Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: samrn

Loved reading the initial chapters most, till Khushi left Arnav showing him the mirror,the turmoil,their shortcoming and everything that lacked in their marriage. But at the end, i felt there should have been more chapters adressing their confrontation. True to the title every characters here was flawed, but my heart went for Shashi, he and his Payal didn' t deserved all these tangles. This story has drawn parallel between khushi, anjali and shyam and garima,arnav's mother and father, with khushi and garima being heroines who became victims. Arvind and garima did seems to marry each other to legitimize their relation and their child, Arvind was owing his mistake.., so who is to be blamed here... Arnav's mother? I didn't got this part of the story. About Akash, wish he wasn't Garima's son bcz his relation with Payal will be incestous even though they are not blood related, their parents were still intimately involved. It didn't felt right when Garima wanted to hide truth abt akash when Shashi showed his concern about his Payal's marriage.

Glad to hear your point of view. For me Arnav and Khushi's relationship was going continuously in currents and for them they're really never the couple to sit down and talk about their relationship. They're going to feel, get angry, leave but then just come back together. 

Arvind is no saint, he obviously wanted to keep garima hidden and religiously marry for the sake of the child. Legally the second wife would never be considered a "wife" as Indian laws go and Garima rejected his marriage proposal because c'mon! He's a married man with kids!

No one is to be blamed here. Arnav's mother became crazy out of spite and hatred. 

And as far as incest is concerned - I have carefully looked that line up. Akash and Payal didn't grow up together as one being Garima's son and Shashi's daughter. Had they grown up with the thought of being siblings then such an equation wouldn't have occurred. When relationships are not blood related it matters how you grew up with that person. 

Garima thought her child was dead. Akash was legitimately Mama and Mami's son. Yes, now even though he's not at all blood related to Mama and Mami yet fell into a relationship with Mama and Mami's real daughter - that would have been ugly. 

And Garima didn't want to 'hide' the truth about Akash and Shashi wasn't that concerned. 

Garima feared that people in the society wouldn't recognize that Payal and Akash have no common blood and that the two didn't spend their childhood together growing as siblings. She feared that certain people of the society would call Payal and Akash's relationship as incestous - so to protect their married life she and Akash decided not to tell anyone cause not everyone get's their estranged family's dynamics. 

Shashi on the other hand, disregarded Garima's hand in Payal's upbringing for his own insecurities. As simple as that. 

Anyways, sorry this wasn't clear to you in the story and that you didn't have a great time reading this! Have a great day. 

samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^^ Thank you for the reply.Its your story, you have written as you have percieved it. I just laid my views as a reader, there is no reason for you to apologize. I did have some questions to ask you regarding the story constructively but never mind. Good luck, looking forward to your other story...Edited by samrn - 7 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
What an emotional roller coaster this story proved to be.  Awesome.
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samrn

^^ Thank you for the reply.Its your story, you have written as you have percieved it. I just laid my views as a reader, there is no reason for you to apologize. I did have some questions to ask you regarding the story constructively but never mind. Good luck, looking forward to your other story...

Oh no no I get very straight cut while answering so it might sound like I took your comment in a hard manner but that's not the case. I love hearing opposing opinions because that's what brings in further new ideas! Cheers!
loca thumbnail
I've always wanted to read a different perspective and this story line got me hooked from the beginning! Great work and this definitely comes under my "can read a million times" list :) Absolutely loved it! :D
Lola163 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it... Apt title... 👏👏👏
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the story.
You penned it beautifully :)
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb story...loved it.
Thanks for pm
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read the story in one go. Superb writing. Loved it.
jjsinghraizada thumbnail
I don't even know how to describe how wonderfully written this story is. i felt every emotion the only thing that bumbed me out was that there weren't any translation for the hindi dialogs. So I felt as if I was missing an important part of the journey so please in future can you translate for those of your fans who don't speak hindi? Aside from that I'm just floored with how magnificent your story is I really enjoyed your take on Arnav's and Khushi's love story. Please write more stories, you have a gift for writing.