Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shreyarupa

Uff! Back after a long time!

And immediately after returning back , I have this wonderful opportunity to read this fantastic   story of yours. MARVELLOUS !! BEAUTIFUL !!

LOVED the car scene! Really,amongst all the Indian serials, PKYEK was undoubtedly one of the best, no no , the BEST !

Waiting immensely for the next update ! 😊

True Pkyek was the best ,and I don't even watch Hindi serials much and I loved it :)
Glad u liked it dear ! 😳

Updating soon !
Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: muzikk93

Happy wala birthday gurl😃wat a romanchak story yaa😳tragic lives of the main leads but they find solace in each other😳hayiii😳😳😳pleas update the next part soon😳

Thank u yaar. 🤗
Glad u loved it   ðŸ˜³ will update quick !
Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyarupa

And yes, belated happy birthday to u.

Also, I wanted to say that I read your 3 SS on Abhiya. Quite fabulous!

And again, waiting for the next update! 😊

Thank u 😳

Thank u , it means a lot . Thank u for liking my crappy writing 😆
Will update now :)
Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya-4ever

Firstly, Belated happy Birth Day Dear 😊
& secondly this ts is really nice..different from other stories..Both were lonely n in need of happiness
But i think they were attracted towards eachother in a different way..
Anyway, waiying for next update

Thank u Noor 🤗 yes I did try something different this time, I am glad u liked it :D
Updating soon .
Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail

It wasn't a soul shattering kiss that she had so often seen people in movies sharing when two people who were suffering fell in love .

No , it was short and sweet . And they had kissed briefly and let it go . Pia had felt quite awkward after that.She didn't regret it but she wasn't quite pleased with her decision too . Abhay didn't look so comfortable either . Funny enough , he was always the one who always seemed quite comfortable and seeing an awkward Abhay was an odd sight.

" That .. Shouldn't have happened " she said finally

Abhay's eyes flashed " u regret it ?"

She was uncomfortable answering that question , she wasn't quite sure what she felt ." No .. It's just that I think kissing and moving on with u .. Is just too quick for me right now . I need my mourning time right now Abhay . But having said that , I did kiss u because I needed to tell u how I felt about u .. About us . I do want to give a chance to us . I just need time ."

Abhay smiled warmly , the awkwardness was replaced by something   more tender . " And I never said that I want u to move right now , that's impossible Pia . I know that . Kabir was an important aspect of ur life and I respect that. I just wanted to let u know , u can be happy again . "

She hugged him , and this felt a lot more personal than kissing somehow. She was happy that he supported her decision . Good old thoughtful Abhay. In many ways he was the opposite of Kabir . Kabir was instinctive , and being with him had always given Pia a thrill . But Abhay was an old soul , always moving slowly at a comfortable pace . But just as enjoyable .

" Thanks" she said

" Always " he said moving out .

DAY 27

" I want to pull the plug out Dr Mathur. I am ready "

" R u sure ?"

" Yes, I think Kabir deserves peace "

Th doctor smiled , it wasn't easy dealing with heartbroken patients. Often they could land up lawsuits claiming that the hospital had murdered their family member by pulling out the plug . He was glad that Pia had seen through the haze with a mature mind .He wished her happiness for her future .

" We' ll do it tomorrow Ms Dobriyal , in the morning at 9 am . I hope that's ok for u ?"

" Ofcourse "

The doctor saw Ms Dobriyal walking away and another familiar person walking in his direction . He hoped that this time he had taken the right decision , he didn't want the bright young man to suffer more . He had to let go .

" Mr Mathur , I am ready for today . U should do it "

" Ofcourse Mr Raichand , the arrangements have been made "

Pia was finally cleaning out her house. She had to remove Kabir's stuff out . It was now or never . Sure , it hurt as hell and she often just clung to his things , crying all the way . But she had to do it .

