Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fawadbae

And now kangana and kareena are good friends too.

Going by this logic I hope DP HR get together soon for a movie😛
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Going by this logic I hope DP HR get together soon for a movie😛

Opportunists 😆 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
The drama is so entertaining..👏 
Kangana is an idiot who thinks she has become indespensable to Bollywood
Hrithik is an idiot who thought ppl would care that he had an affair with kangana
Battle of two idiots.. Entertainment guaranteed😆
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yamyam

The drama is so entertaining..👏 
Kangana is an idiot who thinks she has become indespensable to Bollywood
Hrithik is an idiot who thought ppl would care that he had an affair with kangana
Battle of two idiots.. Entertainment guaranteed😆

OMG 😆😆😆

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 😆  So it was true according that one blind that Kangana sends nude pics around.  Damn where is DPs PR or is it hers? DP should also open up.
flipfl0p thumbnail
She has not got any mail from his official id. There is only those mails, which she has sent.

Her explanation? He created a special id for her. If so, she should have continuede the mail correspondence with that special id only. (When we press the 'reply' button, it does not take us to other email address straight). 
Secondly the charge, he hacked into her account and deleted all his mails? 😲

It may not have been 'just a professional relationship'. May be Hritik was friendly with her in beginning. But due to her stalking nature, he decided to end whatever relation they shared. I doubt, whether he was physically involved with Kangana. If at all he fell for somebody when he was married, it has to be Barbara Mori. Not Kangana. 
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

She has not got any mail from his official id. There is only those mails, which she has sent.

Her explanation? He created a special id for her. If so, she should have continuede the mail correspondence with that special id only. (When we press the 'reply' button, it does not take us to other email address straight). 
Secondly the charge, he hacked into her account and deleted all his mails? 😲

It may not have been 'just a professional relationship'. May be Hritik was friendly with her in beginning. But due to her stalking nature, he decided to end whatever relation they shared. I doubt, whether he was physically involved with Kangana. If at all he fell for somebody when he was married, it has to be Barbara Mori. Not Kangana. 

Her explain about the mail case is just funny she didnt even know what she is talking

if hrithik didnt have something strong he will never make all these news

kangana thought hrithik is like the other who linked with or lke DP who can be only word war

😉
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. this is enough gossip for a whole month.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Whatever be the mudslinging,
why is Kangana harassing Hrithik. Clearly, he's not interested in her, and I don't blame him one bit. 
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kangana was asked about HR asking directors to keep Kangana out of Ashique 3 and that is when she said Silly ex so is it not obvious. 
HR did not mention her name in the revenge tweet later. 

HR should have simply ignored the matter but who knows this psycho lady must be pestering him daily even now through mails or messages or whatever. So he went the legal way.

Not a fan or blind supporter but 3 hits have gone into her head and she thinks she is a star. 
It was only the scripts that worked and not her and she needs to understand this.

I think she will only do these shitty things and remain all alone after some years with no movies, no friends, no money.