Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Holi sh!t!!!  Is this for real now?  

Kangana has been involved in controversies before and survived it.  So it's very possible that she'll somehow survive this one too.  But Mr. Goody two shoes Roshan?  Yikes!!  And he is an idiot. Had he not reacted at all in the first place Kangana's "silly ex" quote would have been forgotten about and both she and the media would have moved onto something else.  

Is it bad that I am highly entertained by this and want it to continue?  

Could it be publicity stunt ? I wonder won;t  they have good advisors/PR  team around ? 

Edited by Nishita123 - 8 years ago
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1439 mails sent by Kangana to Hritik ? πŸ˜²
itna count karne ka patience chahiye

Disclose the email 
Disclose the emails Hritik,please  πŸ₯³  

Kya likha hoga un Emails main Kangu ne πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

[/DIV]

Is it bad that I am highly entertained by this and want it to continue?

No it's currently more soapy than any soap opera πŸ˜†
^^

@IAmLuvBolly No you're not the only one for sure. πŸ˜†

This whole saga is so entertaining especially cause finally that saintly facade is wearing off from the Greek God. πŸ˜† I always knew that he was/is flawed (not just because he's narcissistic). That's why I'm rooting for Kangu. πŸ˜›

There has always been and there will always be homewreckers in Bollywood (men and women). But for the first time a man will be called out for it. Thanks to Kangu. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm sure Sussanne is having the last laugh. So does this mean the Sussanne & Rampal rumours were spread by Hrithik's PR?

Edited by KaanKeNiche. - 8 years ago
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know why but I believe Hrithik Roshan... Kangana could be making sh*t up...
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anonymous39

[quote]A bad broken childhood and sexual exploitation at a young age is frankly no justification for what is a serious flaw in her personality where she sees no qualms in indulging in repeated infidelity. HR is a lowlife but then he is evenly matched by her. Her childhood was destroyed but now she has played a part in destroying someone else's innocence and childhood. [/quote]

We're all shaped by our previous experiences. It's not an excuse for bad behavior but it is an explanation.
In Hrithik's case, we don't know what was really happening privately in his marriage. Maybe they had an open marriage. Maybe they were already planning the divorce. Maybe Suzanne herself was also cheating so no loyalty was expected from Hrithik, who knows. She was at some point hooked up with Arjun Rampal herself.

Hooking up with a married man never leads to anything good but the responsibility to respect his wife and kids falls onto Hrithik only, not Kangana. 

@Bold...I disagree with you here, the bonds of marriage and family are universally respected, not just by those within it but outside it too. It frankly forms the basis of all societies and cultures.  Not just respect, its about basic human decency too but its well established that Kangana like many of her contemporaries lacks it.
[quote]I'm sure Sussanne is having the last laugh. So does this mean the Sussanne & Rampal rumours were spread by Hrithik's PR?[/quote]
I always thought it was his PR.  Even if it was true, it must have been them to make it public news.

He wanted to come out looking saintly and heroic from the divorce for his fawning fan base.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@GS The more you see bollywood people you need to accept they are different than us. The term 'basic human' is not at all applicable to them at all . There are instances that they have left their morals in their closets and shamelessly rallied after the power and fame. I'm not saying there's no exception but that's pretty rare !
[quote]@Bold...I disagree with you here, the bonds of marriage and family are universally respected, not just by those within it but outside it too. It frankly forms the basis of all societies and cultures.  Not just respect, its about basic human decency too but its well established that Kangana like many of her contemporaries lacks it. 
[/quote]

We'll have to agree to disagree. Marriage is a personal bond and I don't think it has anything to with other people. If a married person is keen on cheating, they're going to do it regardless of who it's with. If one person is too respectful to hook up with the married person, they will keep looking until they can find someone who will do it with them. 

Either way,  a married person that wants to cheat will figure out some way to do it. The outsider 3rd person doesn't matter at all in that case. The marriage is already dead. Nobody can be stolen unless they want to be.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

[quote]I'm sure Sussanne is having the last laugh. So does this mean the Sussanne & Rampal rumours were spread by Hrithik's PR?[/quote]

I always thought it was his PR. Even if it was true, it must have been them to make it public news.

He wanted to come out looking saintly and heroic from the divorce for his fawning fan base.

If true Arjun Rampal should sue for defamation

Almost broke his marriage and he has young kids aswell.