Adhyayan Suman lashes out at trolls, justifies comments on Hrithik-Kan - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I guess sometimes you have to be a certain Alpha with muscular body who doesnt mind knocking some sense into you and making you into a woman and showing you your place because uff that is very romantic. A tough and strong man. ðŸ¥³
pakeezah thumbnail
Adhyayan Suman is blaming Kangana for his failure?

Its only now she is supersuccessful
...look how talented Raj kumar Rao is...is he as successful as Kangana? 😆
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i feel for this guy ! god knows what happened between them but no one deserves to be bullied irrespective of the gender ! he gave his side of story believe him or leave it but bullieng him on social media is the worst thing to say the least ! SIGH

Originally posted by: Heisenberg4

lmao, so because he was spoilt and rich, Kangana is justified in physically and verbally abusing him for no reason?

I love how the real problem, that of physical and verbal abuse, is avoided, and the non-problem, that of him being a rich and spoilt, is made the issue.

Looks like feminazis would defend Kangana to any extent. 😆

If you take advantage of a current situation of your ex's problem with someone else to suddenly come out and throw crap on her, it doesn't say anything good about you.

It's also hard to believe physical abuse when you add other insane things like your ex performing black magic because your idiotic pandit said so. When one part of your story is bonkers, the rest of it isn't going to have a lot of value either.  That too when you include lots of needless things like her doing drugs especially because he was doing drugs too so it's irrelevant.  He even tries to portray her buying a car as a negative thing. God forbid.

It's like he's trying the "anything sticks" approach regarding blaming her. Try every method possible and at least something will work, right?

No doubt Kangana is a psycho but even after she left, he couldn't make anything of himself after so many years. Blaming her for his problems doesn't work because even without her, he's going nowhere. 

Of course it's wrong if she was physically abusive. Does that even need to be said? But we don't know if it's true or not especially in light of the rest of his stories being so ridiculous.  Mixing blood in food type of rubbish, lmao.  Cook yourself then, idiot. But no, he would rather not do any work and rely on others and then blame them for his problems.
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^This guy proved why he's a failure.

He girlfriend feeds him and washes his clothes.
Daddy buys his car and takes care of expenses. 

He's like a 12 year old little boy in a grown man's body. Isn't he in his 30s? Looks like it anyway.

Brags about how he has great connections and doesn't need Kangana and his family is so prominent and respected in BW. Even tries invoking Abhishek's name to compare with himself, hahahaha.

Looks like all these prominent connections are going nowhere and a woman's black magic has to be blamed for that.  That too after breaking up with her more than half a decade ago. I don't think she can mix in blood now, can she? lmao.

What's the problem now? Oh I forgot you are like Abhishek. At least Abhishek is not a self-proclaimed nice guy nor would he ever do these kind of interviews blaming some woman for his problems.

Looks like all these prominent connections are going nowhere and a woman's black magic has to be blamed for that.  That too after breaking up with her more than half a decade ago. I don't think she can mix in blood now, can she? lmao.

kangana has always been super chilled out...she survived somehow inspite of not acting with biggies...dont tell me she couldnt do black magic to succeed for 8 years now..she decided to do black magic to get success after 10 years of being in industry

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^This guy proved why he's a failure.

He girlfriend feeds him and washes his clothes.
Daddy buys his car and takes care of expenses. 

He's like a 12 year old little boy in a grown man's body. Isn't he in his 30s? Looks like it anyway.

Brags about how he has great connections and doesn't need Kangana and his family is so prominent and respected in BW. Even tries invoking Abhishek's name to compare with himself, hahahaha.

What's the problem now? Oh I forgot you are like Abhishek. At least Abhishek is not a self-proclaimed nice guy nor would he ever do these kind of interviews blaming some woman for his problems.

bang on, completely agree

His and KR affair ended almost a decade ago, what was stopping him from "exposing" her for this long, dont tell me she was using black magic to stop him from talking...

Just because she is quiet and her reputation is questioned now with the bigger star using all his cover up techniques to cover up his affair, lets milk this opportunity and spread some more to gain something out of it ...

whats more, in all this he indirectly has acknowledged that she did have affairs with ajay, sanjay himself and Hrithik...case closed
^^ What happened to your font size? LMAO ðŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail
The biggest loser is the person hacking and making my fonts and IF   page small thinking it can stop me posting my comments...bhai tell us, who paid you?

why go to all this trouble just to defend some movie star?

hrithik oshan tera kya lagta hai?

Are you sure it is not your browser settings? If you dont mind which device, operating system and browser are you using? Maybe I can help?
pakeezah thumbnail
can anyone here tell me how to restore my IF page to normal?

ths psycho here cant afford treatment i guess😆

calling others delusional