She had thought about what Abhay had said , he had been right and that had motivated her to move forward . She had removed almost all photos of her and Kabir from the house . Except one little one right by her bed . She had cleaned out all Kabirs official things and boxed them . His clothes remained , the most painful faced for the last .

Opening his closet send a wave of nostalgia through her . It made her almost stop , tempting her to let his clothes just hang there . But just almost .

She folded all his clothes , remembering all the occasions on which he wore his shirts . His favourite shirts , his night out tie , his casual night pants and the shirt she had gifted him. She never really touched his closet , he had been always secretive about his clothes . She laughed thinking about that . He often said he liked tidiness and not people touching his clothes .

She hated removing his things , which made the closet look bare . She opened up a drawer that she had never really looked into . She was taking out all his belts when something caught her eyes . A picture.

It was a picture of a girl .

The girl in the picture looked younger than her and was grinning . She had slight wavy hair and she seemed quite sophisticated in her dressing with that office wear . And expensive too . She turned the picture around and saw a neat elegant hand writing at the back .

So that u don't forget me , love you
                         -Misha

Pia's heart dropped , her hands felt clammy . She placed back the photo, the girls smile haunting her . It couldn't be ...Kabir wouldn't .. Or could he ?

Maybe it was a family member , an old friend ..but he wouldn't hide it from her then . And he had been oddly very secretive about not touching his clothes or getting into his space . Yes, Kabir had started to behave a little too cranky in the past few months . She remembered how cranky he had gotten in the past few months , he would often complain how she worked all the time . Later he had been happy , and they had even celebrated his promotion . But the downside of his promotion had been that he had to often travel . Too much in fact . But she had never thought or had a reason to suspect Kabir . She could have never thought that he would ... No , she had to investigate first .

She checked into his email , hoping to find this ' Misha ' . She imagined her to be a skanky rich professional who pried on married men . Oh how she could throttle her right now . But it wasn't just her , it was Kabir too a little voice reminded her . And it was true, Kabir was the one who was guilty here .

But she didn't find any 'Misha' , nor any clue that he was having an affair . She jumped off to search in his closet , if he had this he could have more .

Surprisingly he didn't . Maybe he ended it , maybe she was just blowing up things to too much proportion . Maybe this Misha was no one significant in his life ...

But she hated to admit it , her mind just wasn't convinced. That photo just couldn't land up in there just like that . And no one uses 'love' so casually .

The office . She ran off to check in Kabirs office . She hadn't cleaned all of it yet . She hadn't cleaned up the book shelf . She did clean most of the room , and hadn't really found anything fishy . She checked his desk again , but found nothing .

She hated doing this , doubting Kabir. But her mind didn't give up , she ended up thinking how Kabir could have opened up a separate bank account for Misha or how Kabir could have been basically living another life with Misha on his travel trips . Pia would just lie down and die then .

She started checking the book shelf , opening books and throwing them away . She felt crazed and in need of help . She should probably call her therapist but that's the last thing she wanted to do . Her mind stopped functioning rationally it was more emotional right now .

She reached the end , and threw the the third last book away,when a small little hidden diary caught her eye . It was a phone book , those tiny ones . She opened it up frantically and searched and saw what she dreaded the most .

Misha- 226367836

House - 6547 , pocket 6 , aravaly road .

Other email - [email protected]
                      [email protected]

She broke down , her body landing on the chair . Awful sobs tearing her apart , the paper carelessly landing on the floor .

She had been blind .

" Hello ?"

" Hello ? Is this Misha ?"

"yes. May I know who this is ?"

" Hi , I am Pia . I don't know if U know me but i just need to talk to u about something very important "

" Sure Pia.. But I don't know u , how do u know me ?"

" Ah well , u knew my fianc . Quite well , actually ."

" Oh ! Does he work in the company? "

" He did . He's no more unfortunately, but he did care for u immensely "

" I am sorry for ur loss Pia. I am sure our working experience must have been pretty nice for him to remember me ."

"Yea, he loved working with u .i think he loved it too much , he often left me alone because of u "

" Pardon ? I didn't get that .."

