Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously ?? πŸ˜†
Such stupidity and cheapness  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

I can't help but wonder if Susanne ever chanced upon these dirty photos and mails these two were exchanging

What is worse is how shamelessly these two were carrying on despite Kangana having invited Susanne and the kids for her birthday. If not the wife atleast empathise with the children whose family and sense of security your destroying all in the pursuit of mindless, temporary, selfish lust.

Praising Kangana for taking on Hrithik takes away in some way her culpability in this fiasco. This woman does not deserve to be applauded, both of them are scum.

I agree. I think HR is a typical powerful man from Bollywood who takes advantage of young girls. He obviously engages women in flings and the min they seem to get serious about him, he walks away and labels them psychos or weirdos for thinking anything of it.

But the woman is also to be blamed. 
[quote]A bad broken childhood and sexual exploitation at a young age is frankly no justification for what is a serious flaw in her personality where she sees no qualms in indulging in repeated infidelity. HR is a lowlife but then he is evenly matched by her. Her childhood was destroyed but now she has played a part in destroying someone else's innocence and childhood. [/quote]

We're all shaped by our previous experiences. It's not an excuse for bad behavior but it is an explanation.
In Hrithik's case, we don't know what was really happening privately in his marriage. Maybe they had an open marriage. Maybe they were already planning the divorce. Maybe Suzanne herself was also cheating so no loyalty was expected from Hrithik, who knows. She was at some point hooked up with Arjun Rampal herself.

Hooking up with a married man never leads to anything good but the responsibility to respect his wife and kids falls onto Hrithik only, not Kangana. 
Mistyy thumbnail
Wow...Hrithiks affair/breakup of couple of months is much more messier than his 10-15 years old relationship, wat a mess!!
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see the outcome of the clash
Last time Ash was completely sidelined by all biggies even though she didn't took on Sallu directly. Without Bacchan it would have been difficult if not impossible for her to survive. Obviously time heals.

On the other hand, Kangy chose for a head on collision with Hrithik who appeared to be very silly by sending a legal notice. I dont think Kangana was left with any choice but to give a fitting reply in terms of another notice even though she began the mudslinging..

I have one question though. Was Hrithink banging both Barbara Mori and Kangy during kites??? πŸ˜² My perception is getting changed about Hrithik honestly !
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

To Hrithik's threat to reveal his communications with her, the notice says: "If he circulates her emails, images and/or other material which your client willingly received in good faith from my client then upon such circumstances it shall be rightfully deemed that your client is wilfully seeking to not only defame her and issue unwarranted threats. These actions shall be taken "extremely seriously." She will then have no option but to file criminal proceedings against your client, at his risk, costs and consequences." 

@Bold...wonder what images and mails she sent himπŸ˜†

@Bold - If i'm not wrong there was a blind sometime before that Kangy sends her nude pics to Ranbir..πŸ˜•

OT - This is going over my head... πŸ˜• W*F is happening 🀒
Edited by -MariaMars- - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Holi sh!t!!!  Is this for real now?  

Kangana has been involved in controversies before and survived it.  So it's very possible that she'll somehow survive this one too.  But Mr. Goody two shoes Roshan?  Yikes!!  And he is an idiot. Had he not reacted at all in the first place Kangana's "silly ex" quote would have been forgotten about and both she and the media would have moved onto something else.  

Is it bad that I am highly entertained by this and want it to continue?  
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Holi sh!t!!!  Is this for real now?  

Kangana has been involved in controversies before and survived it.  So it's very possible that she'll somehow survive this one too.  But Mr. Goody two shoes Roshan?  Yikes!!  And he is an idiot. Had he not reacted at all in the first place Kangana's "silly ex" quote would have been forgotten about and both she and the media would have moved onto something else.  

Is it bad that I am highly entertained by this and want it to continue?  

@Bold...your not aloneπŸ˜†

This will die down soon, I am sure that common friends and industry people like KJo will intervene and stop this from escalating. 😑
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Whao! This is huge! After the SRK-Salman fight in 2008 this is the first time two Alisters are at each others throats. Hope this fight lasts and they tear each other up to pieces! *Rubs hands in glee*
[/DIV]

SRK and Salman had a fight like this or staged for publicity?
I actually don't think anything will happen to Kangana.
Hrithik is not as powerful as Salman was during the Aishwarya mess.  He doesn't have a large circle of friends and even his big hits are all mostly with his own daddy. 

Most people were afraid of Salman not because of his stardom but because of his connections to gangsters/mobsters. 

I bet the industry is enjoying the popcorn and laughing this time.