HarryAustralia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow really good waiting for update dear
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 3

Roli was descending the stairs with her newly found friends Ami and Anjaly. Ami was a kind of modern girl and was bit brave, but for Anjaly she was from village and was very nave. But both of them were undoubtedly surprised by Roli's valiant nature and her guts. As she got down the stairs she spotted Sid talking with his friends. She didn't think of anything and went to him directly even before Ami or Anjaly could stop her.   Sid got a smile seeing her not because he was charmed by her beauty but because he liked her attitude. She looked at him from tip to toe. "OMG...What a costume...areyy...I thought this was college...But seems that it's a fashion show, some people are wearing so tight T- Shirts...But what to do when their attention lies in the buttons of girls' shirts? They can't look descent for college right?" Roli commented at Sid naughtily. This made Sid on. He quickly removed his blazer and gave it to Dhyaan. "You're right miss..." he asked her to fill in. "Don't say your name if you're afraid..." he said again. "Ha...Very funny, afraid? I'm Roli and I'm not afraid to say my name anywhere..." Said Roli confidently. "Haan...Good...So Roli Ma'am is having problem with my tight T- shirt. So..." he at once removed his t-shirt revealing his bare upper body. This almost fused out Roli's eyes. They popped out like they show on cartoons.  Just before her eyes was a hot masculine torso. She didn't know what to say or what to do. She blushed red without knowing that she was. He went close to her making her go out of her wits. She had dealt with several boys, but this guy, he's too steamy to handle. He was so close to her that she could feel that manly fragrance from him. "Well...if you have problem with any of my other outfits, come to washroom...Will have a full show..." This almost left Roli mouth opened. "So..." Sid put back his shirt on him again. "Had peace right? Fine... Bye...Gotta deal with something better..." saying this he left the scene giggling whilst his friends followed him throwing glances at her. She was so stuck, so much that she couldn't think. Her brain was paused a moment by that rugged torso scene before her eyes.

To wake her from her medications, came a voice- that of Simar. "You're Roli Dwivedi right?" she asked trying to conceal her usual bigheaded nature and put out a sweet smile. She had done a good research on Roli within the short span. "Yeah...you?" asked Roli tying to be normal after the shocking event that had just took place. "I'm Simar...Simar Raheja...And here...they're my friends..." each one of the devils introduced themselves to Roli. Roli gave them all shake hands and she wasn't really happy with the sort of shake hands she received from the dirty fellows- Veeru and Shourya.  "A shake hand isn't supposed to be this long..." she said frankly looking at Veeru and Shourya. Maya understood that things would go worse if they are progressing as such. "Oh Roli...it's not that...They're just like your brothers na..." the brother' usage just made Veeru and Shourya a bit tempered. They glared at Maya to which she paid no attention. "So why're you guys here? I mean... I think you're my seniors...So what's up? Any ragging plan?" she asked confidently. Simar was annoyed by the way Roli talked but she suppressed her emotions because she wanted to accomplish revenge from Sid and that was through her. "Why? Ragging? We're not that bad... It's all the work of that Siddhant...Siddhant Bharadwaj... He's all behind juniors...Especially girls...You know he's not that good when it comes to girls..." said Simar. "Oh really?" asked Roli acting surprise. "Yeah...And you know, the biggest victim of his plays is here...Naina...You know she got pregnant with his child and he put her off very badly...".Simar said again trying to bring grief in her voice. "Oh really...Where is that holy lady bearing my child?" a voice stopped Simar and put her to such a dread that would make her pee in to her pants. Siddhant. He came forward and smiled. Roli looked at him unpleasantly. She had realized that the stories that these guys were saying were all concocted. But she was listening to the comedy. Now this guy is again here. It's not that she was afraid of him, but she hated him acting too cool. Sid looked at Roli and said "hai miss Dwivedi..." and with that he slapped Simar shocking everyone. "How are you?"  And Simar got a next one. Now he turned to Simar and smiled. "Simar...It's like...You're one of a kind...If a dog would have got the slaps that I gave you, it would have become good years ago...but you're here...Receiving my slaps for 6 years and still the same...Wah..." his comment and moreover his slaps made Simar go mad with anger. But she couldn't do anything. She knew that any more reactions would yield her more slaps. So she remained silent. None of the two boys were brave enough to face Sid. "Roli..." Sid begun. "Excuse me...Let your drama continue...I have better works..." she said and left the place leaving the devils in confusion and Sid in assorted feelings.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super update dear 
He he he simar got nice slaps 
Waiting for nxt update 
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow fabulous sid attitude loved a lot only he can able to keep roli mum superb and convo with roli and gang fab really very difficult to wait plz update soon dear 
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

