Indradhanush - Page 31

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra


Originally posted by jasminechick


She realized she hadnt asked him what he ate or if he ate already
:
Intermittently looking at his phone wondering if she was going to ask him what he ate for dinner...


Aite - love is in the air; excitement for the readers Clap


I SO WISH SUVI ASKED HIM.

IT WOULD HAVE MADE HIS NIGHT.Wink

If she had asked him, we won't be having this convo. Cliffhanger as usual by Author Sahibha, Preeti.
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra


Neel ko kisse patta chalega that even she wanted to ask but couldn't as it was late and she was hesitant.


This is exactly what ashu was mentioning that
Nisha is crucifying us here... Feel like actually picking her phone and sending that billion dollar text on Suv's behalf
Posted: 6 years ago
khoopach chaan vaathey Nisha !
thoda divasaati roz ek daha thari ek update lihoon taak please ...Embarrassed

sosy cha lok mala maaroon taknaar aahey...pann majhya mann suvi kadey aahe Smile


Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by jasminechick


Originally posted by PriteeMisra


Originally posted by jasminechick


She realized she hadnt asked him what he ate or if he ate already
:
Intermittently looking at his phone wondering if she was going to ask him what he ate for dinner...


Aite - love is in the air; excitement for the readers Clap


I SO WISH SUVI ASKED HIM.

IT WOULD HAVE MADE HIS NIGHT.Wink

If she had asked him, we won't be having this convo. Cliffhanger as usual by Author Sahibha, Preeti.

Jas just made a similar post. LOLEdited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad


Originally posted by PriteeMisra


Neel ko kisse patta chalega that even she wanted to ask but couldn't as it was late and she was hesitant.


This is exactly what ashu was mentioning that
Nisha is crucifying us here... Feel like actually picking her phone and sending that billion dollar text on Suv's behalf

Yup.
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by VeeIyer


khoopach chaan vaathey Nisha !
thoda divasaati roz ek daha thari ek update lihoon taak please ...Embarrassed

sosy cha lok mala maaroon taknaar aahey...pann majhya mann suvi kadey aahe Smile



This means. Feeling Very Nice Nisha.

For few days update atleast update once over here. Please .. 

Sosy fan might kill me.. but what to do my heart is stuck in Suvi's thought.

Vani, many of them wont understand marathi hence translated. Hope me taking this liberty on your behalf was Ok.

We are greedy lot Vani.

How so ever we get is less. I still want more. More of both. ID and Sosy.
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra


Originally posted by VeeIyer


khoopach chaan vaathey Nisha !
thoda divasaati roz ek daha thari ek update lihoon taak please ...Embarrassed

sosy cha lok mala maaroon taknaar aahey...pann majhya mann suvi kadey aahe Smile



This means. Feeling Very Nice Nisha.

For few days update atleast update once over here. Please .. 

Sosy fan might kill me.. but what to do my heart is stuck in Suvi's thought.

Vani, many of them wont understand marathi hence translated. Hope me taking this liberty on your behalf was Ok.

We are greedy lot Vani.

How so ever we get is less. I still want more. More of both. ID and Sosy.

I meant to translate too alongside...but in the meantime, I burnt my bhaji and the milk overflowed, while  I was typing my post Smile
So clicked post and ran to salvage my lunch !!

Thanks for doing the needful Preeti ! Big smile
Posted: 6 years ago
Suvi went to the balcony and stood staring at couples walking hand in hand,
husbands buying Walls ice cream for wife, cycle rickshaws parked alongside society compound walls, the
rickshaw walas curling up on the cramped back seat, praying for a full night sleep while hoping to be woken up to go to a midnight hospital run or something

This is awesome scene setting ...
What we see is what we get. Clap

Dhanush Radha


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

42 Participants 1167 Replies 165294Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by sonalgupta2004

loader
loader
up-open TOP