Indradhanush - Page 101

Posted: 7 years ago
Good morning Kalpana oofy...for the French leave...sent a letter of apology to you...Love to hear i was missed...wish you had chided me earlier...take the whip if i slip...
The stickler for rules that i am need hauling up if i play truant.
I hope amma hasn't fixed his marriage
Again and again he is saying lousy week and frustrated about it.
It can't be work related for him to pester suvi With that.
Nisha, is this trick to pushing them together ?
You go something rigorously when you realize you will lose it.
Neel go for it man.
Claim her yours in front of one and all.
Originally posted by moonwearer

<font size="3">innama Kalpana...imma neram summa dabaichutta irundha Tirunelvelike Alva kuthutta paathiya...Meyallume vella irundhuchu kannu,,,vellai vella vella...adhuku mela indha suriyan paduthuran vera...inna seyardhu enga pordhu onnume purilima...</font>
<font size="3">Kannu indha dabba excuse me pleej...marandhuten...iskulluku kuda naan mattam pottadilla...meyalluma...ongagaprannai...πŸ€” mannicuko kannu. danks
</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Kalakalo kalakkal.
Originally posted by moonwearer

<font size="3">Good morning Kalpana oofy...for the French leave...sent a letter of apology to you...Love to hear i was missed...wish you had chided me earlier...take the whip if i slip...</font>
<font size="3">The stickler for rules that i am need hauling up if i play truant.</font>

Will do Sri. The spring's bk. April showers , May flowers . 😳
Pritee, you know what if his Amma has tried fixing , good then , as it will speed up his process to acknowledge his feelings that go beyong just physical for Suvi.
Reverse effect you know. Bad unintentionally does good ,that kind.
Redwood & Red hot jealousy

His lousy week in Mumbai turned out to be public information by Tuesday, and news was Mumbai was considering creating a "political support" division as a stand alone Delhi Office
That would mean Neel would nt have the responsibility he had originally envisioned when he took the role in Delhi

The Political Support Office would be more influential and would offer him exposure to people and things he did not have any visibility to while in Mumbai
He was thrilled at the prospect but now the Board had met and were considering "commercial advtg" and "political advtg" as two separate groups

He sulked and was pissed all of Monday shooting down two budget ideas from Paakh

She met him in the hallway a couple times walking down towards the elevator with a couple neta types in kurta pajama

Aadhya was crabby all morning and had begun sneezing when she took her to the bus stop at 7:15 on Tuesday morning

They hadnt texted Monday evening, he was still at work when Suvi left at 6:15

Tuesday she texted him to look at Insta's storyboard time line and approve it
But he never responded
Suvi knew Nihar must be with Gurpreet
She didnt check on Nihar just went to bed...
She checked her phone many times to make sure there were no calls from school

There was 3 weeks of school left before summer vacation began, she didnt want her daughter taking time off for being sick
Though it was only Kindergarten

Nobody checked on her or Aadhya, nobody knew when they were sick or nobody called on them
Most of  Baba Aai's relatives were so upset with her that she walked out on Rutwik

Being from small towns they hoped she would "grin and bear it"
Be the official second wife to the SOB
Walking out meant she loses support

She had to forward a bunch of things to Payal for Neel's approval, concept ideas, story boards, budget proposals etc
The Insta was now an active campaign she was going to be really busy

They had a dozen product choices and they wanted a "nationwide" launch
With print television and billboards

She walked over to Payal's desk and lingered

"Hey I sent a bunch of things on Mon & Tuesday Neel never responded, do u know if he has seen his email?" Suvi asked

Payal first pretended not to understand Suvi's accent then appeared to be checking her nails and then tapped her mouse

"Hes been really busy" she said

"Mujhe khabar hai... but story board ke liye mujhe approvals chahiye... Insta Account" Suvi explained

" I will try" Payal rolled her eyes dismissively

"Gaadi le li?" Suvi asked trying to befriend her? make convo?

Payal didnt appreciate personal questions she looked on indifferently

"Oh ya" she smiled sweetly "Last night" Payal giggled

"Which one?"

"Why?" Payal asked amused

"My daughter LOVES cars... I am thinking" Suvi said

"I" bought a Honda Accord" Payal said pointedly

"Oh baap re" Suvi exclaimed

She was sure she made more money than Payal NOW, but was sure Payal made more in her endorsements etc

"Kya color?" Suvi asked

"Redwood" Payal said

"Niice" Suvi tried to think of what it looked like from TV ads

"Here" Payal pushed her phone towards Suvi

And in it NEEL WAS BEHIND THE WHEEL

Something twisted in Suvi's gut... it hurt her physically to see him driving her car

She especially loved his look wearing sun glasses, his shirt rolled up until his elbow to fight the Delhi April heat
The tough guy look.. she couldnt look away from looking at his fingers curled around the wooden steering

She hated herself for trying to befriend Payal
It was nothing but a disaster... she was now seeing something she had rather not seen

"He test drove the car?" Suvi asked politely

"Oh YEAH!! U know... he knows SO MUCH about cars" Payal fluttered her eye lashes

Suvi looked up clueles

"Any way.." Payal stood up in her cube, it was one of those admin cubes with  4.5 foot walls all around
And scrolled, there was one where Payal snuck out of the moon roof and flailed her mile long sexy bare arms

"Niice" Suvi said pushing the phone gently back over the cube's counter space.