" Oh u didn't ? Let me tell u his name.Does Kabir ring a bell ?"

Silence met Pia for a minute , but she didn't hang up and neither did Misha.
She heard a muffled cry , was Misha crying ?

" K-Kabir ? U don't mean Kabir Thakur right ?"

" I do mean him . I am guessing u didn't know about his accident "

More crying , but Pia couldn't care less . She hated the other women in her relationship .

" I-I thought he was single . He told me he was single ."

" What do u mean ?"

" Kabir and I met 8 months ago , through an official meeting . I liked him and he liked me too . He told me he was single and so I agreed to be with him . I swear I didn't know he was engaged , I wouldn't have dated him otherwise . I am so sorry " she sobbed .

Pia was dumbstruck , she hadn't seen that coming . She had imagined Misha to be a horrible young mistress who liked married men . Not this . Apparently Misha was as innocent as Pia was . Kabir had played with them both .

" Pia I am so sorry , u have to believe me -"

" Did he love u ?"

" Yes .. I think . I don't know now . He often spoke about moving in with me in November and get himself posted here . But he said he couldn't do that till October because he had to convince his boss . In fact he did tell me he was moving in with for sure next month ."

Pia didn't know what to feel anymore. Pain ? Anger ? Regret? Embarrassed? Betrayed ? Or just stone cold .

She figured why Kabir had wanted to move in November , she had a major fashion magazine launching this month . She had to do attend major promotions with celebrities . She guessed he didn't want to disturb her through this period .

She also remembered the dark memories now . How detached they had become . He hadn't touched her for a long time . She had thought it was because of their work . She realised now that it was a whole other matter .

" P-Pia ? "

" Yes "

" Can I attend his rites ? Please , I need some closure . I know u hate me for this ,but please ."

" U can , he's in comma and we r going to pull out the plug tomorrow . I will call u for the rites or just mail u "

With that Pia hung up .

OCTOBER

" Abhay ?"

" Yes it's me , no need to get so excited "

" Shut up , it's just that u r calling me for the first time . U never call me !"

" Yeah , u r right , but I think u should get used to this now "

" Huh?" Pia muttered , almost scared that Abhay would tell her that he just didn't want to talk to her now .

" I need to tell u something serious "

" Way to go Abhay , serious talks r not meant to be done on the phone . We could have met somewhere " She said sarcastically

" I was just nervous u wouldn't turn up , u know , because of our last
' moment'"

" U mean because we just had a decent make out session ?"

" Yes If u put it out so blatantly"

" I would still meet u ! Why would u think I would ignore u ! "

" But u said u needed time "

" Time to kiss u and be with u , not time for being ur friend ! We r still friends right?"Pia asked unsure

" Of Course I wouldn't have it otherwise . But that's what I do want to talk about "

" And that is ?"

" Pia I think we should stay away from each other for a while "

He didn't want her , Pia thought . The half eaten chocolate bar stood frozen in her hand ." U want to like - like sort of break up with me ?" She asked nervously .

" What ? No ! I didn't mean it that way ! Geez ! Listen to me first and no interruptions !"

"Ok , but u did scare me there for a second "

" I meant that we should just stay away from each other and heal . U know, try to lead a normal life and fit in with people , get our life back on track . Because I know hooking up with someone just after a serious relationship is really bad Pia . And I don't want to be ur rebound , god no , I want to be much more than that . Do u get me Pia ?"

Pia processed Abhay's words , he did mean it in the right way . They were both quite emotionally unstable right now , and it would be difficult for them to mature through this phase if they were in a relationship . They did need a fresh start .

" U r right . So we won't even talk or meet up occasionally ?"

" No, definitely No meeting up or decent making out sessions " Abhay said and heard a laugh from the other side ." But we could text each other occasionally or email . Whatever u want , and talk like once a month "

" And how long does this thing last?"she asked

" Hmm, u want me so bad don't u ?"