CHAPTER 4

"I think they're lying..." said Anjaly whilst they walked along the college campus.  "Who?" asked Roli. "They...Those six seniors who met us a while ago..." said Anjaly. "Definitely they're..." supported Roli much to the girls' surprise. "Then why on earth did you listen to them?"  They asked in wonder. "Because, I could sense that awkward guy were dealing with them bit too harsh that they can't even fight back with him...So they're putting out their anger this way...Can't blame them fully...He's irritating you know.." Roli said raising her monobrow. "Oh Roli...Why did you think so? Can't you see...he's kind of very good and..." before Ami could complete, Roli cut her words. "and...Hot...right?" she asked placing her arms on her hip. "Yeah...kind of..." said Ami blushing. "You girls are too silly...You fell head over heels when that guy just showed his disgusting torso...Ehh...What a man...Shameless...How can he remove his shirt when all these girls are...Ufff..." Roli said irritably. "Oh Roli...I came to know that he's a boxing champion...So obviously he's used to be shirtless...And that's nothing new...he didn't remove your dress na? Then why're you getting hyper on it? Is it that you too got flat seeing that hot torso? I mean did you fall for him?" asked Ami teasing Roli to the fullest. "Oh come on...Me...Lost on his torso...Not on that disgusting thing...I'd get better guys if I just wink...Here he's...It's just that he look good...He's completely brainless..." Roli said trying her best to conceal the effects Sid made on her a bit ago."Okay cool...You agree he's good-looking...Then tell me this..Why on earth did you withdraw yourself from the scene..." asked Ami taunting Roli again. Roli's mind was paused with this question. She knew the answer well. She couldn't face him after that free show of his...She's kind of shy, not that she's weak...but she's kind of shy when she come across such weird moments which she never faced back in school. She can face a whole debate standing her with her head up. But this was too much. "That...I didn't want to engage myself in their affairs..." she finally said finding an appropriate excuse. "Oh...good..." Ami said sarcastically. "Come on...Stop it girls...It's not that good to speak so shamelessly about an outsider..." said Anjaly whose mother used to give her constant lectures on such matters.  This made Roli a bit relieved and she nodded promisingly at Anjaly. "Well Roli...if you haven't given in...Then prove it...Prove that he hasn't created any effect on you..." said Ami not ready to leave the matter there. This was a challenge. Challenge to Miss Dwivedi who never had the habit of giving in.  "Okay...I can prove it...Prove it by giving tit for tat answer for him..." she said confidently. "What tit for tat? Roli...you're not talking about giving a free show to him right?" this annoyed Roli. "Come on Ami..." she glared. " Okay..okay..Then tell me what're you up to?" she asked. "Roli is not used to say..she's used to do..." she said planning things in her mind.

Back with Sid and his friends. Nia seemed a bit doubtful. "Sid...Why on earth did you remove your shirt there? After all...she had just teased you about its tightness...if you wished, you'd have given her a better answer. Then why?" she asked. "Nia..it's that...some other answer would just won't reach her ears..She's a sherni...A sherni indeed...In my whole campus life...I've not seen such a specimen...She's kind of..." Sid's friends were surprised by Sid's dreamy words and they shouted all in a tone "What???" this made Sid out of his trance. He realized that he was being too cheesy. "What?" he asked casually. "Hmm...So a fire is set to burn...Tell me...You have fallen for her right..." asked Dhyaan naughtily. "Oh no...Fallen? Me? For her? No...I would get better girls if I just wink at them...Not her..." said Sid trying to conceal his emotions which were also not clear to him. "Oh really? Then why is Sir behind the girl?" asked Arjun. "Just because...She's of my level...Good to deal with such fireballs...You know...It's good to fight with someone of your standard..." said Sid. "Oh oh...So we got a new opponent???" asked Tarun. "Not an opponent...It's just like fun..."said Sid. "So are you planning something..." asked Raksha. "Of course...How can leave that sweetheart that easily?" he asked his friends. "I'm set...Set to play with her..."

