Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Katori

Bigger quesiton - when did Thapki arrange this birthday party. why did no one wished haapy birthday to shradda at breakfast - as per the spoilers it is a surprise birthday party??

It's not a bday party. It's a congratulations-you-had-sex-for-the-first-time-and-also-got-pregnant-let-us-inform-the-whole-damn-world-but-only-PN-couples-will-be-allowed-to-dance-where-two-bahus-will-romance-one-will-manhandled-and-jiske-liye-party-hai-wo-nahi-nachenge party.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

It's not a bday party. It's a congratulations-you-had-sex-for-the-first-time-and-also-got-pregnant-let-us-inform-the-whole-damn-world-but-only-PN-couples-will-be-allowed-to-dance-where-two-bahus-will-romance-one-will-manhandled-and-jiske-liye-party-hai-wo-nahi-nachenge party.

πŸ‘πŸ‘
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If she showed even half the dedication to Bihaan...

Half ka bhi half dedication hota toh Bihaan would've forgiven her long back and they would probably be having a baby.
 Idk what shit I'm sprouting.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

let me also put in my two cents. Hvnt watched the episode yet but I still feel DS may b turning negative especially after that evil smile n that black n whit DS monologue. He had such a tough time convincing himself that he had to b loyal to Shraddha. so once she's exposed he will surely want Thapki for himself n then turn negative if Thapki rejects! I am saying "IF"! I am really fed up so want Tharuv to unite bcoz Thapki really has no feelings for Bihaan!! I really wonder why he's after her. Pls let her go. she n DS deserve each other!! πŸ˜†

so freakin true...we have been so blindπŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

πŸ˜†
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Lachu: I know v hv been so blind!! Had v understood this long ago then perhaps CVS wudnt hv dragged it for so long n wud hv ended the show long long ago!! n v wud hv been saved all the torture!!πŸ˜†
fan.matsh thumbnail
Just watched the episode. it was awesome.
Bihaan was just too good at portraying his hurt! At least Thapki now knows why he's angry at her. Some people on this forum thot she doesn't know why he's angry at her!! There was no mention of Vasu even once. He wssnt upset at her knowing the truth!
But even after watching the episode I am totally convinced Thapki doesn't deserve Bihaan! Till dadima asked her to try she wasn't even bothered to!! one moment crying bczo Bihaan didn't want to be served by her next moment plotting against Shraddha!! That clearly shows she has no feelings for Bihaan n she isn't really affected much by his anger or hatred!! 😑
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just watched the episode. it was awesome.
Bihaan was just too good at portraying his hurt! At least Thapki now knows why he's angry at her. Some people on this forum thot she doesn't know why he's angry at her!! There was no mention of Vasu even once. He wssnt upset at her knowing the truth!
But even after watching the episode I am totally convinced Thapki doesn't deserve Bihaan! Till dadima asked her to try she wasn't even bothered to!! one moment crying bczo Bihaan didn't want to be served by her next moment plotting against Shraddha!! That clearly shows she has no feelings for Bihaan n she isn't really affected much by his anger or hatred!! 😑

I agree with you. Bihaan also says accurately - you did not even think about me. What he missed was that she still does not think about him.

Thapki has been shown to be  way too cold. I am not sure why CVs have made her this way and for once, I will say it not because of acting that the character looks cold.

Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
fan.matsh thumbnail

I agree with you. Bihaan also says accurately - you did not even think about me. What he missed was that she still does not think about him.

Thapki has been shown to be way too cold. I am not sure why CVs have made her this way and for once, I will say it not because of acting that the character looks cold.

Yes Katori that's what he has missed. She's still not thinking of him. Tomorrow's party is organized by Thapki to bring out Shraddha's truth. Any woman in her right sense wudnt bother abt all this when her own relationship with her husband is on the rocks!! Clear indication Thapki's still not bothered! But the whole forum is so much on fire n so positive n I was feeling I was the only one who was feeling negative.
N Thapki's character is so warm to all except Bihaan!!! She loves Vasu Shraddha everyone but not a thought spared for Bihaan so far!! Only crying Bihaan treats her badly??!! She was Always throwing attitude towards him!!
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Katori that's what he has missed. She's still not thinking of him. Tomorrow's party is organized by Thapki to bring out Shraddha's truth. Any woman in her right sense wudnt bother abt all this when her own relationship with her husband is on the rocks!! Clear indication Thapki's still not bothered! But the whole forum is so much on fire n so positive n I was feeling I was the only one who was feeling negative.
N Thapki's character is so warm to all except Bihaan!!! She loves Vasu Shraddha everyone but not a thought spared for Bihaan so far!! Only crying Bihaan treats her badly??!! She was Always throwing attitude towards him!!

I am with you on this negativity boat..Maty.πŸ˜†
You know the way Thapki is after Shradha's pregnancy is not likable at all. It feels like, why is she is so eager the know the truth, it will eventually come out...is she after the baby's father? And I am not saying this..my sis said this. 
Today, also, Daadimaa asked her to say sorry..I was like..can you for once do something on your own, except for sach ka khulasas. The scene was well portrayed...the reason wasn't. 

That's why..I am eager for ThaRuv to happen...Rab ne bana di jodi...

PS. ..I realized in repeat that this Humari Adhoori song is really a sad song if you look from the movie's perspective..the hero died in the end