" As if "

"I guess I could dream then , but yes it could last till whenever both of us feel comfortable in our own skin and don't feel guilty of moving on . "

She did understand him on that , she needed to be comfortable with who she was and her life and the truths she had unveiled . She hadn't really told anyone about Kabir's cheating because she didn't think it was important , especially with Abhay. She wanted to move on from past that . She disagreed with Abhay's last point though , because she didn't feel guilty talking or even sharing that kiss with Abhay anymore after what she had discovered about Kabir . But she knew Abhay needed time and she could wait for him .

" What if I find someone better than u?" She teased

" Then u can date him , go out with him . I won't mind "

" What ?! U don't care about me ?"

" No , I do care about u , a lot . But I think we could date someone , u know let that someone be ' The Rebound ' . "

" What if I love him ?"

" U won't , I know u'll always come back for me . And I for u "

And that said it all , he won't ever leave her stranded alone , her sweet old cheeky Abhay .

" Alright then , meet u after some months . Hopefully "

NOVEMBER

I launched my new magazine ! The response was great , and i love the new energy we have in the office . My professional life is a blast right now
                      -Pia

Good to hear , saw one of my female workers reading ur mag . U r getting around . Meanwhile just opened up an international hotel in Singapore. Would be out for 2 weeks.
Loads of work keeping me busy .
                      -Abhay

Sad , I can't text u for 2 weeks . Can I email u ? Miss u ;)
                   -Pia

Sure , miss u too ;D
                    -Abhay

DECEMBER

Have a New year party this Saturday , I don't want to go but friends r forcing me :(
               -Pia

U shud go , don't stay alone , have fun .
       -Abhay

Grrr, I hate u ><
      - Pia

U love me ;)
     -Abhay

Whatever ;D , what do u think suits me ? A red dress or a black one?
     - Pia

That was a bad question . I can't stop imagining   u ... ;)
     - Abhay

Perv ! ;D
-Pia

The black one , I bet u would look hot in it . I like black .
    - Abhay

Figures , an old soul like u would like black .:P
- Pia

Old soul ?i am just 33.
-Abhay

I meant that u r really mature , and u know .. Just serious . But I like u for that :D
-Pia

I am not an old soul . I can be young .
-Abhay

I want u to be old . I like old men.
-Pia

That sounds very weird on so many levels . :0 Do u by any chance have daddy issues ?
- Abhay

:D :D I didn't mean old men literally !
Whatever , I am changing now . I have to go .
- Pia

Is the dress tight on u ?
- Abhay

Yeah Kind off . Why ?
-Pia

Is it tight on ur bust and butt ;)
- Abhay

And the perv returns ! God , I didn't know u were such a perv . But yeah, I do look sexy and pretty tight . ;)
- Pia

U really giving me a hard time here ;)
- Abhay

;) ;) ;)
I am wicked .
- Pia

&@#*
-Abhay

JANUARY

I am going to Delhi to visit family for 1 and a half week . Will miss u :( Winter awaits me .
- Abhay

Miss u too , and take care and wear lot of clothes . :(
- Pia

I will Pia , stop behaving like a mama hen . ;D
- Abhay

I can't help it . I will miss u :(
- Pia

I will come back soon . I promise .
- Abhay

Pia admitted she had grown a long way in the last 3 months . She had moved on perfectly well and she had even let go of her grudge with Misha . They weren't close but Pia no longer resented her . It had all been Kabir's fault , or maybe he had just fallen in love ?

She could believe it , what if she had met Abhay before . Would she have been with Kabir then ? She wasn't sure now , Kabir was thrilling and like fire . But sometimes fire and fire can't get along . Fire needs ice . And Abhay was Pia's ice.

Kabir had an affair because Pia couldn't give him her time, but with Abhay , he tried to catch up with her every week with his texts or email . She never felt lonely . He never blamed her for working too much , but she guessed they both worked too much . Work slaves .

