Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why didn't he speak out before? Why now?!
Though he could be argued as opportunistic there is also a possibility that he was just a little scared from coming out with such accusations and was afraid how he will be judged? It takes a very strong moral fortitude to speak your mind and not care for the result. Not everybody is able to do that and it doesnt make them weak. Just non confrontational who like to avoid conflict. Now that he knows that the tide is strong he is able to ride it on that.
Though I do agree that he should be able to speak his mind freely, and should have done so sooner or later, I wont hold any grudges against him.
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cpatel90

About people mocking him for his unsuccessful' state, he says, "Success and failure are so momentary. Failure is good as it teaches you more things than success does. Everything is fickle. Tomorrow I might get bigger than someone else. I hate it even when people troll Abhishek Bachchan. He is the nicest man we have in the industry. He is the only person who actually walks towards me if he spots me somewhere. There is so much goodness in that man that can be seen in the way he treats other people. Is box office success or money the only criteria to judge people? I am embarrassed that I belong to this generation that only gauges people by material success. They don't realise their one liners could hurt someone..." he says.

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Really true...I never laugh at someone's failure whether it's professional or personal. Someone's failure isn't something to laugh about.</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">But I often laugh at ACTUALLY successful people's failures.</font>

I agree with Adhayan Suman some how. I have seen in my my real life. Failures makes you invisible to others and some people block you for life. I have kind of gone through a long period of failure and I can understand what he is saying and feeling.
[quote]It's pretty simple, the guy was 20, got infatuated and smitten with someone who had zero interest in him, used and abused him, wasted a few years in the relationship until he got out, realised she took him for a ride, and was hurt by it.  Anyone would, man or woman.
[/quote]

^I'm sure she has her own version of events too and I doubt she considers it a good relationship for herself either.

One person can never be responsible alone for what happens in a relationship.  He was young? So was she! It's not like she was some 50 year old woman taking advantage of a young boy.  He at least had family support and the connections that he brags about himself. She didn't even have that.

He even says himself that his parents used to call Kangana and ask her to get back together with him when they had problems. So she's doing black magic, abusing him verbally and physically and yet his parents are groveling to her asking her to take him back?

They had a bad relationship and this guy is pissed it didn't affect Kangana in the end the way it affected him.  Almost a decade later and he's still blaming her for his career problems. Guess he will need to have Daddy continuing to buy him things and taking care of him.

And yes, he does have something to gain. His name is circulating around again and he was even trending on twitter for jumping into the Kangana-Hrithik feud with his own story. Maybe Hrithik even offered him some work with people he knows. Sucking up to big stars leads to rewards.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg4

It's pretty simple, the guy was 20, got infatuated and smitten with someone who had zero interest in him, used and abused him, wasted a few years in the relationship until he got out, realised she took him for a ride, and was hurt by it.  Anyone would, man or woman.

If you are going to use the he is 20 excuse, then he is also a sheltered 20 year old from an apparent rich family who sent him abroad to study and got him a BMW. If we are feeling sorry because he is naive.🤔

Well, Kangana left home when she was 16, she was an unwanted girl child. She was abused by Aditya Pancholi when she was 18. Her sister Rangoli survived an acid attack. When this happened with this guy she was around 21 or 22 too. She is supposed to have Asperger's which is straight special needs in US and you get lots of help for it. Yet this woman managed to pick herself up and did whatever black magic to get three national awards by the time she was 30 while this guy is whining living in Daddy's basement probably and eating his food and driving his Dad presented BMW. He has a foreign solid education, what does he do ? And I am supposed to feel sorry for him. Oh give me a break. If anyone gave Kangana's career a boost it is acting with people like Ajay, Hrithik irrespective of the personal relationships. And btw, those guys work their butts off not like loser Aadhayan here. This woman has my utter admiration and if it makes me femnazi so be it. 
Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pakhee

Saala khud ko defend karne ki natak karte karte phir ek aur sensational hint de diya AJAY & SANJAY... 
aba kya karenge SINGHAM aur SANJU ... tera kher nahin beta... 

actually he has done them good

they have been bashed here like HR for extra marital affair

he has given a hint that think before bashing them as if it may not be true

if anything..now people may actually think that those affairs were also fabricated like HR one and it has in a way put them in better light

[quote]Most of what you're saying is simply speculation, lol trending on twitter isn't going to resurrect his career, and it's a pretty big gamble lying in the hope Hrithik notices you and give you a role, again, pure speculation on your part.  

Essentially, one person was completely infatuated, the other person just used him till something better came along.  Being a rich and spoilt isn't a crime, your dad buying you an expensive car isn't a crime, physically abusing someone is.  That goes for man and woman.  If the roles were reversed, people would have no problems sympathizing with Kangana, you can bet Adhyayan would've been lynched, ironically, he is being lynched for being on receiving end as well.[/quote]
Oh poor poor rich men with connections have it so hard in this world! Sniff, if he was a girl, his story would be believed!! *this cruel world*

If only he was like Kangana, who as a girl, is being believed in this Hrithik issue!! (Except she's not by the majority)

Poor poor rich Indian men have it so tough. If only Daddy's boy Adyayan with his BMW didn't have a penis, everything would be better for him. Everything he said would be like the word of god since you know, women are always believed. 

He's being used and abused by this unfair world for being a man! If only roles were reversed... sigh

Malenazis trying to turn this into a gender issue is hilarious. Then they will shout and scream blaming feminism. How dare everything a man says not be believed - feminazis have ruined this world!
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Poor poor rich Indian men.  
How dare everything a rich spoiled loser of a man says not be believed?!!

Oh no!!

How dare a man's story not be believed 100% instantly and any woman he complains about not be condemned right away?!!

Feminazis are ruining this world!!

Poor men are so threatened and they have it so hard and people are not believing everything that comes out a man's mouth?!!  *gasp*

This cruel world. ðŸ˜­

Malenazis need to gather and tackle this worldwide extreme problem. They can start by screaming "feminazi, feminazi!!" 

If only the roles were reversed... sigh... it's so easy for a woman to be believed. Sniff sniff
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So it's ok for Kangana to abuse and get physical with Adhayan just because he's a spoilt brat? Adhayan is an idiot, he should have filed charges back then if there's any truth to any of this. Especially so since she was a repeat abuser, it wouldn't take much to get it on video. Why should any woman have a free pass to abuse men or anyone for that matter.
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Poor poor rich Indian men.  

How dare everything a rich spoiled loser of a man says not be believed?!!

Oh no!!

How dare a man's story not be believed 100% instantly and any woman he complains about not be condemned right away?!!

I believed Kangna 100% up until this Adhayan interview. I still think Hrithik is an a-hole whether or not he's involved in any of this. That said, I feel bad for Adhayan. Even if there's  fraction of truth to what he's saying then Kangana needs some help.