Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Kangana's silly exes are creating all sorts of problems for her .. 
but whoever is right or wrong, all of this is very sad. 
hasini009 thumbnail

ek silly ex ki keemat tum kya jaano kangana baby😆
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wait a second did he just reveal kangna had an affair with ajay devgan and sanjay dutt?!

he can talk about kangna all he wants, but talking about other actors like that is only going to get him into trouble! 
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zara321

wait a second did he just reveal kangna had an affair with ajay devgan and sanjay dutt?!

he can talk about kangna all he wants, but talking about other actors like that is only going to get him into trouble! 

I think he meant that the Ajay and Sanjay rumours were also her fabrication like the Hrithik rumours...god alone knows what's the truth but Sanjay and Ajay will not be pulling a Hrithik or Adhyayan cause they are both married men.
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Adhyayan says giving the no-holds-barred interview was his way of giving himself an emotional closure. He says, "I didn't do it for Hrithik or anybody. I had to eventually speak out the truth. It was the same pattern, the one I see with Hrithik, I have seen it earlier with Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt. Someone has to speak out the truth."

WHAT ðŸ˜² 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

I think he meant that the Ajay and Sanjay rumours were also her fabrication like the Hrithik rumours...god alone knows what's the truth but Sanjay and Ajay will not be pulling a Hrithik or Adhyayan cause they are both married men.

adhyaan is speaking about the pattern of his relationship and then took thier names, if he doesn't mean that they had an affair then he needs to be a bit mor clearer about it, coz from wat he said it sounds like they went thru the same thing with her 

rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh nooo...
Why did he bring Ajay and Sanjay in this!!
And he should not have brought Abhishek in the conversation.
He has done well in his last interview ...,now he will speak n blabber ..:loose credibility .

Someone said Bigboss contestant 😆
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
About people mocking him for his unsuccessful' state, he says, "Success and failure are so momentary. Failure is good as it teaches you more things than success does. Everything is fickle. Tomorrow I might get bigger than someone else. I hate it even when people troll Abhishek Bachchan. He is the nicest man we have in the industry. He is the only person who actually walks towards me if he spots me somewhere. There is so much goodness in that man that can be seen in the way he treats other people. Is box office success or money the only criteria to judge people? I am embarrassed that I belong to this generation that only gauges people by material success. They don't realise their one liners could hurt someone..." he says.
Really true...I never laugh at someone's failure whether it's professional or personal. Someone's failure isn't something to laugh about. 

But I often laugh at ACTUALLY successful people's failures.
Edited by cpatel90 - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
He sounds genuinely hurt man, why do people laugh and make matters worse for someone who's already hurt/hurting??
Not just him i have seen it again and again people mock others when they are at their worst, can we just think for a second and see that they really don't need mocking cuz they're already dealing with something.
It's really sad that even in 2016 people enjoy hurting another (already) hurting fellow human being.
I will never understand what we get out of it. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously I don't understand what people get out of all this negativity.
This whole fiasco is a mess.