Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: piyali99

Oh...i heard he played negative there πŸ˜†
Kidnapped tht girl playing kiran aka sabina..! 
Btw...how come everyone in PN forget abt kiran's existence..seems like she's dwad and nobody is even bothered...! πŸ˜† though i noe she quit.

No one has any role on this show except Vasu-Thapki-Shraddha. I am surprised not everyone else has quit!!!
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they can always say Kiran has gone for studies...but no one bothers...I havent heard anyone mention kiran during the time she was there...forget dialogues...its like she never existed...they should have scrapped her chrctr and given preeti- suman children...PN is like the most boring household on tv
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok...

I just watched the episode...it was such an emotional episode for me...It has been AGES since I cried watching TPK...😭😭😭
But couldn't help but notice the utter nonsense shown in some of the scenes...

1)  Shraddha coughed, & everyone panicked...WHY?? Aren't pregnant women supposed to cough, sneeze, etc...Miscarriage ho jaega kya...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Stupids...

2)  Dadi ma said to Thapki to fill in the gaps in their relationships...Thapki's answer was EPIC...
"What if the gaps in the relationship do not fill, even after trying...?"

Really woman..?😲 WHEN did you try to bridge the gap...WHEN??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

3)  Dadi says if you fail once, try again...Thapki says to herself "Nahi Bihaan"...I almost thought she was going to say "Nahi Bihaan...I am not at fault...So I will not be the one to mend this broken relationship..." πŸ˜†

But she says "Nahi Bihaan...Now I won't STOP trying..."  Again the same question ringing through my head...WHEN did you START trying lady...??😲

Welll...these were the three most stupid scenes of the day...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved to see Vasu like that...Badi aayi...Mera beta Dhruv..Mera beta Dhruv...I will find the BEST girl for him...blah blah blah...I am sooo happy to see her suffer...now that she has  realised her SON'S plight...& the fact that she has caused him the pain...

Thahaan scene...😭😭

I don't even have the calibre to talk about it...FLAWLESS is all I can say...

Precap: Interesting...They are playing "Push-your-wife" on a song...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanbubble

Ok...

I just watched the episode...it was such an emotional episode for me...It has been AGES since I cried watching TPK...😭😭😭
But couldn't help but notice the utter nonsense shown in some of the scenes...

1)  Shraddha coughed, & everyone panicked...WHY?? Aren't pregnant women supposed to cough, sneeze, etc...Miscarriage ho jaega kya...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Stupids... Worried about Zika virus, water must have washed it off.

2)  Dadi ma said to Thapki to fill in the gaps in their relationships...Thapki's answer was EPIC...
"What if the gaps in the relationship do not fill, even after trying...?" Thapki is stupid and we know it. She must have thought her giving attitude was same as manaofying!!

Really woman..?😲 WHEN did you try to bridge the gap...WHEN??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

3)  Dadi says if you fail once, try again...Thapki says to herself "Nahi Bihaan"...I almost thought she was going to say "Nahi Bihaan...I am not at fault...So I will not be the one to mend this broken relationship..." πŸ˜† Agreed! thought the same. expression was all off!

But she says "Nahi Bihaan...Now I won't STOP trying..."  Again the same question ringing through my head...WHEN did you START trying lady...??😲

Welll...these were the three most stupid scenes of the day...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved to see Vasu like that...Badi aayi...Mera beta Dhruv..Mera beta Dhruv...I will find the BEST girl for him...blah blah blah...I am sooo happy to see her suffer...now that she has  realised her SON'S plight...& the fact that she has caused him the pain...

Thahaan scene...😭😭

I don't even have the calibre to talk about it...FLAWLESS is all I can say...

Precap: Interesting...They are playing "Push-your-wife" on a song...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here is the response.

BTW I found Shraddha monologue and exercise even stupider.
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Guys Thapki did try...except it was a one time thingπŸ˜†
and precap mei...why is no one noticing the domestic violence here?
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Guys Thapki did try...except it was a one time thingπŸ˜†

and precap mei...why is no one noticing the domestic violence here?

Bigger quesiton - when did Thapki arrange this birthday party. why did no one wished haapy birthday to shradda at breakfast - as per the spoilers it is a surprise birthday party??
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Bigger quesiton - when did Thapki arrange this birthday party. why did no one wished haapy birthday to shradda at breakfast - as per the spoilers it is a surprise birthday party??

in the IV for e24 seg manyasa said it is a surprise party for shradha to celebrate her pregnancyπŸ˜† organized by Thapki...oh she is just trying to breing out the truthπŸ˜†...this woman...she is heartbroken that her hubby is mad and the nxt moment is out on a mission to xpose shradha
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

in the IV for e24 seg manyasa said it is a surprise party for shradha to celebrate her pregnancyπŸ˜† organized by Thapki...oh she is just trying to breing out the truthπŸ˜†...this woman...she is heartbroken that her hubby is mad and the nxt moment is out on a mission to xpose shradha

If she showed even half the dedication to Bihaan...
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
let me also put in my two cents. Hvnt watched the episode yet but I still feel DS may b turning negative especially after that evil smile n that black n whit DS monologue. He had such a tough time convincing himself that he had to b loyal to Shraddha. so once she's exposed he will surely want Thapki for himself n then turn negative if Thapki rejects! I am saying "IF"! I am really fed up so want Tharuv to unite bcoz Thapki really has no feelings for Bihaan!! I really wonder why he's after her. Pls let her go. she n DS deserve each other!! πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

let me also put in my two cents. Hvnt watched the episode yet but I still feel DS may b turning negative especially after that evil smile n that black n whit DS monologue. He had such a tough time convincing himself that he had to b loyal to Shraddha. so once she's exposed he will surely want Thapki for himself n then turn negative if Thapki rejects! I am saying "IF"! I am really fed up so want Tharuv to unite bcoz Thapki really has no feelings for Bihaan!! I really wonder why he's after her. Pls let her go. she n DS deserve each other!! πŸ˜†

Yay!!!! You are betting from Sid and my side...πŸ˜†