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab update dear 
Now what rolI n sid will do for teasing luvd it 
Waiting for nxt update dear 
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rosid attitude for each other loved it eagerly waiting for nxt dear
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear loved sid slapping simar she deserves more ha ha nice answer to roli by removing the shirt i was imagining couldn't stop laughing hot ha waiting to know what they both will do now can't wait update soonEdited by himani_rosid - 8 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

CHAPTER 5

Roli's friends watched with terror in their eyes as Roli got up from the ground where she was sitting on her knees, damaging Sid's bike's wheel.  Yes, she played with Sid's bike- One of his best friends. She had used the trick with the cycles of her old enemies back in school. She's way too mischievous, you know! Anjaly was really worried now. "Ram...Ram...What has this girl done? God knows what will that senior do against this?" she murmured worriedly. "He would eat me up..." sad Roli removing the sand from her hands. "Roli...Anjaly is right...You don't know...Boys are kind of uncontrollable..." Ami warned her. "If boys are controllable, so do girls are...he insulted me today morning in front of the entire campus na...Today he'll get to know who Roli is." She said confidently. "Oh ho...Let's see...You saw how that Simar got slap from him na...I think next chance is yours..." Anjaly said. "Haan...let him come...I'll keep my cheeks ready and say...Come on Siddhantji...slap me...He'll get to know who Roli is if he dares to touch me..." Roli said all in temper.  "haan.,..leave it leave it...we'll leave the place before someone sees us..." said Anjaly. "You're right...come on..." said Roli. They walked away as if nothing has happened.

A bit later. Sid came to the parking area alone so that he can go out. The classes were especially boring and he had no mind in staying in. That was when he noticed. The wheel of his bike pathetically punctured!!! It's someone's work. And then came the picture in to his mind- picture of Roli. He was annoyed but he smiled. He had no doubt in that it was her work. For only two in the campus would dare to do such acts; one; devils, second; the cutest devil Roli. If it was the devils, then they would have not punctured the wheel, they'd have removed the break (well...they've attempted it thrice and failed pathetically each time).   But she won't do that much; he knew it.  He smiled to himself. He loved her naughtiness. Not only her naughtiness, but her cuteness too.  There was something in her that made him feel that she'd be the best one for him. But it hasn't gone too far. It hasn't even reached a stage off infatuation. And one more thing, it hasn't reached a stage where he would let her go after damaging his beloved bike. He smiled handsomely and went to his friends who'd help him to execute his plan to defeat the sherni.

About an hour later.  Roli entered the lonely computer lab. Someone had said Anjaly that Roli was wanted by the computer science Ma'am. But now, when she's there, she can find no one in. She looked the four sides of the room to find if someone was there.  And then from one corner of the room, came a dashing sound and she looked to see what it is. It was Sid closing the door and getting in. Her chest pounded hard and fast. She looked around and tried to muster up courage. "You? You here?" she asked trying her best not to express her worries in her sound. "Well...Ma'am had a done a nice repair on my bike na...So...how can leave it?" he asked coolly. "Wha...Haan...I did it...what will you do? I'm telling you...Don't act too weird..." she said. "Weird...No...I'm not gonna acting weird...This is quite about conventional...And I hate it when everything is usual...So...I'm not gonna do you anything...I'm not gonna come close or do something with..." his worse made Roli a bit tensed. "...Not gonna do anything bad with you. All I'm gonna do is..." he walked back making Roli confused. Suddenly Roli found him out of the room and the door closed. She rushed to the door and found it closed. Outside she could hear his voice. "I'm just gonna lock you in...Well...best of luck...be in tonight...You'll have a great time...Bye bye..." Roli was panicked. She's locked in. "Siddhant...Siddhant...Ae Khadoos... Open the door...Mind it...I'm gonna kill you if I come out..." she shouted kicking on the door and hurting her feet in the process. "You'll just hurt your leg if you try too hard...And about killing me...We'll try it later...Well...calm...just this night...Tomorrow morning, I myself will come and free you..." he smiled and left. "Siddhant...Please..." he could her calling him but he didn't mind to turn back. Come on...It was all fun...Inside- Roli looked anxious thinking of her parents who would be worried if she fails to reach home in time.