Hrithik claims Kangana has Aspergers and is an online stalker - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Kangana acts crazy most of the time but I believe her in this case.

Hrithik is as dumb as a box of rocks. She never mentioned his name when she said "silly ex" and he should have just ignored it and let it go.  He's the stereotype of a low IQ idiot with muscles.

His and his lawyer's cooked up story about her having Asperger's is not believable either.  Aspergers does not make anybody "imagine" things. It doesn't cause delusions or craziness. If he wanted to pin some kind of mental illness on her, at least he should have picked schizophrenia. 

It's pretty obvious that they had a relationship.  She was good enough to sleep with but not good enough to acknowledge publicly. I think most people in the industry consider Kangana sort of downmarket and kind of a loon so Hrithik would never accept her publicly like she probably wanted. 

Also he was busy pretending to be holier than thou through his divorce proceedings so he could pin all blame on Suzanne.

Get him, Kangana. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is ridiculous and funny. ๐Ÿ˜†
Means Hritik was playing bang bang with kangu before separation with suzzy. Case of extra marital affair and adultery.

There is no shortage of single man on this planet. Why can't this girl find any single man? Why does she always  get nangu in front of Married man?

Hritik is a spineless jerk. When everything is open and out in public, grow some spine and accept it. He looks desperate with all these lame attempts to save his Greek God image.

Both were equally involved in email and nude photograph sharing, both have enough proof against each other, that's why both are just giving 'dhamki' and no one is revealing any proof against each other.

And, I don't know what to say about kangu. Should I call her crazy for ruining her image in public OR master mind who exposed true face of sane Greek God. Both should continue. It's getting ugly and interesting. ๐Ÿ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is getting dirty!

Why would you need to publish sensitive personal informations of another individual HR?
Sorry but its very insensitive and classless!
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I can't help but wonder if Susanne ever chanced upon these dirty photos and mails these two were exchanging
What is worse is how shamelessly these two were carrying on despite Kangana having invited Susanne and the kids for her birthday. If not the wife atleast empathise with the children whose family and sense of security your destroying all in the pursuit of mindless, temporary, selfish lust.

Praising Kangana for taking on Hrithik takes away in some way her culpability in this fiasco. This woman does not deserve to be applauded, both of them are scum.
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
To be honest, Kangana has been exploited since she was basically a kid. She came to BW when she was so young and immediately Aditya Pancholi latched on.  I find it hard to blame a 17 year old when she ends up in a relationship with a lecherous old man.

She had no family support either.  I think her parents basically washed their hands of her because she decided to be an actress. She lived alone and was vulnerable and tried to make her way as an outsider, probably having to deal with casting couches and lots of bad behavior.

She should have learned her lesson after being taken advantage of by Ajay and Sanjay but some people never learn. But compared to last time, she actually has power now. She won't let Hrithik get away with his BS this time. He messed with the wrong person.

Hrithik is also basically a stupid man. He's shot himself in the foot this time.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anonymous39

To be honest, Kangana has been exploited since she was basically a kid. She came to BW when she was so young and immediately Aditya Pancholi latched on.  I find it hard to blame a 17 year old when she ends up in a relationship with a lecherous old man.

She had no family support either.  I think her parents basically washed their hands of her because she decided to be an actress. She lived alone and was vulnerable and tried to make her way as an outsider, probably having to deal with casting couches and lots of bad behavior.

She should have learned her lesson after being taken advantage of by Ajay and Sanjay but some people never learn. But compared to last time, she actually has power now. She won't let Hrithik get away with his BS this time. He messed with the wrong person.

Hrithik is also basically a stupid man. He's shot himself in the foot this time.

A bad broken childhood and sexual exploitation at a young age is frankly no justification for what is a serious flaw in her personality where she sees no qualms in indulging in repeated infidelity. HR is a lowlife but then he is evenly matched by her. Her childhood was destroyed but now she has played a part in destroying someone else's innocence and childhood. 
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Indian media seems so lame to me...dont they have any better job?
So they want me to accept that HR is spineless and Kangana is mentally ill. Ok accepted! But then? What point does it serve? I am still gonna watch Rangoon and Mohenjo Daro ๐Ÿ˜† Because for me both are terrific actors. And thast all what matters. I dont know them personally, then who the hell am I to pass judgments on them. 

Honestly its sickening to see both media and these stars trying to showcase themselves as victims...its so bloody fake. Dude even in real life we come across dozens of such cases...be it corporate world or fashion industry or any career it's got its blots. So no need to try and prove you all are oh so innocent. Take a chill pill and do your work. We hv enuf issues in life than doing your character analysis. 
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
... lol! if kangana has a mental illness like HR alleges, then she cannot be held legally responsible for her actions. So why the F%$# is he suing her ????

HR paglaa gaya hai ... So she called him silly ex, and it was all speculation that referred to him, what was the big deal ? Why the hell is he drawing this out ?

babes! kangana ko kuch nahin hoga ... She is not the type to back down ...  teri band bajaa deni hai usne
Edited by bips - 8 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
wow
she never even mentioned his name..she just called silly ex

HR is quite an idiot..he has created a tamasha with all this legal notice and in a way it has only exposed his nasty side and how fake he was acting with his divorce etc when he himself was heavily at fault

always knew there was a reason why suzy left him..you don't get on drugs for no reason..this guy sucked the life out of her with all his hidden affairs..but this time he messed with the wrong girl and his real side is out for all to see
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Whao! This is huge! After the SRK-Salman fight in 2008 this is the first time two Alisters are at each others throats. Hope this fight lasts and they tear each other up to pieces! *Rubs hands in glee*
At this moment though Suzy must be having a good laugh after HR portrayed her as the one who walked out on their marriage. HR should have honestly kept quiet. He anyways said he was never in Ashiqui 3. As they say you throw stones to the kichad and the dirt comes and falls on you too. That is the case here. But HR has this history of being whiny and holier than thou. So no wonder...but I am surprised he is getting so far as sending legal notices. As for Kangana..she is definitely a bold one. But BW traditionally closes ranks around the more powerful and commercially successful one. Lets see if things have changed now and truly the time of women has arrived in BW.