Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
The way he is talking can be either too hurt or too fake.
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg4

Adhyayan Suman has been trending on twitter for a while, unsurprisingly, most people are ridiculing, mocking, and trolling him.  Just goes to show that society is not willing to believe a male victim of abuse, but will readily believe a fake female victim, instead they will make fun of him and call him a wuss.  To make matters worse, he comes from a privileged background, so he deserves no sympathy of any kind, and anyone like Kangana is justified to do whatever they want and get away with it.

Its not about believing a male victim. It's about the position he hold in the industry. He is not a successful star, so any thing he says people will think he is doing this for publicity. That's why he gave the example of Abhishek Bachchan. When Sayali Bhagat, a lesser known actress talked about sexual harassment by Amitabh Bachchan, nobody gave two hoot about it and she too was accused of publicity stunt.

pallavi25 thumbnail
Dont know how much truth this guy is telling though parts of it sounded true...as I know Kangana has major psychological issues...I mean what she herself said abt being an unwanted child and her parents announcing that to the whole world. Shes messed up bigtime.

But anyway I totally agree with what Adhyayan said abt mocking failure and abt Abhishek being mocked all the time inspite of being such a great guy:

About people mocking him for his unsuccessful' state, he says, "Success and failure are so momentary. Failure is good as it teaches you more things than success does. Everything is fickle. Tomorrow I might get bigger than someone else. I hate it even when people troll Abhishek Bachchan. He is the nicest man we have in the industry. He is the only person who actually walks towards me if he spots me somewhere. There is so much goodness in that man that can be seen in the way he treats other people. Is box office success or money the only criteria to judge people? I am embarrassed that I belong to this generation that only gauges people by material success. They don't realise their one liners could hurt someone..." he says.

@bold: So true! We see it on the forum everyday, with bashing every other actor and actress failure.This generation is extremely money-minded and materialistic!  
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree he might have abuse but not to the extent he is claiming to be. His father had far more contacts than Kangana and he didnt need her. What was he gaining by being in the abusive relationship? 
Anyway his timing is wrong, had he attempted earlier it might have helped. Now its behti ganga mei haath dhona. He made a mistake in taking Ajay Devgan's name. The guy is from BW khandaan and a grade A star. 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Man or woman, abuse is not something that is to be taken lightly. But any sympathy I had flew out the window when the dude came up with black magic being the reason his career is not going fine.
Black Magic, blood drinking 🤔. What is this, Twilight and Harry Potter mixed fan fiction ? Shekhar Suman comes across as humble and grounded, really surprised his son has a  lack of self awareness, no grasp on reality and an entitled, spoiled brat.
Here is what still does not make sense, if Kangana does this all powerful black magic, Ajay's career should have gone down and his marriage too. Yet he is a two time national award winner and a healthy bank balance and his wife is with him still whatever the state of that marriage. Perhaps because Ajay acts really, really well he still has a career despite tangling with Kangana and Hrithik will still have a career once this mess is over since he is a good actor while this fool is trying to make publicity hay. No wonder he got trolled. 

I want to be fair, but when you go over black magic and blood drinking you lose me. These allegations about Black Magic and witchcraft to malign a woman are not new. Salem Witch trials and Joan of Arc come to mind.

Finally Kangana has Asperger's, is crazy and so many stories, but when I see the career she has built and the three national awards she has got, I can only say Bravo to this woman. 

Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When men speak up about domestic violence they suffer, they are mocked often at times by their own kind too for not being man enough to control a woman.so, a lot of man do not speak out b.c. it will lessen themselves for not being "men". How they will be perceived. Be it men or women, no one should face domestic violence.Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 8 years ago
[quote]Is box office success or money the only criteria to judge people? I am embarrassed that I belong to this generation that only gauges people by material success. [/quote]
This guy is a douche. If money and success aren't important to him, why was he bragging about Daddy buying him an expensive car and how Kangana couldn't afford it? He was trying to shame her for buying the same type of car herself.  At least she did it on her own and not by being a spoiled mummy papa's little boy. Nothing worse than these grown men who live off their parents and get pissy about a hard working woman who's earning things herself.

