Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What public property comment ? 😕
Look, feminism has always been about the struggle for things like the right to vote, right for an education, equal pay or just pay, equal right to property, to make it illegal for women to be hit because a man decides it to be so. It is because there were actual laws that decided how thick a stick a man could use to beat his wife with if she did not obey. Even aristocratic women, so even the "high born" women were not exempt from this rule so you can imagine how it would have been for the servants. It is against using things like calling a woman a witch and accusing her doing magic to harm someone  without proof like salem witch trials.This is just the history of the west. Feminism has historically and always will be a struggle against that. 

I don't know who appointed Kangana a feminist icon for I am sure when she left home at 16 she did not do so to be a feminist icon and struggle against patriarchy. She did so to escape an oppressive environment and her grandfather and father where felt she as a girl child was not valued. When her sister Rangoli survived an acid attack it is not to be an example, it is simply to live her life. Kangana has achieved a lot but it is by clawing through BW. It is by demanding. Her life story is not going to be nice but parts of it like what she has achieved are very  impressive. Does not mean her struggle was not real or she is a sati savitra. How does that negate feminism ? 🤔

Gloria Steinem is a bonafide feminist icon of the 70s. Madeline Albright has done a lot of work for women's rights. They also got into lot of trouble for saying that women should blindly support Hillary Clinton because she is a woman. A few foolish statements of theirs does not negate a lifetime of work nor feminism.

Kim Kardashian's version of feminism is take off her clothes for nude selfies and that should be accepted. Even some feminists have issues with that. How far is too far ? It is fluid and it is a conversation. But no one person is an icon or gets to define what it is. And just because the messenger is flawed does not mean the message is flawed.

Feminism has always been the struggle for a better world. Where a girl child need not fight for education, where women get equal pay, where dowry death, child marriage, acid attacks all disappear. It will always be fought by flawed, hypocritical women and men. But it needs to be fought because otherwise we will go to the dark ages and I am sure most reasonable people do not want that to happen, both men and women.
Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

But isn't Kangana the one who first leaked the contents of a Private Legal notice to the media? That too without even thinking about how she could be damaging the reputation of an entire community of Aspergers(my main problem with her...)

Kangana supporters would ignore this fact happily
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Lord.of.Light_

No one said that smartly pants .. 😆

Cooking up stories ala kangana ? .. 😆

If people are basing their opinions purely with respect to their individual celeb preferences , nothing wrong with it .. but when concepts like feminism , brave female victim , women empowerment are dragged in , it becomes a different issue altogether ..

Now go ahead & declare that it was anti-kangana side which made it out to be a "man vs woman" issue rather than just faulty human beings going at it ..I was surprised the first time this lie was thrown around casually , you won't catch me by surprise for the second time .. 😳

Anonymous39 has already replied to all your queries.
Won't repeat again. 
I'll just walk my observations and declare anti Kangana side to have started the whole mess including name calling and cornering a member who dared to support KN for her reasons. 
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Lord.of.Light_

Liar Liar pants on fire .. 😳 .. you wouldn't have created this ID if you were that tired smartypants .. 😆

Anyways , I see you are out of the woods , a senior member already ⭐️ , congrats .. 😆

And I do applaud your efforts of coming back with MIDs , normal person would have been tired by now .. 😆

Mate, why is ur postability so f**ked up!?
Yes senior member. Thanks.
ETA: Wait a sec, are you the same member whom I had quoted the same earlier? (Like anonymous39 mentioned). If yes, you gotta fix ur shiaaat.
Edited by Smarty.Pants - 8 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anonymous

Yes , you got one thing right .. I am Quixotic-Frenzy .. not surprising , we have after all corresponded via PMs as well :)

Other than that , like I said before , I am through with your arguments , pretty sure it's nothing but deranged laughing & mocking .. not worth replying .. 😆

@ Genie

Wonder what's the big revelation waiting for me about the word "fem" .. Will get back to you once I am through with that link ..

@ Tigress

Nobody denied the violence/crimes against women .. looks like you completely ignored the fact that I identify myself as an equalist .. and an equalist is a feminist in principle minus the multiple definitions & absurd interpretations ..
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
These article writers and kangana does not represent feminism.Feminism is being insulted by them actually.Feminism is about creating a world where a girl child is not killed after  birth,where she does'nt have to keep alert of even her male relatives, where she can travel in bus train without being groped,where she  will not be tortured by in laws  for   dowry,where her education is as important as her brother's education,where she is equal.Feminism does'nt  support matriarchy just cause it condemns patriarchy. It  is a moto to get  equality.If we look at the society in a broad view, girls have been oprressed more that men and they do need an extra amount of action and support to get the freedom they deserve. But that does'nt mean harass and  abuse men or ignore the issues men face, society needs  a balance,it can;t just run upon only men or only women. Feminism is a much required step , and in no way it   dimeans or harms a man. These article writers,kangana,these people are  those who take   advantage of it, they do'nt represent the core value of feminism.They just do'nt

Originally posted by: Smarty.Pants

Mate, why is ur postability so f**ked up!?
Yes senior member. Thanks.
ETA: Wait a sec, are you the same member whom I had quoted the same earlier? (Like anonymous39 mentioned). If yes, you gotta fix ur shiaaat.

Ah & the same reply as well .. 😆

Do you honestly expect to go around attacking people & not to be quoted .. says enough of who got to fix whose shiattt .. 😆
WadaPaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: davidb

show me where one member stated hrithik represents whole male population but this was your interpretation of hrithik bashing

from the beginning since you showed up all you talk about: feminazis

in every topic you have at least one post on feminazi. the first time you said it fine you made your point but when you repeat 30-40 times it is hard to believe you are for equality and for right vs wrong. you have very little to say about right vs wrong. everywhere it is feminazi

The bolded bits.
Thank you for quoting and proving all that we have been saying.
That was the reason why feminazi came into existence in the war. 
Some of the males couldn't see HR getting trashed and took to upon themselves as if we were trashing the entire male population which is far far far far from the truth.
It's only their insecurity to have felt that.
I don't even have to spell it out where the insecurity has risen from. It's spelled out for our eyes itself.
WadaPaav thumbnail

Brilliantly explained and brilliant piece of writing in the article.
Thanks for sharing.
This will make it easy for me to explain the same on being asked which happens 'quite often', which ironically spells out the core issue tackled by feminism.

Originally posted by: Lovely_1

Too many MCPs roaming around abusing innocent females...didnt want to name names cant help... chotabheem is not as innocent as he likes us to believe...same with his supporters like slumgod, lord of nothing etc etc...guys like these are the reason So many rapes happening in the country...shameful that they such people are allowed to post whatever crap on this site while others gets banned unfairly.

So now our status has been elavated from MCPs to rapists .. okay .. 😆

Another newbie joins the FCP troll gang .. 😆