She hadn't heard from him late but she knew he was busy with his family. The only thing that bothered her was his photo on today's newspaper , more importantly that it was with a girl . A beautiful one at that.

She looked expensive wearing that jewellery and dress . And the most unnerving thing was Abhay's smile . He was actually smiling happily , it was his natural smile . They both were , it was a photo in which both of them were caught unaware .

Abhay Raichand of Hotelinc sharing a moment with famous fashion designer Aleena Khurana

That's what the caption read . She didn't want to admit it but she was jealous . She didn't want that perfect piece of sh*t around Abhay . Yet it was too real , Abhay and Aleena were made for each other . Their glittering wealth , same parties and good looks. Did she really belong with Abhay ?

She threw the newspaper away frustrated . He did say he was ok with dating and her dating guys ,so that they could get over their rebounds . But she was scared , what if Aleena wasn't a rebound . What if she became permanent ?

FEBRUARY

" The dinner was perfect Jey , I really liked it . "

" Great , I guess u did like my choice" Jey grinned.

Pia hadn't really loved it , but she didn't want to break the poor boy's heart . She had tried giving Jey a chance , he had often been interested in dating her . And he had been very supportive during her initial sad days. But she wished she had considered , after all he was her neighbour and giving him a cold shoulder would make them really awkward neighbours .

She hadn't texted to Abhay in a week, or checked his emails . Not that she was ignoring him or anything, oh no , she just wanted to give him privacy while he was dating Aleena. That's what she told herself .

But she missed him terribly , their daily chats and flirting .but who knows , maybe he was happy without her . He hadn't texted her since three days . No ' Hey Pia?' Or ' Pia why aren't u responding '. It was all silent .She guessed he was tangled with Aleena somewhere while she was stuck with food obsessed Jey.

"I totally searched for the best restaurant . I searched through all apps , ratings and menus . I wanted to give u the best night . And the food seemed pretty reasonable too. The curry was so creamy "

Pia nodded politely , oh but if he only knew giving a best night to a girl wasn't just related to food but more importantly to good conversation .
He did talk a lot though .

She saw her turn and was quite relieved to get rid of him and his food talk . Jey probably watched food p*rn on TLC , those cooking shows .

" I should go-"she started

" Ofcourse not Pia ! I won't let u go so soon "

" U won't ?" She asked half terrified . She really didn't have the energy to debate on curries any more.

" We r neighbours , I could go home any time I want . Let's go to ur home and have coffee . Eh?"

She didn't really have a choice but to agree to him . She did try excusing herself saying she was tired , but he told her it was Sunday the next day . Eventually in the end he was still talking about stupid food in her house while she made coffee .

" Here , I hope u like it " she said gritting her teeth

" Pia, I think I need to teach u how to choose coffee brands . This coffee that u just made is quite plain and boring ----"

Oh brother ! Jey was killing her .He really did know how to compliment a girl , yeah just call her coffee plain and boring . First it was food and now coffee ?!

" Pia I think I need to tell u something"

" Err, what ?" Please anything but food, she prayed .

" I think I like u . Like really like u ." He said seriously .

But Pia started to laugh , he had to be kidding . When she stopped she saw a red faced Jey looking at her .
" What ? Really Jey ? I thought u were kidding ! I mean this is our first date " she pointed out , and it's not even remotely interesting , she thought .

" I .. Am serious Pia . I have liked u for a long time . I always respected u when u were with Kabir but after him , I always wanted to support u in moving on . I remember seeing u so heartbroken after him , and it hurt Pia . It hurt me too . But I want to make u happy . Will u accept me ?

Pia was mortified . This guy had to be kidding . Unfortunately he wasn't . Pia stepped back a little and she saw Jey stepping forward . Did he think they were going to kiss ? Yeah , fat chance .

" Oh my - Jey , look u got it all wrong, I - I already - like someone . And - it's just really complicated . I mean , tonight was really nice , but I don't think I have the same feelings for u . I think I still like that someone else . I am so sorry ."

