Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Neel has wonderful family and friends.
Suvi has none but aadhya.
I hope aadhya to gets good childhood memories to saviour for life.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sweet sweet update. Nostalgic, tender, caring and compassionate. But kept thinking of Suvi. Neel has all these people to share his grief with, a FIL, a MIL, friends,his own family, Suvi has no one, what an absolutely lonely life this must be. There is adhya of course for her to love, but who will she talk to? Who will hold her hand and listen to what she feels? Who will give her a cup of tea after a day's hard work, who will make besan laddoos  for her to cheer her up, who will tell her it's ok to take away off, who will just simply be there for her???? 

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Precisely Shruti.
Neel has lost his wife no one can take her place. But he does have wonderful support system.
Suvi has none. On top of that every man thinks she is available. Has to endure everything and carry on without any support.
Nisha make her cry in happiness now.
I want suvi to be happy. Desperately. She has stood strong in all odds. I hope Neel acknowledges all and helps her forgo her fears.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Precisely Shruti.
Neel has lost his wife no one can take her place. But he does have wonderful support system.
Suvi has none. On top of that every man thinks she is available. Has to endure everything and carry on without any support.
Nisha make her cry in happiness now.
I want suvi to be happy. Desperately. She has stood strong in all odds. I hope Neel acknowledges all and helps her forgo her fears.

Same here pritee
It's not easy for a single mother to survive in the world of beasts and that too without any family support also
I so so want her to be happy from all her heart now without any fear any boundations
She truly deserves that
to be happy
To be pampered
To be taken care off
All her inner thoughts should come true now...
Let's hope so
And we hav Nisha with us I m sure she will make it happen
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is so wonderful... A wonderful guy neel is isn't he ?? 
I had been to the post office today wih my 1.5yr old. Some random uncle talks to him and then advices me ... One child is enough rice costs 62 RS /kg now!!!  I want to know what you guys think should have been my response. I just smiled and kept quite. But really wanted to ask him if he was paying for the rice etc my choice to have a second baby or third or fourth non of his business: x but just kept quite.  
Errantnomad thumbnail
Subhangi Dhabolkar is not going to go back to Suv's house anytime soon.
The container, her mom's memories have already set foot in Neel's house, may be the containers are already where it should be... .
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

RENDEZVOUS OF MOMS

She was the reason we were family

She is the reason we are shattered souls

She strengthened the reason we bonded

I try hard to hold on to the relationship to overcome the void

They see the tear laden eyes the house bereft of a woman's presence

New dishes were concocted and feasted on

New containers for sweet treats were explored

She stumbled on one containing what she had fashioned

Eager hands reached for contents and fleeted

The cold content was the treat that delighted the boy

The container and content aroused curiosity in the creator

The deft fingers that had fashioned the homely delight

"Shubhangi Dhabolkar" shouted the container in Marathi

The container was a memory of her that I lost

The container I tried to reclaim for the sentiments it stored

My attachment to objects brought an amused smile to his face

The eyes sparkled indicating I will be teased

After I lost her I have none but the little angel to anchor me

The care and concern and loving talk had disappeared from my life

Aadhya has not tasted so is oblivios of the lacuna in our life

Hands and hearts that reach for us before we fall

That hold and embrace and wipe away our tears

That whisper sweet nothings and light up our days with thoughtful gestures

Destiny has brought us to a shared context how and where we move , in what manner and pace ,time will tell

Edited by moonwearer - 7 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: docs

I had been to the post office today wih my 1.5yr old. Some random uncle talks to him and then advices me ... One child is enough rice costs 62 RS /kg now!!! I want to know what you guys think should have been my response. I just smiled and kept quite. But really wanted to ask him if he was paying for the rice etc my choice to have a second baby or third or fourth non of his business: x but just kept quite.

I agree it's little off a statement as some of us don't take it lightly even coming from parents when they say... " I think two is enough you guys".
We can shrug it off like you did but what I also got is the feeling that the man was more lamenting about the woes of inflation and his general feeling abt where are we heading with all this.

But in our society, we talk a lot ... I agree...
Sometimes one needs those noises. And at times we don't.
This I'm saying because I miss such kind of general talk and nosiness on a few days and sometimes it feels privacy is great.
Anyway I don't know what I'm blabbering .
Yhmfanhere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: docs

I had been to the post office today wih my 1.5yr old. Some random uncle talks to him and then advices me ... One child is enough rice costs 62 RS /kg now!!!  I want to know what you guys think should have been my response. I just smiled and kept quite. But really wanted to ask him if he was paying for the rice etc my choice to have a second baby or third or fourth non of his business: x but just kept quite.  

Good that you can keep your calm in such situations...
I m literally fed up of this suggestions that I need to plan a second one soon or that I need to advice my bhabhi to plan her first one soon...
I told someone that its her personal decision so I let her be.. And I got a reply that I am an insensitive person who doesn't care for her bhaiya nd bhabhi as I have my own kid..its my moral duty to make dem have a kid ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
And a kg of rice is Rs. 62. That's great .
One hand we have 1 re/ 2 Rs meal and on the other end we hv 62 a kg.

I was told by someone ... Why it's ridiculous to offer freebies.
There's a negative though it's debatable.
Construction labour and daily workers don't really need to earn in places like TN.
The ration cards take care of their basic food requirements. So the guy comes to work for a few days more towards the later half of the month. The first half on his sparodic presence at work, he brings in money, not for the family but for himself, blows it away on stuff .
When his hands are empty, the wife makes do with greens as it's easily available ... As they hv their quota of PDS food materials anyway.
So in a way,it sucks because sincerity of labour is not there.

It's debatable but then I never was good at Economics. 😕