Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Lachu and Sid
Dhruv will probably go in the emotional blackmail mode to convince Thapki to accept him. Forget uniting her will Bihaan..😊

He is so much into self pity all the time...
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Ok I am in ...I think Dhruv will tell Thapki to look into herself and see ...and not make a decision for others...follow her heart maybe...and will lightly smile when Thapki realizes?

I dont know what is making me type thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes yes! I don't want DS to turn grey, black anything. After all, he loves her truly. (Even though I hate to admit it) He should be happy in her happiness. Agar usey pagal-deewana psycho type banna hota toh bahut pehle ban chuka hota, but he did not. He is a sensible man in that sense. (For first and last tome I am saying this) He loves her, not lusts over her. If Vasu will try to unite Tha-------Ruv, he won't deny but once he realizes that Thapki really loves Bihaan, he will be the one to back off and maybe have a nice, long, screaming session with Vasu Maa. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

You are missing the mischievous smile that our Dhruv sir gave...I am with Katori, grey/black DS is better than good/white Dhruv sacrificing himself for Thapki ki khushi. Will only make him a saint.πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Siddy he is acting good now...doesn't mean he will pull off the grey thing...already dreading the day he will have evil monologuesπŸ˜†...yeah I didn't count the mischievous smile but he can turnpositivee after Thapki shows him the mirror right?Like Thapki says something and dhruv realizes that she loves Bihan and decides to let her goπŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail
Bet Tally -
Dhruv - "Thapki is mine"
Katori, Sid

Dhruv - the sacrificer 
Lachu, Sanya
-Ila- thumbnail
@Sanya- I agree ...but not the screamin part...too much limelighrt for dhruv ...screaming ka haq sirf Thapki ko jaata hai...but she will never scream on sasuma dear...she will scream on Dhruv maybe and also definitely Bihan lol
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree siddy...thats bad...I like Monica...but I want a new villain too besides the good SasumaπŸ˜†...the show ending threat is still looming over us...they showed promo for some new show πŸ˜†...I think it was named "Shani" or something...isnt he the mischievous God Katori??

Good...I already broke my record for the longest watched show by like three months...now, I feel like, I have managed to this point, then I can manage till the end. Itni door aayi hoon tou poora show dekh kar jaongi...πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail

@Sanya- I agree ...but not the screamin part...too much limelighrt for dhruv ...screaming ka haq sirf Thapki ko jaata hai...but she will never scream on sasuma dear...she will scream on Dhruv maybe and also definitely Bihan lol

I want Thapki to scream on Bihaan for standing back. Don;t care about Dhurv.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Good...I already broke my record for the longest watched show by like three months...now, I feel like, I have managed to this point, then I can manage till the end. Itni door aayi hoon tou poora show dekh kar jaongi...πŸ˜†

Just 4 more months to go - max.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

@Lachu and Sid

Dhruv will probably go in the emotional blackmail mode to convince Thapki to accept him. Forget uniting her will Bihaan..😊

He is so much into self pity all the time...

this is why ppl think ThaRuv are made for each other...I totally get it nowπŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Just 4 more months to go - max.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is the longest I am holding on to a show with literally no storyπŸ˜†

Thapki stammers so ppl hate her but with her goodness she wins everyone's heart while fighting an evil sasuma and a horrible bhabhi and perfectly mastering the art of how not to love ur husbandπŸ˜†

I just said  the whole story in a single sentenceπŸ˜†