Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
That is sooo harsh Nisha!!
How can things turn out so sour?!?!?!?
How much the couple must have been planning!
I really feel hurt for the girl. Such a delicate case this !
I can simply not imagine the agony !

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

What a title!

Neel you break my heart by not wanting to commit to suvi.

You might end up hurting her further.

You are nice guy. You don't want to be hooked up with hooker which does mean you want stable partner. Definitely you don't consider suvi just to satisfy your horny urges.

Dude you are alive and if you feel something please accept it. Nupur would be happy seeing you and nihar happy.

The way suvi at times want father for aadhya, nihar to needs a mother. Why don't you see you might just complete four life's.

A family which can fulfill each other. Please man, make a proper move.

Come of your guilt.

O is best example here. She loves her daughter. Loves her son in law and hence want his son in law to find someone to move on.

It might break her heart at times to not see her daughter besides her son in law but she still wants that. As she knows if her son in law is happy her daughter to will be.

What a great point Pritee
I forgot to congratulate O yesterday

You are right... thanks for reminding me

O is the epitome of courage and gratitude😭
Her loss is equal or more than her son in law's... more I think since she BORE her daughter😭
For her to be able to say "My SIL needs to move on and find happiness" is generosity of exponential proportion👏
I was rendered speechless upon reading that yesterday
How can a parent look the son or daughter in law in the eye and say "Go find another person you can love"

She has transformed me in ways I will never be able to explain
I am happy for having known O
Who would have thought... a Desi soap social media Forum will teach me lessons in life and giving
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This daughter was sole reason for her survival for back when she was facing most difficult time
She indeed is someone who will teach many a things.Edited by PriteeMisra - 7 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
NeelAsma, happy anniversary.
Where are you?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha...I completely agree with your last line!
There is no denying I am learning so many things here!
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's very cute how Neel talks to his dead wife. I absolutely love these conversations and then they make me cry at the cruelty of life. When I see a Ranjan or a Neel pining for their dead wives I really wish dead people could come back once in a while.
charlie1950 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I agree Charlie

Good friends are like a glass of cold water on a 48C day
They are so far and few, and you find them at the oddest of places
Its a kind of a sad day for me... because at my neighborhood grocery store, a 22 year old kid that works there, him and GF were going to have a baby in August, and then marry in Oct 2016 in Hawaii
Turnouts the baby had a congenital heart disease and it  was expected to pass away at 18 weeks of gestattion
She carried that child 2 ish days, before the Docs performed D&C
I dont know the guy from Adam, I chat with him at the checkout when he is ringing me up
I met him at a kids arcade once he brought his GF over and introed her to me

And then a few weeks later I met them outside ToysRUs they were going in to exchange an old car seat from someone to get a new seat for their new baby
ToysRUs had a deal of some sort that weekend I think (Phew!! I dont go there for 6 years now, since mine are all grown up😆)

Last night I found the baby will never be born

I broke down and cried... I cant do anything more, I said I will buy her a spa card so she can go get her nails or hair done

Young couple having to undergo SUCH tremendous loss in their early 20s

Sometimes I think there is no God

Yet we spend every waking moment trying to put other people down, and massing wealth

Nisha ur one of the kindness and nicest person I have ever seen in reality or virtually. U just take anyone's pain and sorrow and make it ur own- that's something.
I like the fact everyone here in ur forums able to open bit of their heart and able to get huge solace from that.
Warm hugs to u missy. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

It's very cute how Neel talks to his dead wife. I absolutely love these conversations and then they make me cry at the cruelty of life. When I see a Ranjan or a Neel pining for their dead wives I really wish dead people could come back once in a while.

Sudhi ,wish this could happen. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
He got Aadhya out and walked her up to the front of the bldg, and waited to see the lights go on in the living room
Neel, this man will not do for a women until he is genuinely concerned. 
Just think straight. Why do you find suvi attractive, why does she make you feel jealous, why do you enjoy her discomfort when she say no inspite of wanting it, why do you feel sorry for her? Why man? 
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think I'll be able to read another one tomorrow morning. That's the only good thing about Monday mornings. Nisha writes on Sunday and I get to read a string of updates in the morning