Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Its amazing that this dude already accepted that he was not gonna get anything out of this after all these years and also went onto tell the story in which he sounds weakest of weaks... and truely ashamed of himself. And yet ppl r doubting and mocking him for the same. 
His story is matching the timeline and most other things whereas Kangy's so-called friend's story had loopholes that a mammoth can walk thru them. 

At least, he is telling his story... not reciting his friend who happen to be Kangy's bf long ago's story. 

Also, it seemed media approached him after the case was slipping through Kangy's favour and then he told the story. How does that make him opportunist? If anything, if he doesnt speak now when he has a chance, and later when ppl dont remember Kangy.. it would be like "why is he talking now when he had his chance to talk back then?" 

All the benefits of doubt for Kangy who hasnt even produced one evidence to support her Shiva-Shakti relationship with HR but shit shame every others.. coz U know... every1 lies but Kangy, no.. may be she lied abt small things like HR is silly ex- he outed her from Ashiqui3 coz he wants her attention, why dont he just forget the past and move on... just small lies, 'no wot aamin" . 

Well, for the dude, at least the good thing is he has apologized to his parents in very touching way.. and if his parents r proud of him for doing that, he should be in good place. 

Baki to Kangy ki behti huyi ganga me hath dhone wale hai bahot, kis kisko badnaam karengey ek Kangy ko bachane ke liye. Chalo, lage raho.. zor laga ke haisaaa. 

pakeezah thumbnail
what about this interview he did two years back  and the IF post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4260507&TPN=2

ismey toh he says she is a fine actress and he would like to work with her gain? There is no mention of any psycho wycho thing?
pakeezah thumbnail
Pls anyone go back and read the interviews or stories back then about them..and the break up...
all magazines said shekhar Suman didnt like Kangana and made his son break up...

why didnt Adhyayan speak up and say he couldnt take the abuse? He says he was famous dads son  so she used him and she wasnt anything...then why didnt he speak up about all this at that time if she hurt him s badly..toh what, he isnt scared she will do black magic on him now?

the truth is he is jumping in to the bandwagon and trying to harm Kangana shooting from hrithiks shoulder. Otherwise what was preventing him from talking all this seven years back? And why he said he wants to work with her two years back interview?
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Pls anyone go back and read the interviews or stories back then about them..and the break up...

all magazines said shekhar Suman didnt like Kangana and made his son break up...

why didnt Adhyayan speak up and say he couldnt take the abuse? He says he was famous dads son  so she used him and she wasnt anything...then why didnt he speak up about all this at that time if she hurt him s badly..toh what, he isnt scared she will do black magic on him now?

the truth is he is jumping in to the bandwagon and trying to harm Kangana shooting from hrithiks shoulder. Otherwise what was preventing him from talking all this seven years back? And why he said he wants to work with her two years back interview?

So, why would a father like a bitch is ruining his son's life, be it Kangana or fangana? 

Adhyayan spoke up to clearify that if u only read his whole interview. He didnt say he was a amcho man betrayed by his macho women in a fight against evil, but he just said he was pussy cat who was played by a woman much more in control than him.. he was disgusted at himself, cant tell coz no1 wud blv, cant bare coz he was weak, down and out. 

Black magic doesnt work untill U get the person in confidence.. I will talk it on that topic. Many ppl have totally lost what black magic is. Here, its suffice to say, AS said he never believed it at first untill he was made to many stpd things that didnt make sense to him, and in powerless situation, he believed it, but only those were dark days... and he came out of it and thanks to his parents and a freind..

No bandwagon if U ask me.. BW has kept quiet for so long. HR is fighting a battle on his own.. he was ridiculed for his divorce, and his past 2 link ups. Yet to say a BAD word abt either of those 3 ladies, only gr8 things. 

2 years back.. may be u were 2 years younger and now u r 2 years wiser. Isnt it? Or may U r the same and everybody is the same all around U. 

U r giving evidence that the horrible guy HR actually had good things to say abt Kangy and thats why he douche? So just to be consistent and mighty all powerful, he should have predicted the future that Kangy wud lash out at him in media and he wud have to prove himself innocent? Oh how allmighty Hr didnt know Kangy at the first site and told every1 she is bad news, stay away from her?

Ch ch ch.. mighty Hr is not that powerful, is he?He can only see future in his movies..  Huh... he must have done all that to bring mighty Kangy down.. chameleon.. who changes colour... and doesnt know "dil ki dhadkan suni pehli baar jab HR mila" 😳

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anachronist

adhyan suman is next big boss contestant  👏

Exactly my thoughts. If not bigboss at least he will bag another reality show.

Coming to the topic...looks like she spread lies about other actors like Ajay and Sanjay...no wonder there was never a proof about her relationship with these actors.
pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
interview of Adhyayan Suman in 2014
given on IF Forums 

Adhyayan Suman, in acandid chat, talks about his upcoming movies, ex- flame Kangana Ranaut

Kinnari Singh

Dec 22

Adhyayan Suman is gearing up with a number of releases. He speaks about the failure of his last film Heartless and his chemistry with Sara Loren in his upcoming flick Ishq Click. Excerpts from the interview... Tell us about your upcoming films? I have just completed the shoot of Lucknowi Ishq with Karishma Kotak, then I'm doing Ishq Click with Sara Loren and also I'm working for my home production with my father.

Both your dad and you had great expectations from the film Heartless, but somewhere down the line, it didn't perform well at the box office. Do you feel the baggage of making it big in the industry, considering your father's name attached to you? Honestly, these things don't affect me. The only baggage or responsibility I have is to make my parents proud as I'm their only child. My first film Haal- E- Dil bombed at the box office. I also didn't get a great launch like most of the newcomers.

After the success of Raaz 2, I thought things have fallen into place, but I was really disheartened when Heartless failed to do well. It was a good movie with a good storyline but blame it on luck or someone else, it just didn't work.

But today wherever I go, people still appreciate my acting in Heartless. All said and done I'm just 26 and have a long way to go. I'm very confident about my upcoming movies as for me a movie can fail but an actor can never fail.

Rumours are that your upcoming film Ishq Click has a bike scene similar to Gulam.

I really don't think the bike scenes in Ishq Click and Gulam are similar at all.

The costume that I wear for the scene might be similar but apart from that, nothing is similar. I would also like to tell you that I personally requested the director if I can direct this particular scene and luckily he agreed. So I assure you that the execution and interpretation of this particular scene is completely different from the original scene.

Your chemistry with Sara in Ishq Click has been appreciated. How did you manage to pull it off? The USP of Ishq Click is definitely the chemistry which I share with Sara, as she is a dear friend of mine. I'm sure when Sara and I will come onscreen the chemistry is going to be really different. I would say it is very natural and not forced. It is similar to the what Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol shared.

Most ex- couples of Bollywood are now open to work with each other in a movie. So when can we see Kangana Ranaut and you again in a movie? The chemistry between Kangana and me in Raaz 2 was very interesting and people really loved our equation in the movie. Talking about our relationship, there was no problem between us and it was a mutual decision to part a ways. I'm very happy that her hard work has paid off and I feel proud that today she is a top actress in Bollywood. Definitely if there's a good script where both Kangana and I have a substantial role, then I would love to work with her. I'm sure even she feels the same.

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
there was no problems between us..it was mutual decision to part ways..blah blah