He even admits his parents used to call her to get back together with him when they used to have problems. Why were they begging her if she was so horrible? He tries to shame her for wanting to do drugs but admits he used to do hash in the same sentence.

He's so convinced of his own victimhood that he can't see the type of things he's saying. He does drugs himself but it's so wrong of horrible Kangana? Ridiculous. Then bringing in stupid stuff like black magic and mixing blood in his food just because his (moronic) pandit claims it must be black magic that is ruining his career. LMAO

How about cooking your own food like a grown adult instead of relying on your girlfriend to do it for you? Then you won't need to worry about blood being mixed in. LOL! She was washing his clothes too. Daddy was taking care of expenses for him.  Can he do anything on his own? 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Man or woman, abuse is not something that is to be taken lightly. But any sympathy I had flew out the window when the dude came up with black magic being the reason his career is not going fine.

Black Magic, blood drinking 🤔. What is this, Twilight and Harry Potter mixed fan fiction ? Shekhar Suman comes across as humble and grounded, really surprised his son has a  lack of self awareness, no grasp on reality and an entitled, spoiled brat.
Here is what still does not make sense, if Kangana does this all powerful black magic, Ajay's career should have gone down and his marriage too. Yet he is a two time national award winner and a healthy bank balance and his wife is with him still whatever the state of that marriage. Perhaps because Ajay acts really, really well he still has a career despite tangling with Kangana and Hrithik will still have a career once this mess is over since he is a good actor while this fool is trying to make publicity hay. No wonder he got trolled. 

I want to be fair, but when you go over black magic and blood drinking you lose me. These allegations about Black Magic and witchcraft to malign a woman are not new. Salem Witch trials and Joan of Arc come to mind.

Finally Kangana has Asperger's, is crazy and so many stories, but when I see the career she has built and the three national awards she has got, I can only say Bravo to this woman. 

You may be surprised to know that many people in BW film industry do believe in black magic, witchcraft, etc. They regularly go to pundits who advise them on their career, their movies, and whether some rival/ enemy is doing black magic on them. 
There is still a lot of superstition in Indian society, even amongst educated people and BW people are particularly inclined towards it because their fate depends on success or failure of their films so they often consult astrologers, pandits, even tantric babas to find out if everything is going fine or if someone is doing tantra mantra on them. ðŸ˜† They even change spelling of their names sometimes to make it more lucky.😛
This is all true...I got this info from industry insiders. 
 So Adhyayan talking abt black magic is not surprising. Even that Pandit/astorloger on Dus Ka Dum (TV game show) told Kangana that she has Pishacha Yoga in her birthchart...which brings death and destruction on near and dear ones.

Dont know if those leaked emails were really sent by Kangana but she herself mentioned in those that she has Asperger's. 
Its a pity that a talented and beautiful actress like her is trashing her life and career by indulging in this controversy.

Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Domestic violence is nothing to be mocked about.It is not gender specific. 
He may not be a successful actor but his father was 'Highest paid television star" during late 90s.His movers and shakers show was a super hit.  I am pretty sure that they aren't some sadak chaps. 

However every generation is money minded.Had it not been the hunger for money there wouldn't be any corporation in the world.The technology would have been free but to access and mass produce you need money.Money not only brings self confidence but it brings power too. Everything is inter twined.
But I loved the bit he said about abhishek being mocked .
Not surprising that criminals are put on a pedestal just because they play Hero in REEL life whereas Abhishek is mocked.
Now ,This is the what I see is problem with people.

People need to learn to differentiate between REEL life Hero and Real life hero. 

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From Adhyayan's perspective, she ruined a few years of his life and arguably his career.
From Kangana's perspective, he was just somebody she f**ked and bitchslapped while she was waiting to fry bigger fish like Ajay, Sanjay and questionably Hritihik. 
And did some black magic too when she still had access to him.

Just another day in bollywood. Next..