Jey didn't like that , he looked annoyed ," So I was like some type of rebound or something ?"

" I guess u actually kind of were .."

He looked sad , but cheered a second later ." That's ok Pia , maybe if u break up with that someone else . U can come back to me . I'll always love u "

That got real creepy fast, Pia thought. But she let it slide and smiled . They were fine when a series of doorbells disturbed them .

Pia wondered who could it be so late at night . And ringing 6 times? Was the person crazy ?

" careful Pia ! It may be someone dangerous , let me open it for u . I'll deal with the person , u can just stand behind "

Pia wanted make a face and say 'No thank u ' . But Jey had already opened the door revealing an angry looking Abhay . More like an enraged Abhay , who looked like he was going erupt any second . His collar and hand sleeves looked untidy and his hair a little askew , like he had ruffled them repeatedly .

" What is wrong - who r u ?" Abhay asked towering over Jey .

But Jey didn't back up at all , instead he puffed up his chest and said " I think it should be me asking that "

Pia knew Jey's life was in danger . If Abhay had fangs , he would bite Jey's head off right now . But without his fangs , Abhay still looked very capable of killing Jey with his hands.

" Abhay ! What r u doing here ? "She intervened .

Abhay looked back at her angrily , his anger not diminishing at all . And if she guessed right , he looked even more angry ."Good question Pia , I'll answer that when we talk . Privately ." Abhay said eyeing Jey menacingly.

"Pia -"Jey said

" Jey I think u should go , I already told u about my decision . "

" Oh is that ur 'someone else ' ?" Jey asked grumpily

" Yeah , sorry "

Jey left muttering how Pia could have done him instead of choosing an angry retard guy .

Pia walked back into her living room to see Abhay sitting on her rocking chair , and rocking back and forth. And it scared her a lot seeing an angry Abhay , he looked pretty dangerous rocking angrily on that chair .

" So long time no see " Ok that was so lame, she mentally slapped   herself .

He looked up at her with no emotion . He stood up suddenly and took hold of her shoulders .

" Do u like Jey Pia? Is that why u were ignoring me ? Ignoring my texts , my emails , and at one point I think my calls too. Do u really like him ? U could have told me , I already told u I was ok with u dating guys . Why did u have to ignore me ? Do u know How worried I was ? Do u !?!"

He had the guts to say that ! How could he - he still hadn't mentioned 'Aleena ' yet , Pia thought angrily .

" Oh really? How about we talk about ur secrets ."

" What secrets ?"

"Oh u know someone like Ms Aleena Khurana . And how much u like her ? Like that pretty little photo on the newspaper or those pictures on Facebook . Do I have to mention more ?"

She had expected Abhay to look guilty or embarrassed . But she hadn't expected him to be laughing his head off . Because that's what he did the next second . He laughed out loud , muttering inbetween ' unbelievable ' .

" Care to tell me what's so funny ?" Pia demanded

He stopped eventually , spluttering a little bit . But still grinning ," So that's what this was ? A dating competition? "

" No! And u do accept u r dating Aleena ?"

He laughed out more at that " No , it's actually quite the opposite . But I am happy to hear that u were jealous . U do like me then "

" Ofcourse I like u , I made that clear 4 months ago . U were the one who made this crazy - stupid staying far away thing ! I didn't even get a rebound !"

Abhay smiled warmly " But u did change Pia . I can see it , the last time I saw u , u were broken , always mourning ur fianc's death and almost never smiling . And if I can add, u looked horrible . Not that I was doing great , I was horrible too .And now u look so different .. And happy "

Pia blushed at that , it felt so good meeting him after 4 freaking months . He had changed too , he looked younger somehow .And then she remembered why .

" But u dated Aleena ! And who knows , u r still dating her ! I hate u "

" No u don't "

" I do !"

" No , u don't "

" I do !"

" U love me "

" I do - sh*t "

She looked away embarrassed but he stepped forward taking her hands . " I missed seeing u physically "

" Me too , but Abhay who is Aleena?"

