Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Katori...I got a bit worried reading TOI spoilers...then chain mili after Dhruv- Vasu scene lol...So want the ThaRuv track now lol

Why doesnt Thapki understand there must be something more than friendship btw them though??

She will when Dhruv proposes and reminds her that she said that she can never love Bihaan. Bells are gonna go off in her head... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Katori

She will when Dhruv proposes and reminds her that she said that she can never love Bihaan. Bells are gonna go off in her head... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wanna bet on Dhruv is going to reunite Thahaan or not??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that is if he will turn negative or a mere puppet ( a happy one ) but still a puppet??πŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The only thing that I don't like about ThaRuv track is- Shradha getting exposed...πŸ˜”
I will miss Monnica Khana..unless she comes back again..you know, mein apna badla poora karne aaye hoon..ho hahaha😈
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

The only thing that I don't like about ThaRuv track is- Shradha getting exposed...πŸ˜”

I will miss Monnica Khana..unless she comes back again..you know, mein apna badla poora karne aaye hoon..ho hahaha😈

I hope they are ending her role. She has been here for 6 months and her contract may be up.

Honestly I find her boring now. Too comical and repetitive. I wouldn't be sad if she goes.
Karaali thumbnail

wanna bet on Dhruv is going to reunite Thahaan or not??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that is if he will turn negative or a mere puppet ( a happy one ) but still a puppet??πŸ˜†

If we are going to bet -- I will bet Dhruv will not be the one to unite them. He will not know what hit him when Thapki rejects him. He may be out of commission you see

I hope he will turn a little grey...

-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

I agree siddy...thats bad...I like Monica...but I want a new villain too besides the good SasumaπŸ˜†...the show ending threat is still looming over us...they showed promo for some new show πŸ˜†...I think it was named "Shani" or something...isnt he the mischievous God Katori??
Karaali thumbnail

I agree siddy...thats bad...I like Monica...but I want a new villain too besides the good SasumaπŸ˜†...the show ending threat is still looming over us...they showed promo for some new show πŸ˜†...I think it was named "Shani" or something...isnt he the mischievous God Katori??

Shani can be a very mischievous God. I have not seen the promo for that... 
-Ila- thumbnail

If we are going to bet -- I will bet Dhruv will not be the one to unite them. He will not know what hit him when Thapki rejects him. He may be out of commission you see

I hope he will turn a little grey...

Ok I am in ...I think Dhruv will tell Thapki to look into herself and see ...and not make a decision for others...follow her heart maybe...and will lightly smile when Thapki realizes?

I dont know what is making me type thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you here that when Dhruv will ask her to reconsider their relationship as she and Bihaan clearly don't love each other then most probably realisation will hit her.
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ok I am in ...I think Dhruv will tell Thapki to look into herself and see ...and not make a decision for others...follow her heart maybe...and will lightly smile when Thapki realizes?

I dont know what is making me type thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are missing the mischievous smile that our Dhruv sir gave...I am with Katori, grey/black DS is better than good/white Dhruv sacrificing himself for Thapki ki khushi. Will only make him a saint.πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜•