round is for a lot were busy encouraging this name calling. πŸ˜΅

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Facts are very inconvenient for india-forums' roving band of misogynists, I guess.

There are only 3-4 people even defending feminism and that also from constant attacks by the MCP's of this forum.  If you bothered to pay attention, all of those people have already condemned Kangana for her remarks.

There are countless topics being created and most of them have no mention at all of feminism except from the chauvinists screaming and crying about feminism. They bring it up themselves and then moan and whine about it.

Anyway, how about Hrithik himself calling his Gaurav fanboys "characterless"?  Must sting, I bet.

I applaud your patience for still sticking around πŸ˜† These people are on a mission against some kind of vague idea like a kid with a pinata. Doesn't matter that no one has facts, doesn't matter that everyone involved is lying/twisting things, doesn't matter that they're all publicity whoring...but create 20 topics a day on every menial thing to prove a certain point that isn't even relevant to the issue, yeah, they will. I wonder why there isn't some kind of topic opening limit that can be imposed when someone starts going off on a rampage like this or the mods haven't imposed a mega thread on the clutter generated by this whole issue as of yet? It's a circus, and Hrithik, Kangana or the Suman clown aren't the only ones embarrassing themselves.

Also, the use of the word 'feminazi' or 'malenazi' is so thoughtless and abhorrent. Using a word for someone debating or posting on the internet or even fighting for people's rights out there without resorting to violence which makes reference to the Nazis? Really? Just wow.
Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Smarty.Pants

The day HR and team leaked those emails, was the day my stance was anti-HR more than pro Kangana.
Anyone who becomes that vindictive by nature doesn't deserve my sympathy. 
But it's too bad, when it comes to the Greek god, he can't do no wrong lol.

And thank you. Finally. Why do people assume being a feminist means one has to prim and proper 24/7. Heck, we are humans too and we will make mistakes.
Doesn't mean at all that we can't support a movement that wants to eliminate the discrimination.
People can be so ignorant that it hurts lol. Specially some of the women.

But isn't Kangana the one who first leaked the contents of a Private Legal notice to the media? That too without even thinking about how she could be damaging the reputation of an entire community of Aspergers(my main problem with her...)
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Facts are very inconvenient for india-forums' roving band of misogynists, I guess.

There are only 3-4 people even defending feminism and that also from constant attacks by the MCP's of this forum.  If you bothered to pay attention, all of those people have already condemned Kangana for her remarks.

There are countless topics being created and most of them have no mention at all of feminism except from the chauvinists screaming and crying about feminism. They bring it up themselves and then moan and whine about it.

Anyway, how about Hrithik himself calling his Gaurav fanboys "characterless"?  Must sting, I bet.

Thank you. 
Many have selective reading issue or selective ignoring the attacks. 
Initially most were Pro-HR, Pro Kangana or anti Kangana, anti HR. I only started contributing when I saw the name calling and shaming of members for not believing HR. 
One of the members who spoke against HR and for Kangana isn't as active after bullying and name calling for her audacity to support KN. 
Freedom of choice has become an alien concept. 
Edited by Smarty.Pants - 8 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People are completely missing the point here .. now we are in agreement that Kangana is no torchbearer of woman empowerment .. but it wasn't so when this saga started ( even now , barring this thread where the MID has also assumed pseudo-neutral status πŸ˜† ) , it is still being treated as such ) .. a movement does have it's own heroes , it's tragic when the wrong ones are chosen to represent the same .. further , character assassination of those women who aren't afraid to call a spade , a spade , only adds up to the mockery of the movement ..

I have said it before and I 'll say it again , modern feminism is a twisted concept , mostly bcoz of its varied subjective definitions , sometimes verging on being downright sexist & bigotted .. feminism in its honest form is nothing but equalism .. however , given how modern feminism with its multiple definitions drags honest feminism through the muds every now n then , I choose to identify myself as an equalist rather than a feminist in today's time , at least that way the sanctity of true feminism remains intact .. if I am an equalist , I am a feminist in principle, minus the twisted absurd perceptions & definitions that comes along with modern feminism..

I see , people are still complaining about how feminism is used as an insult .. as tragic as it may seem , is it really difficult to see why ..I guess kangy knows it better .. πŸ˜†
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

But isn't Kangana the one who first leaked the contents of a Private Legal notice to the media? That too without even thinking about how she could be damaging the reputation of an entire community of Aspergers(my main problem with her...)

As far as I know her lawyer started speaking on it and only he has spoken on it till now including Legal paperwork.
Even then, for me leaking private emails is a lot worse and manipulative to silence a party than leaking of Legal notices.
For you, it may not be the case.
But for me it is. And I am allowed to side with the party that don't live upto my morals. 
Leaking of private conversations and pictures is a definite No and No for me. Such individuals are disturb, vindictive and in plain words a-holes. 
And it's my choice end of the day. 
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smarty.Pants

If you're team Kangana, whatever your reasoning may be, even if logical, you're feminazi by default lol. *Morons logic*

No one said that smartly pants .. πŸ˜†

Cooking up stories ala kangana ? .. πŸ˜†

If people are basing their opinions purely with respect to their individual celeb preferences , nothing wrong with it .. but when concepts like feminism , brave female victim , women empowerment are dragged in , it becomes a different issue altogether ..

Now go ahead & declare that it was anti-kangana side which made it out to be a "man vs woman" issue rather than just faulty human beings going at it ..I was surprised the first time this lie was thrown around casually , you won't catch me by surprise for the second time .. 😳
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

I applaud your patience for still sticking around πŸ˜† These people are on a mission against some kind of vague idea like a kid with a pinata. Doesn't matter that no one has facts, doesn't matter that everyone involved is lying/twisting things, doesn't matter that they're all publicity whoring...but create 20 topics a day on every menial thing to prove a certain point that isn't even relevant to the issue, yeah, they will. I wonder why there isn't some kind of topic opening limit that can be imposed when someone starts going off on a rampage like this or the mods haven't imposed a mega thread on the clutter generated by this whole issue as of yet? It's a circus, and Hrithik, Kangana or the Suman clown aren't the only ones embarrassing themselves.

Also, the use of the word 'feminazi' or 'malenazi' is so thoughtless and abhorrent. Using a word for someone debating or posting on the internet or even fighting for people's rights out there without resorting to violence which makes reference to the Nazis? Really? Just wow.

This!!!!
Many got tired including me. And  I don't blame them. 
In the online world, who has such patience to talk to the wall and liars.
But I applaud the member for giving it back.
Many kept quiet. But she provided the rebuttals depending on who she dealt with. 
@Blue: Thank you. It is THAT visible. lol. 

Edited by Smarty.Pants - 8 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If you want to be a feminist treat men and women equally.

Not put all blame on men as if they are cause for all the trouble in the world.

I don't like this shaming of men in Bollywood.

As if men who are not from film families or rich have it any better than actresses.

They have to struggle just as much.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why should an actor trying to make ends meet be punished because of a director or famous actor exploiting women. All because they share the same gender.

Not all but some feminists have become incredibly militant with tunnel vision you are no better than misogynists.Edited by Atomicbomb - 8 years ago