Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Bold  part After read this i feeling so proud him to be his fan , He is real star ⭐️⭐️⭐️
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Undoubtedly the one contestant who has displayed tremendous mental and physical strength, Sidharth Shukla has sailed through the toughest situations on the back of pure grit. Be it injuries, untimely eliminations or stunts that challenged his agility, Siddharth always remained at the top of his game. During the course of his journey on Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keeda, he has been a part of stunts which ranged from lifting crocodiles to even being dragged by a race car at great speed. The finale stunt saw Siddharth scale different elements including water, air and fire in a race against time. At every point, Siddharth has fought various battles raging against his sensibilities and displayed team spirit that made him a favourite amongst viewers as well as his fellow contestants.

http://skjbollywoodnews.com/2016/04/sidharth-shukla-bags-khatron-ke-khiladi-kabhi-peeda-kabhi-keeda-trophy/4161745.html
-Lavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sidharth Shukla WEB Retweeted

A big congratulations to @sidharth_shukla for winning #KhatronKeKhiladi7! #KKK7 @kkkOnColors #ColorsTVUK

-Riddhima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He totally deserves this victory. Congrats  to every Siddians  fan!
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to Siddharth Shukla ..its not only his but our victory also.
 I just waiting for the  moment when i saw him  to get his  Trophy    He is most deserving...i feel so happy.
He was a complete package of entertainment, i have watched all  his stunts  but some of his stunts  was really breathtaking  he did its  excellent manner  
I wish , hope n pray that he has a bright future ahead...all happiness , success , luck n all that he desire from his life.
Siddharth Shukla  Winner of Khatron ke Khiladi 7

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations Siddharth for your victory in Khatron ke Khiladi show. Your efforts and determination paid off finally. As Vivan Bhatena used to say you were one of the strongest contender in the show which you proved it true by finally winning the trophy! Congratulations once again!👏

Great write up Rashmi, you didn't miss even a single detail of the stunts and their names too👍🏼 Your write up deserve a big 👏

Duska, Bikica, Alisha superb collages and creations, great job all of you ⭐️

And lastly thank for tge beautiful thread Olive! Hope Sid gets to read this...maybe someone tweet this thread to him, gals😊

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woohooo big congrats to Sidharth for winning KKK7 🥳so so deserving 👏 Im so proud of him...he gave his best and won the show with his determination and hard-work!!! I loved the moment he unlocked himself and celebrated...he looked so so so happy and that just melted my heart ❤️

It's party time for all of us
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATULAZIONE SIDDHARTH Shukla 🤣
TU SEI IL VERO VINCITORE 
GRAZIE PER QUESTO AT MERAVIGLIOSSO🥳
SIDD E STATO TUTTO BRILANTE L TEMPO
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

Congratulations Siddharth for your victory in Khatron ke Khiladi show. Your efforts and determination paid off finally. As Vivan Bhatena used to say you were one of the strongest contender in the show which you proved it true by finally winning the trophy! Congratulations once again!👏

Great write up Rashmi, you didn't miss even a single detail of the stunts and their names too👍🏼 Your write up deserve a big 👏

Duska, Bikica, Alisha superb collages and creations, great job all of you ⭐️

And lastly thank for tge beautiful thread Olive! Hope Sid gets to read this...maybe someone tweet this thread to him, gals😊

Thank you Sudha 😳 Means a lot 😃

Will tweet him tomorrow.. I was waiting for the thread to become global topic but IF seems too slow 😆
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Thank you Sudha 😳 Means a lot 😃

Will tweet him tomorrow.. I was waiting for the thread to become global topic but IF seems too slow 😆

Me too thought that thread would be a global thread Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 8 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning/evening girls...