Adhyayan Suman lashes out at trolls, justifies comments on Hrithik-Kan - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
[quote]So it's ok for Kangana to abuse and get physical with Adhayan just because he's a spoilt brat? Adhayan is an idiot, he should have filed charges back then if there's any truth to any of this. Especially so since she was a repeat abuser, it wouldn't take much to get it on video. Why should any woman have a free pass to abuse men or anyone for that matter.
[/quote]

LOL, that's if you even buy his story.

If Kangana physically abused him, she's wrong. That doesn't need to be said. Wonder why a certain malenazi needs to hear that again and again over and over when everyone already agrees that nobody should be abused. Nobody thinks a man should be physically abused! Stop trying to create a fake argument where it doesn't exist.

However, he as a man always had the physical strength to not be abused. (99% of the time abused women simply aren't able to stop the abuse because they are physically much weaker.)

Like it's hard to stop a thin little Kangana from hitting him!! And even if he didn't, he could have filed charges and called the cops.  He could have even come out back then and told the media.

Now he comes out conveniently when Kangana is already at a weak point because of the Hrithik mess.  Even then he adds in pointless things like being pissed off she bought a car and how she wanted to do drugs (even though he does it himself) and claims black magic by Kangana ruined his life.  

And even in the midst of getting abused and having black magic done on him, his parents were begging Kangana to take him back whenever they had problems. lmao

Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like some FCP are really pissed off with Adhyan as he simply weakened Kangu the Nangu's case (which was already weak anyway without substantial evidence)
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonymous39

LOL, that's if you even buy his story.

If Kangana physically abused him, she's wrong. That doesn't need to be said. Wonder why a certain malenazi needs to hear that again and again over and over when everyone already agrees that nobody should be abused. Nobody thinks a man should be physically abused! Stop trying to create a fake argument where it doesn't exist.

However, he as a man always had the physical strength to not be abused. (99% of the time abused women simply aren't able to stop the abuse because they are physically much weaker.)

Like it's hard to stop a thin little Kangana from hitting him!! And even if he didn't, he could have filed charges and called the cops.  He could have even come out back then and told the media.

I have no reason not to. Why would I discredit him and take everything Kangana says as factual? I  believed her when the saga broke down and I still think Hrithik may have wronged her somewhere. But this Adhayan interview is sad. I had seen a friend in an abusive relationship. The guy was 6'1 one and his GF was 5'3, tiny, and she had the ability to pounce on him. 

Have you seen Kangna and Adhayan standing side by side? They practically have the same frame. He may have a few pounds on her but the guy isn't big. Anyways, I don't think size would matter in certain abusive situations. When you're so emotionally involved with  someone, you may not have the ability to fight back or even the presence of mind.

The BMW rant seems irrelevant to me. I think he just went on went on and diverted from the point.

That said, yes he should have spoken back then. The Suman khaandan should've made an issue out of it. I would if he was my bro or someone I knew.
Has anyone ever asked Dolly Bindras husband how he feels? Give that man a medal! Why is it hard to believe that men can be victims too in an abusive relationship with a dominant female partner? ðŸ¤”
Many animals do that so whats so hard to think it doesnt happen in humans? 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg4

And just as no-one will defend Aditya Pancholi for abusing Kangana, or any man for hitting a woman for that matter,  we do not defend Kangana for abusing Adhyayn.  Since when did this become a victimhood competition? Just because Kangana had a harder life means nothing to me, you don't physically abuse people, especially if you've been a victim yourself.

Again you're talking about the non-problem here, Adhyayn is a spoilt rich loser, so... what?  So we should give Kangana a freepass?, we should not care? If Kangana was a rich spoilt loser and was hit by Adhyayn who became a successful star, with all things being equal, you guys would be singing a different tune.

lol@admiration, sure, each to their own.  Psychos have their fans as well.

