Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Accho...there's one in 37. Already. Greeaaat. THANKOO THANKOO SO MUCH
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yippeee!!!  ID update!!!  I was hoping for one!!!  
Lovely update Nisha...Neel is like Suvi's little break from sucky reality.  Aadhya is just too cute.  

Ok-I hate to focus on Tai the Witch (as she is politely referred to πŸ˜†)  but seriously lady why are u comparing urself with a 5 year old???  Like have u lost your marbles?  If you are so unhappy, chalo go somewhere else Witch.  I am sure your other lovely relatives will be happy to have your sunny personality stay with themπŸ˜‰

Seriously Nisha--I am totally ok if you want to write more updates like right now for us to read--I can skip making dinner and order pizza...no worries at all.πŸ˜†

Errantnomad thumbnail
Awesome Nisha.

Simplest of sentences that gives you the feeling that chalo someone cares choke/ tear you up.
Does Tai hv a heart? Does it beat? Does she hv a blood steam or is it something else that's keeping her alive?
It's like it's not heart but stone.

Imagine a working lady's frustrations to come home to stones that hv no green , not even moss.

But suvi is talking bk. Some point you hv no option but to revolt .

Look at the callousness of her yaar... She leaves traces of her kameenapan in the sink
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

Yippeee!!! ID update!!! I was hoping for one!!!

Lovely update Nisha...Neel is like Suvi's little break from sucky reality. Aadhya is just too cute.

Ok-I hate to focus on Tai the Witch (as she is politely referred toπŸ˜†) but seriously lady why are u comparing urself with a 5 year old??? Like have u lost your marbles? If you are so unhappy, chalo go somewhere else Witch. I am sure your other lovely relatives will be happy to have your sunny personality stay with themπŸ˜‰

Seriously Nisha--I am totally ok if you want to write more updates like right now for us to read--I can skip making dinner and order pizza...no worries at all.πŸ˜†

Kala, I'm one step ahead... Today mrng got up one hr early and finishes dinner prep before starting from home. Dinner ready now and plenty of time for updates πŸ˜ƒ .
Pizza Mubarak ho πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
Yday one funny thing happenned...
She was belting out updates right...
I was multitasking things before hitting the bed and my husband was in his office room and told me that he is going to take an hour or so
Without realizing all excited with the flow of updates , I said ok ...ok...before we got the last update for the day, I closed the bedroom door and LOCKED IT.
And after reading the last one slept off too.

After an hour or so he was knocking at the door and I'm already in sweet oblivion.
Then he had to call me on my phone to get me to open the door.
Shaking his head... This is tooo much tooo much. πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ok, I'm going to notify in SoSy of the ID update.
Some of them are going to throttle me. πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ok I notified in the SoSy pages and escaped πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
Nisha, one doubt... This varsha, is she her own kin?

And why this big a distance between them? Did they not grow up together?

Errantnomad thumbnail
She peeked out Tai, ate alone

She felt bad for a nano second
She stepped out and pulled dahi from the frig

And served her in a bowl with sugar

"Ur daughter gets ice cream I only get dahi" Tai pointed

This response from Tai...What do you call this , people ...
Black and grimy like crude oil

When do one decide to cut their losses and move on ?
But all the same , some arrangement for such people has to be done before one moves on cos one can't sleep otherwise as your compassion will kill you out of guilt
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here you go Kala...

Address to a Fool

Aadhya was curled up against her bosom fast asleep, Suvi alternated between reading about Marathi film gossip and doing work email
She worked furiously for an hour
Wondering what to say to Neel, about his declaration of moving to NOIDA

'moorkha" that word came to mind when she kept thinking

She smacked her forehead with her palm when she realized she was making it out to be more than what it actually was
It was a boss subordinate relationship where both had a kid in the same school, both were from Mumbai, both worked in the same company, both were single parents, both had one kid only

She got off the bed and wandered to the balcony
It was roasting? steaming? hottt

She realized there was nothing more to the exchange than many similar things between the two of them

So she decided it was OK to ack his message of moving to NOIDA

"U liked a house?" she asked

"How did u know?" he asked

"Becz aapne abhi kaha moving" she texted rapidly... confused

(He then realized she meant a "home" she had no clue if it was an apartment or a house, he realized some people used that word alternately

His wife was a CFA she was the VP of Commercial Lending at a famous bank, she spoke impeccable English, she carried herself well too. He never had to second guess the meaning of her texts)

"It is a house Suvechha" he said

Her heart raced unwittingly when he typed her full name out like that...

"Moorkha" came back into thought she realized she was not his family or friend why would he address her as "Suvi"?

She nodded and whispered "barobar" as her explaining made sense to herself

"Which sector?" she asked

He texted a picture of what looked like a tiny independent house with tan and copper paint, with really nice windows just ground floor with a terrace balcony

"Tyachi sundar" (its beautiful) she accidentally texted Marathi in English

"Dhanyawad" he said

He wasnt going to share his home address with his employee
Why would he?
They were mere acquaintances

Ofcourse she had met his son at Apeejay and they had checked on the registration and unifrom progress etc
That doesnt make her his best friend

She set the phone on the floor and sat on the balcony floor, leaning on the grill, her knees drawn up, her tie and dye kaftan cool and airy
She stared out at the home where they cooked much later than she did
The husband was in the kitchen too, getting frisky with his wife

She fought him off for a bit and finally gave in, Suvi turned away and sat the other way, not wanting to gawk anymore

"Agar kho jaane ka dar na ho to... E- 5/ 222 Sector 40" Neel texted😳