Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: modernfamily

😭😭😭

I had a bad day today and it all came out after reading this in tears. The whole day I was pretending to be Ok but now as I sit alone in my room I can't control myself. My brother and I are exactly like Nihar we want our Dad to pretend everything is okay. His happy face even if it's pretentious gives us strength and in his weak moments we feel like everything is lost.
My nanaji passed away today and I couldn't go for the cremation. It's a coincidence that you introduced nupur's parents on the same day when I was thinking about my grandparents losing their only daughter

A virtual hug to you dear...posted my lines and read your post and see the masks we wear to shield our pain hit me on the face...Stay strong dearπŸ€—.
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

😭😭😭

I had a bad day today and it all came out after reading this in tears. The whole day I was pretending to be Ok but now as I sit alone in my room I can't control myself. My brother and I are exactly like Nihar we want our Dad to pretend everything is okay. His happy face even if it's pretentious gives us strength and in his weak moments we feel like everything is lost.
My nanaji passed away today and I couldn't go for the cremation. It's a coincidence that you introduced nupur's parents on the same day when I was thinking about my grandparents losing their only daughter

I am very sorry for your loss.  It doesn't matter if they were old and lived a good life or were sick and in pain-losing a grandparent is just really painful and difficult to come to terms with.  Please stay strong and remember-they are never really gone-they live in our minds, our memories, and our hearts.  πŸ€—
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha...
Abhi na jao chodkar ki dil abhi bhara nahi
Abhi abhi tho aayi ho 
bahaar banke chaayi ho

Abhi na jao chodkar ki dil abhi bhara nahi !!!!😳

one more update please !!!!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sudhi, I hope you get your Neel soon.
Nanaji and your mom will ensure that for you.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Old associations especially nupur's parents will bring out more strongly neels desire to stay away from any sort of commitment. It might just reinforce in him the thought  that what he feels for Suvi is mere strong sexual attraction. His is too bruised from his loss to even think that Suvi Is someone he might want to spend the rest of his life with. 
what would Suvi do when someone from her past floats by. She will NOT want to cut a sorry figure and to just prove a point might want to forge an alliance at least temporarily, making things even more complicated between both of them. 
Sad indeed. He is such an emotional guy. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sudhi, this update reminded me of my mom and dad when I read Mrs and mr Misra.
And as you said it's very true we know at times that dad might just be showing on surface that he is happy but that too stops us from being further miserable.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Sudhi, this update reminded me of my mom and dad when I read Mrs and mr Misra.
And as you said it's very true we know at times that dad might just be showing on surface that he is happy but that too stops us from being further miserable.

Pritee Dear a warm warm hug to you...take care Kanna
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sudhi, what can I say. Words fail you when you try to ask someone to be strong in their moment of loss. Grief is something that has to be dealt alone, but I firmly agree that when shared it lessens the pain. be rest assured that  we are with you. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Nupur is there everywhere around him this morning and on a few days it just gets so difficult to put one step ahead of another to move. He nicked himself. Sulphuric acid in water is a mask but he literally is tasting blood in his tears.

More than the legal relationship that exists between the in laws after the death of the spouse, it's more often the emotional bond that you connect with that makes them be inclusive as extended family for life even more so when they are also loving biological grandparents .

Such a moving update. Neel and Nihar are so lucky to have such kind of support. Both Neel and his inlaws are in the trenches together.

Their visit might just turn out to be something he needs at this moment
to make his life choices.

I can't help get the feeling that Suv and Aadhya are going to have a real family that's complete in every sense in future.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Sudhi, what can I say here to you that's already not been offered in solace . Take care and I'm sorry , I've been misfiring a lot lately.