Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

@Sanya- I agree ...but not the screamin part...too much limelighrt for dhruv ...screaming ka haq sirf Thapki ko jaata hai...but she will never scream on sasuma dear...she will scream on Dhruv maybe and also definitely Bihan lol

But aaj kal he is experimenting with his acting skills so maybe?🤣
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This is the longest I am holding on to a show with literally no story😆

Thapki stammers so ppl hate her but with her goodness she wins everyone's heart while fighting an evil sasuma and a horrible bhabhi and perfectly mastering the art of how not to love ur husband😆

I just said  the whole story in a single sentence😆

Summary Queen
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the longest I am holding on to a show with literally no story😆

Thapki stammers so ppl hate her but with her goodness she wins everyone's heart while fighting an evil sasuma and a horrible bhabhi and perfectly mastering the art of how not to love ur husband😆

I just said  the whole story in a single sentence😆

Amazing and 100% accurate summary!!! ðŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this is why ppl think ThaRuv are made for each other...I totally get it now😆

Self-sacrificing Thapki and saint Dhruv..Rab ne bana di jodi. ðŸ˜†

I am not buying the idea of sacrificing Dhruv..look at the broader perspective, already he is considered a saint for losing Thapki- the one he loved the most in this world. And now imagine him giving up Thapki without a fight...his fans will start dancing
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆Dhruv is a great guy...he totally deserves to be the self - sacrificing saint and remain like that😆
imagine Dhruv having monologues and think about it ðŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆Dhruv is a great guy...he totally deserves to be the self - sacrificing saint and remain like that😆

imagine Dhruv having monologues and think about it ðŸ˜†

AB should try,  though. Black Dhruv was better for a change. The world is ending Lachu..this is the third time I praised him..😕
I think he can pull it off..some actors are not meant for romance..AB is in big delusion if he thinks he looks good doing romance..🤢
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

AB should try,  though. Black Dhruv was better for a change. The world is ending Lachu..this is the third time I praised him..😕
I think he can pull it off..some actors are not meant for romance..AB is in big delusion if he thinks he looks good doing romance..🤢

Black Dhruv was so much better than white Dhruv.

I have seen him before on Savdhaan India... where did he get "good for romance" only ideas??
piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh dint u see his IV..? ðŸ˜² he said he loves doing *romantic* scenes🥱..!  
See im his big Pankhi..so i noe everything abt his likes and dislikes..😆
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i swear siddy god is laughing at me now and its the world's end...yes he is doing goo*cough*d...romance mei he is ghatiya...yeah maybe he will decide to do negative roll...he was against it wasnt he?
piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Black Dhruv was so much better than white Dhruv.

I have seen him before on Savdhaan India... where did he get "good for romance" only ideas??

Oh...i heard he played negative there ðŸ˜†
Kidnapped tht girl playing kiran aka sabina..! 
Btw...how come everyone in PN forget abt kiran's existence..seems like she's dwad and nobody is even bothered...! ðŸ˜† though i noe she quit.