Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What an ass. Why's he dragging others into his sob story? There's no comparison between him and Abhishek Bachchan. Sekhar Suman is no Amitabh Bachchan. Loser Sumans wanted Kangana to do magazine covers with son, acknowledge and promote him but nothing worked. 

Man abuses, openly claims to have slept with half the industry but he's a stud. Married actor sleeps around with much famous actress to get movie roles and yet he's a legend. Shady actor sleeps with an underage, rapes his girlfriend's maid and yet he's the victim. One over the top youngster gets crazy stuff in public to get attention and he's real...aah so cute. s**t, gold digger, cougar are reserved for women. 
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harman Baweja, Tushar Kapoor, Jacky Bhagnani, Uday Chopra visited the same tarot card reader.😭
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

You may be surprised to know that many people in BW film industry do believe in black magic, witchcraft, etc. They regularly go to pundits who advise them on their career, their movies, and whether some rival/ enemy is doing black magic on them. 
There is still a lot of superstition in Indian society, even amongst educated people and BW people are particularly inclined towards it because their fate depends on success or failure of their films so they often consult astrologers, pandits, even tantric babas to find out if everything is going fine or if someone is doing tantra mantra on them. ðŸ˜† They even change spelling of their names sometimes to make it more lucky.😛
This is all true...I got this info from industry insiders. 
 So Adhyayan talking abt black magic is not surprising. Even that Pandit/astorloger on Dus Ka Dum (TV game show) told Kangana that she has Pishacha Yoga in her birthchart...which brings death and destruction on near and dear ones.

Dont know if those leaked emails were really sent by Kangana but she herself mentioned in those that she has Asperger's. 
Its a pity that a talented and beautiful actress like her is trashing her life and career by indulging in this controversy.

@Bold  Ajay did that.  Perhaps that is what helped him break Kangana's black magic and have a successful career ðŸ˜†

Yeah, I know that people go to see horoscopes and such, I watched a KWK with disbelief once with Ekta and some smartly dressed lady astrologer. It was surreal. See, I don't care what people believe in. Tooth fairy and Santa are real go ahead. People want to believe in horoscopes and magic, go ahead. But people like KJO, Ekta do hard work too. If they fail, they probably look at their horoscope, do some black magic, hey probably drink blood too, who knows 😆 but they also pick themselves up and do the hard work necessary to be successful again. That is what makes them successful IMO. They analyze why they went wrong. They don't just blame black magic or rivals for their failure. This guy is saying his career failed because of Kangana's magic and refuses to take responsibility. Hard to feel sorry for him or believe anything he says as it is a question of credibility. Success or failure has nothing to do with it. 

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ur one of the most rarest person here whose comments are kick ass. Finals paachi bhetula..

Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 8 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved what he said about Abhi. I think I have a newfound respect for Abhi now. 

A few bits of his story might sound exaggerated but I have no problem in believing that Kangy put him through mental, physical and emotional torture. And now Karma is just coming back and biting Kangy in the ass for her wretched personality. You sow what you reap!

Poor Kangy. She must have never imagined even in her wildest dreams that her 'silly ex' comment would drag her reputation through the mud like this. I just wish Sanju and Ajay would speak up but that's just wishful thinking. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Heisenberg4

Adhyayan Suman has been trending on twitter for a while, unsurprisingly, most people are ridiculing, mocking, and trolling him.  Just goes to show that society is not willing to believe a male victim of abuse, but will readily believe a fake female victim, instead they will make fun of him and call him a wuss.  To make matters worse, he comes from a privileged background, so he deserves no sympathy of any kind, and anyone like Kangana is justified to do whatever they want and get away with it.

it is quite sad actually! It is sad, twitter is just full of loser trolls, they shouldn't even be given much bhaav, seriously, i feel for adhyayan 
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
^This guy proved why he's a failure.

He girlfriend feeds him and washes his clothes.
Daddy buys his car and takes care of expenses. 

He's like a 12 year old little boy in a grown man's body. Isn't he in his 30s? Looks like it anyway.

Brags about how he has great connections and doesn't need Kangana and his family is so prominent and respected in BW. Even tries invoking Abhishek's name to compare with himself, hahahaha.

Looks like all these prominent connections are going nowhere and a woman's black magic has to be blamed for that.  That too after breaking up with her more than half a decade ago. I don't think she can mix in blood now, can she? lmao.

What's the problem now? Oh I forgot you are like Abhishek. At least Abhishek is not a self-proclaimed nice guy nor would he ever do these kind of interviews blaming some woman for his problems.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliStrawbery

Ur one of the most rarest person here whose comments are kick ass. Finals paachi bhetula..

Goodluck..Ramro sangai padha  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what is more sad.

This or people still trying to defend Kangana.
Some Guys are just beta or charlie but it doesnt make them any lesser than others. They may have a non confrontational policy or habit of not being aggressive but it isnt something to be mocked about. Just because he was bullied by some girl doesnt make him a pussy. These guys who are ridiculing him sounds like high school bullies who give wedgies to those wimpy kids in the locker room to feel good.