Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow wonderful end.
Looking forward to read epilogues. 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

amazing closure...however the matter of Sheetal and her existence remain a mystery for me

But the way you have closed the loop is so satisfactory, yes Khushi did fulfill her vows about his family...but never with him...she became a good daughter in law, but what about being a good wife...

She shouldve showed Sheetal who the missus was...is...

This was only about Arnav and Khushi. In the previous chapters Arnav had kicked Sheetal out and Aarav had been adopted by Anjali. One of Khushi's follies remained that she never really did anything to Sheetal herself - she just like that believed Sheetal's words. :)

As to why Sheetal came and haunted Arnav and Khushi with the 'kid' was just because she was behind his property :/

But I'm glad you loved the story!
Edited by IArmageddonI - 7 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Such a touching and warm story... You have touched beautifully the inner turmoils, the unvoiced ones that have taken gigantic ghostly proportions... loved it... Waiting for the epilogue series...
samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved reading the initial chapters most, till Khushi left Arnav showing him the mirror,the turmoil,their shortcoming and everything that lacked in their marriage. But at the end, i felt there should have been more chapters adressing their confrontation. True to the title every characters here was flawed, but my heart went for Shashi, he and his Payal didn' t deserved all these tangles. This story has drawn parallel between khushi, anjali and shyam and garima,arnav's mother and father, with khushi and garima being heroines who became victims. Arvind and garima did seems to marry each other to legitimize their relation and their child, Arvind was owing his mistake.., so who is to be blamed here... Arnav's mother? I didn't got this part of the story. About Akash, wish he wasn't Garima's son bcz his relation with Payal will be incestous even though they are not blood related, their parents were still intimately involved. It didn't felt right when Garima wanted to hide truth abt akash when Shashi showed his concern about his Payal's marriage.Edited by samrn - 7 years ago
sman thumbnail
what a superb ending...mindblowing
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story and lovely ending. Enjoyed reading double update. Finally everything is sorted out and Arnav and Khushi truly understood what and who they want in their life. Waiting foe epilogue. 
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful awesome loved it 
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of these best stories I have read!!!!
Your words, dialogues, way of writing, simply fabulous!!!!
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story with us!!!!
Really hope you read more of your works!!!!
Take Care!!!
Hats off to you!!!!
glitter5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was completely awesome.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Awesome ending glad they r together