Indradhanush - Page 101

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
"What happened to what we feel for each other then?" he asked sulking

"Aisa kuch spiritual to apan feel nahi karte, to make it last" she whispered

Suv has a sense of humor even when she is looking at the bottom. Bought out a wry smile reading that.
You have created a master piece. Raised the bar for yourself. Marvelous Nisha.
This is a complicated relationship. 
My Heart goes out for Suvi. She makes me cry.
Why are single women so vulnerable?
Why are they considered available?
Why are they looked down upon? And this ain't about Suvi but every single women trying to mind her business and carry on. Not sure if abroad things are better. In movie it does seem. 
I wish Suvi does get her share of happiness.
As Charlie put these men don't love their wife. If they did their wouldn't be suvi in their life. That's the reason I am not liking Neel at all as of now since past two updates wherein he is Ok having sex with suvi but wont marry her as it would amount to cheating.

Originally posted by Ashu25

Agla kab Nisha

This kostin is banned Ashu LOL . Reverse effect it has on her. LOL . I read post of agla kab ... She goes off followed by your post of author sahiba chali gayin, an bhukto sab!!
LOL . Today I'm not ready to bhugto yet. Embarrassed
Nisha, you don't write like its story. You make us ponder on real issue.
But please make suvi happy. Give her some respite. I love the Suvi you have created. She stands her ground. Is not hesitant in admitting she was wrong. Her judgement ain't great. But is trying to learn her lessons hard way.

She isn't ready to take marriage as sympathy or under pretext of having sex. She was clear by pushing Neel away she aint pushing him for marriage. 

She really want the man to love her for what she is. I like this Girl. 
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by Ashu25

Agla kab Nisha

This kostin is banned Ashu LOL . Reverse effect it has on her. LOL . I read post of agla kab ... She goes off followed by your post of author sahiba chali gayin, an bhukto sab!!
LOL . Today I'm not ready to bhugto yet. Embarrassed

Ouch
Pritee exact words bole tumne...Nisha makes us ponder over reality!
Such situations exist
Such people exist
We are all surrounded by them
There is no denying
She does have sense of humour, Kalpana. 

That's the reason she might be carrying on till date.

Amidst of much negativity she is heading a creative team. She has to take thing in her stride to survive of else she wouldn't be where she is.
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

You have created a master piece. Raised the bar for yourself. Marvelous Nisha.
This is a complicated relationship.
My Heart goes out for Suvi. She makes me cry.
Why are single women so vulnerable?
Why are they considered available?
Why are they looked down upon? And this ain't about Suvi but every single women trying to mind her business and carry on. Not sure if abroad things are better. In movie it does seem.
I wish Suvi does get her share of happiness.
As Charlie put these men don't love their wife. If they did their wouldn't be suvi in their life. That's the reason I am not liking Neel at all as of now since past two updates wherein he is Ok having sex with suvi but wont marry her as it would amount to cheating.

I feel it's more open here in the sense they hit on you but don't step deep in to their personal territories.
But the biggest thing is it's not limited to men only.
Women equally hit on men.
The issues are the same but the creepiness angles are little less.
The guy here knows that the lady whim he is asking out is married but wouldn't hesitate to say
Hey, I've got a boat , I've got a bike, we can do something interesting.Its kind of civil approach feel LOL and when they get refused, they shrug it off and go their way.

I cannot generalise, but this happens.Edited by Errantnomad - 5 years ago