"I am throwing my very first car party... not my first car... but first car in Delhi, party. Wont let anybody get off... willd rive out of town eating and drinking"

Suvi was pissed "Ek car mein kitna log fit hoyenge"

"Oh silly... A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS" Payal said

Suvi nodded and smiled walking away

Suvi was plainly irritated that he couldnt answer her work question but take 100s of pictures with his admin and her new Honda

Wed evening the playschool called saying Aadhya had coughed and thrown up and was now taking a nap

She panicked and picked up her things and headed out

It was nearly 6:30, she waved down autos in the hope that she wudnt have to take a Akshardham Metro at 7 PM
Neel pulled up by her

"Do u need a ride?" he asked cheerfully

"Nai.. sorry" she said

"Where are u off to?" he asked confused

"Naya car lene" she whispered to slam him... and in a much louder voice said "Play school"

"I am going home Suvechha" he said irritated, opening the passenger door

Hearing him say her FULL NAME irked her more

"Aapko late hoyega"

"Get in" he said pissed

She got in, it was windy and dusty like an aandhi was approaching

She seethed and was quiet
She tried to kill the feeling by rationalizing her thoughts, telling herself that he is a single, FREE man, he shud date who he likes to
None of her biz

"How is Aadhya?" he asked

"Beemar hai" Suvi said close to tears

"Kya hua unhe?" he asked shocked

"Khabar nai, Mrs Singh ne phone kiya she threw up and is taking a nap"

"U shud have taken the day off"

"I cant... kaisa leti mai? Insta is on my tail" she said frustrated

"Weve hardly signed them on, what are u talking abt" he said turning from Pragati Maidan towards Nizamuddin bridge

"Its the trio, billboards, AV and print, print first, which means story board.." Suvi explained the basics of advtg

"I get it Suvechha... dont give me a Advtg 101." he snapped back

"Nai.. sorry... tumhe to sab khabar hai" she said

"U shud have taken the day off"

"I am telling you WHY I cudnt" Suvi shouted
"All u need is approval for storyboard and then u are good to go right? U can even work from home if u have two large monitors?" he snapped

"I asked you for approval" she said

"Ive been in meetings all day" he said

"Not in the evening" Suvi pointed

He turned to her furious

"U were busy and not available"

"Its not like you texted" he slammed

Suvi looked out the window

He drove into the society area

"I emailed you multiple times, told Payal, texted you last night" Suvi explained getting off the car
 "Neel was busy buying a car for Payal" she said as a grand exit line

It took her a good 22 minutes to flee from Narender Singh
She lay Aadhya down on the back seat with a sheet on her

He sat there motionless
She sat there as the wind swirled around the car, dusty and filled with particles

"I didnt buy her a car" Neel said flatly

"I did not say that" Suvi said boldly

"The delivery date was last night because of the color she picked" he explained

Suvi looked out the window

He pulled into her society and picked Adhya up as she snoozed on his shoulder

They walked up the stairs

"Aap ne mana kiya mujhse milne se... maine aapko poochha" he hissed

Suvi's heart hammered when she realized he had made the connection and has realized she was jealous

He placed a hand on her hand, as she tried to unlock the steel gates

Turned her and pinned her to the wall, Over the calling bell, Aadhya slept on his shoulder

She didnt look at his eyes

"You want a marriage, you dont want it
 you want God knows what... you dont want me... u made it clear,
and now you are burning up with envy that I go with Payal to get her car delivered?" he asked

"I didnt say I dont want you" her eyes glistened, her cheeks ached as she held back tears, flaming from being so close to him

"Aap creative hain to shaayd logical nahi hongi... is baat ki gan-na hamey samajh nahi aayi"
"You want me so thats why you dont want to see me?" he whispered incredulously.

She shut her eyes, as hot rivulets flowed down "neel" she whispered agonized

"Usually Suvechha agar koi kisi ko pasand karta hai to uske qareeb jaana chahta hai" he said in her ear
She gently turned her face so she can feel his stubble

"Aapka sanyam to aseem hai" he hissed angrily " Hamey maaf karen Suvechha aap... hum to sadharan insaan thehre" he grit his teeth on her ear
His gritting indicating he was hugely physically frustrated, he mocked her self control and principles to insinuate that he was a weaker man.

He groaned helplessly controlling his urge to kiss her fully

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Oh no...hope Aadhya is ok!!!
Seriously Payal...what's up lady???  πŸ˜”  Redwood really? 

But on the other hand, I like redwoods-particularly when they cause such a strong reaction from SuviπŸ˜†

Suvi---come on--give Neel something as encouragement (you know apart from the hot kissing, and such)🀣.  Maybe paint him a picture or draw a storyboard that will grab his attention!πŸ˜†

Awesome update Nisha!! 
Ufff the angst of pent up feelings of this couple
Suvi wants it and doesn't 
Confusing pandit like hell

He can't keep his hands to himself when he is with 
her and the changes in the office increasing  his 
frustration like anything and on the top the whole 
confusion with suvi. He have no respite- poor Neel

Both of ur frustration is getting to me tooπŸ˜†
Nisha pls do something about it