Abhay smiled and said " Remember my January family visit ? I actually went to solve a kind of family fight between mum , dad and my sister ."

" A fight ? Oh my god Abhay , I hope everything is alright ?"

"Sure , it is now . The thing is my sister she's kind of different . She and Aleena r partners and like each other a lot and mum and dad didn't agree to this .They r kind of traditional and they weren't really happy . So I had to go and be with them , u know ?"

Pia was extremely confused now " Wait why ? Why r ur parents against Aleena? She's a wonderful famous fashion designer and ur sisters a designer too right ? So Ofcourse if they team up together they r guaranteed success , what's not great about this and against culture ?"

" U r not getting this " Abhay laughed " Pia my sister isn't straight like us , she likes girls . Do u get it now ? "

It hit her hard , Pia gasped and saw Abhay smirking . " Oh .. So u and her were never ?"

" We couldn't ever be , she doesn't swing my way . And I was trying to get to know my sisters fianc , and she's really nice Pia . I told her about u and she genuinely likes u . Ofcourse she thinks u r hot too . " Abhay said rolling his eyes ." She loves ur magazine by the way , big fans both my sister and Aleena ."

Pia was grinning now . She had been so ..stupid ! How could she have even imagined Abhay dating someone else . He was hers . If she had only known , she would have have saved herself from tonight's horrible date with Jey .

" And I brought them to Mumbai because mum and dad were still very angry , but i couldn't leave my sister all alone . She was very hurt . They were quite eager to meet u , but unfortunately u ignored me . So I had to play chauffeur to them , taking them to places and those were our Facebook photos ."

" Abhay I am so sorry , but U know anyone could have misunderstood that "

" I know , that's why u could have talked to me instead of ignoring me "

" Sorry ?"

" U r always forgiven , u know that ."

She hugged him feeling the familiar touch . It had been such a long time , she had missed him so much . She wouldn't let go of him now , whatever he says .

" So u and Jey ?" He asked

" R nothing , he's obsessed with food and I am obsessed with u "

" Scary " he said and Pia hit him playfully .

" So r u over Kabir Pia ? R u happy?" He asked worried

" I was over a long time ago Abhay . And I will always cherish our happy moments and try to forget the bad ones , it's time to move on Abhay . With u . But r u ok now ?"

Abhay sighed heavily and for a second Pia was worried " Yes, I started to recover around the time u came in . But I always felt like my life was just empty without Maithly , but texting and emailing to u for 3 and a half months Pia , it almost feels like I am married to u . And i know she would want me to be happy too . So yes I do want to make babies with u and tell them
' Hey do u want to know how I met ur mother ?'

" Very cheesy reference " Pia said " But I don't think our story is quite a happy one ."

" Maybe when they r older then " Abhay said

" I think u'll make a wonderful dad , I mean u r already a dad with ur 'old souls ' vibe " she teased.

"Oh shut up , I am not an old soul!"
Abhay protested

" Um , Abhay lets go to monkey bar , it pretty awesome "

" What ? No ! It's so noisy and crowded . And all they serve is cheap alcohol ."

" Old soul !" Pia shrieked

I hope u like it

I actually got this idea from the movie 'Waiting ' which is going to release soon . But Ofcourse it has no romantic interest between Kalki and Nasirudeen ( I hope I spelled it right :P) .

Please do give a thumbs up and a comment , it's appreciated :)

* BUDDY me for PMs new readers after doing the above things .

PS- Anyone got the HIMYM reference? No ? Ok .*Silently creeps away *

Edited by Ms.Purplegoth - 7 years ago
Princess_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear
Loved it
Thanks for the pm

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!!
Loved it specially old soul abhay...thanks for the PM!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one.
I did get the HIMYM reference. Huge fan. :)
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update . I really liked how they put in their best efforts to overcome their distressed state . Jeh - Pia date was so funny .
jyotikaur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...i just live it...
They r sooo cute...thanx for pm