No one is giving Kangana a free pass IF she abused him. There is a question of credibility here. I am not going to believe Preity Zinta or Aadhayan the first time they scream abuse because there is a time line. Why did he not he file a case then ? Why did his family not do ? The difference between this story and Aditya Pancholi abuse story is Kangana says she filed an FIR. So there is proof if the media goes digging I assume. Plus she did not name anyone you had to put time line together to find out who she was with. So did Halle Berry, but she never named anyone.  

No one will get a free pass from abuse from me. I will speculate on things like the court case, but before we pin labels like abuser, rapist etc on someone we need to look for credibility. As hard and horrendous as things like abuse are, people can conveniently use this to get sympathy which is what is happening here. Why should I believe a guy who says he drank blood and his career has not taken off if it were not for Kangana's black magic  and takes no responsibility when Hrithik and Ajay who are not affected by this so called black magic. It's like crying wolf. 

And yes, I admire a person, man or woman who takes what life gives them and makes it on sheer hard work and makes no excuses.. They may have been born into a rich BW family like Hrithik, a not so rich BW family like Ajay or a non filmi family like Kangana. I admire all of them for what they have achieved especially when there are losers like these who make excuses.

Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
[quote]I have no reason not to. Why would I discredit him and take everything Kangana says as factual? I  believed her when the saga broke down and I still think Hrithik may have wronged her somewhere. But this Adhayan interview is sad. I had seen a friend in an abusive relationship. The guy was 6'1 one and his GF was 5'3, tiny, and she had the ability to pounce on him. [/quote]

I think the timing is simply wrong and it's always going to make what he says questionable.

You can believe him and others can choose not to believe him.  It's not like any of us will know the truth 100%.  In this case, Kangana's entire side is missing so far.  

Actually certain people (not you) jumping up and down screaming about poor men and how oppressed they are won't be heard saying a peep about the fact that a 16 year old girl was abused by a 40-50 year old man and he admits it himself that he used to hit her! 

But oh poor poor poor men and this cruel cruel world for not caring more about an overprivileged rich man who brags about his BMW and has the nerve to blame all his problems on a girlfriend from 10 years ago.

They have a very obvious agenda and shout 'feminazi feminazi!!" every time men are not treated like gods.  OH how dare someone not believe every single thing any man says! 

People who believe him are welcome to.  So are people who don't. But there are certain people polluting every single topic with this anti-women stuff and they have been doing this for ages.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Did I heard words like malenazi and FCP 🤣
Fvxk me in the eye
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is kangy's silly ex saying all dis to get her attention...LOL
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This ex is really silly and a terrible attention seeker.
He has no business Talking about Ajay devgan and Sanjay dutt. Which sane man would do that?

Also, why to malign the woman only. what about St hrithik, St Ajay Devgn and St Sanjay Dutts various outing with women?
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

I have no reason not to. Why would I discredit him and take everything Kangana says as factual? I  believed her when the saga broke down and I still think Hrithik may have wronged her somewhere. But this Adhayan interview is sad. I had seen a friend in an abusive relationship. The guy was 6'1 one and his GF was 5'3, tiny, and she had the ability to pounce on him. 

Have you seen Kangna and Adhayan standing side by side? They practically have the same frame. He may have a few pounds on her but the guy isn't big. Anyways, I don't think size would matter in certain abusive situations. When you're so emotionally involved with  someone, you may not have the ability to fight back or even the presence of mind.

The BMW rant seems irrelevant to me. I think he just went on went on and diverted from the point.

That said, yes he should have spoken back then. The Suman khaandan should've made an issue out of it. I would if he was my bro or someone I knew.

THANK YOU for saying this! Obviously we don't know if what he is saying is true, but if it is then i don't get why people are questioning why he stayed with her when she was abusive? Like clearly he was going through so much mental trauma. If the same thing happened to a woman, she would get sympathy whereas when it happens to a man, he's mocked. It's so inhumane. It's not the question of whether he could fight back cos clearly he can. The fact is that he clearly just wasn't in the right state of mind, and in an abusive relationship you get this dependency - it's about his emotional state. People being so ignorant about this is really sad.