Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha... Moong dal halwa this is.
Can't tell you enough how much appreciated this is.

Shruthi , like u said, Nisha is turning the screws on.
Fasten your seat belts ppl
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Nisha, one doubt... This varsha, is she her own kin?

And why this big a distance between them? Did they not grow up together?

Siblings, growing up together, same parents, etc is all very theoretical Kalpana

MANY families siblings cant stand each other they fall apart along the way
Some are ambitious and cocky others are weak and clueless it doesnt take too long for a chasm to form

Varsha is clever and ambitious and shrewed

Suvechha married a married man, she had sex with him and lived with him first and married him later, Varsha came to know of it too... she is everything Varsha is NOT
RedGarnet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Nisha! This story is as real as it gets! Waiting for many more!

Got to read all updates back to back today thanks to train ride!

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning all.
Thank you Nisha.

Suvecha and Neel, who will make a first move ?
How will the romance start ?
How will kids take it?
Not worried about aadhya but nihar, yes.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Their texting is getting so endearing. 
Nisha, given the differences and their back ground there's so much potential in this story to explore
I see it big...
After this text msgs, my mind thought for a fleeting second how would it be or how would they have reacted to each other if they hadn't been married...

Where life ties you or leads you ... No one knows
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Nisha...lovely update---I didn't cook😎
Had soup-since pizza had been on the menu just on Sunday for my nephew's birthday😆

I have all these questions on Neel and Suvi...but I am telling myself-be patient and wait for Nisha to tell you the story bit, by enticing bit...delayed gratification is good for the soul!!  

Can we get an update on Neel's perspective about Suvi?  He seems to be more together (at least appears so) about his situation.  Has Suvi come to terms with her situation?  I will stop here otherwise a torrent will flow out
Errantnomad thumbnail

I was thinking what connects people?

Moments of happiness and grief have the power to draw people towards one another .Suffering is tough. Tougher environments creates strong bonds

Even with strangers during a journey together , train, flight or bus, common interests like weather , sports , music creates that link where you find yourself sharing convo for hrs together without even knowing the name of the person.

Here they hv quite a few interests/ pointers that makes them want to extend an ear to what the other is feeling/saying.
They have Aadhya and Nihar, strong interest ... Then they hv their office environment and the biggest pull, their own personal sorrows that makes them reach out to each other.

In a short time, how much these texts they hv come to exchange mean a lot to them is enough proof to that bond.

Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is crazy!!!!
We r going to be mad again!!!!!!
U r awesome nisha!!!!!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Agar kho janne ka daar na Ho to !
This is good. Isn't this an invitation.
Kho Jane ka daar? What was Neel thinking while writing this? Kahan Khone ka daar ?
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Agar kho janne ka daar na Ho to !
This is good. Isn't this an invitation.
Kho Jane ka daar? What was Neel thinking while writing this? Kahan Khone ka daar ?

Pritee ... That's the reference from her expression of fear of getting lost in Supermarket ... Fear of getting lost and losing update mention.