Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

You are right Yagya. It would have happened like that only. Draupadi seeing Karna through Varmala definitely would have had me bang my head on the wall. SiD T saved my life. Did you observe Pankhuri 's lack of tuning with any of the Pandavas? Instead she is looking more tuned to Sony Karna.Situations and SiD T must have demanded her  to be aloof with Pandavas and concerned towards Karna.

I would have banged my head on the TV screen. SidT you just saved two lives. And my mom's who would die without the TV. The chemistry is non-existent. Fine, they don't give romance and it is correct too but no chemistry in between husband-wife, I am sorry SidT, this serial of yours is one of a kind; too innovative and creative. At least they stopped here and didn't show something like 'Gunaahon Ka Devta' in between Karna-Draupadi, where Draupadi is mad for him, crying and pining for him while Karna asks her to marry Pandavas, not realizing his own love, which results in Draupadi's death post marriage and many difficulties in her marriage which could be shown as falling down from the cliff while the journey to heaven track.  SidT if you read this, please don't regret for not doing this.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hilarious I must say Yagya,If SiDT comes across your suggestion he would definitely incorporate the whole thing. Gunahon Ka Devta? I enjoyed your  sense of humour. Actually I am apprehensive of the great reactions that will be shown in the faces of Sony Krishna and Sony Drau when Karna donates Kavach Kundal. I hope SiD T won't show Krishna cursing Indra and Draupadi blaming Arjun for Indra's deed. Any thing may happen in  Sid T's Karna Bharat.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Completely agree with you Yagya. This man SidT is undoubtedly obsessed with Karna. He is making his angles and equations with characters he never had that with. Kakri angle and K-D angle being showed are just disgusting.
Apart from the one you mentioned there was an eyelock before VH too where drau enters to discourage Yudhi from playing but he refuses and she keeps looking into karna's eyes instead. 🤢
What does this man want to prove? With vrushali roaming about unmarried, very much in love with karna and him marrid to his so called 'first wife' supriya. And the focus on draupadi instead of these two is actually laugh-worthy. It is as if she is the lead. In fact its such a long time they showed supriya that i have forgotten how she looks.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Hilarious I must say Yagya,If SiDT comes across your suggestion he would definitely incorporate the whole thing. Gunahon Ka Devta? I enjoyed your  sense of humour. Actually I am apprehensive of the great reactions that will be shown in the faces of Sony Krishna and Sony Drau when Karna donates Kavach Kundal. I hope SiD T won't show Krishna cursing Indra and Draupadi blaming Arjun for Indra's deed. Any thing may happen in  Sid T's Karna Bharat.

What? No. I was just thanking him for saving my life for not doing this. Gunaahon Ka Devta is a Hindi Classic. Give it a try, ArDians might like it as it was forbidden love story too. In case you can't get a copy then watch Ek Tha Chander Ek Thi Sudha, a 20 episode series based on this. It was perfectly made. Loved it.

Thank you so much, Lakshmi. I just hope Draupadi doesn't run into Karna's arms after blaming Arjun and say that, ' Why did you do this? What will I do without you? I am destroyed!" and gets colored in his colors of love, I mean his blood. I just went into Mere Rang Mein song while typing this so sorry for that coloring part. But I will not be surprised if SidT uses the song as the BG as the scene happens.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Completely agree with you Yagya. This man SidT is undoubtedly obsessed with Karna. He is making his angles and equations with characters he never had that with. Kakri angle and K-D angle being showed are just disgusting.
Apart from the one you mentioned there was an eyelock before VH too where drau enters to discourage Yudhi from playing but he refuses and she keeps looking into karna's eyes instead. 🤢
What does this man want to prove? With vrushali roaming about unmarried, very much in love with karna and him marrid to his so called 'first wife' supriya. And the focus on draupadi instead of these two is actually laugh-worthy. It is as if she is the lead. In fact its such a long time they showed supriya that i have forgotten how she looks.

i just had a good laugh after reading the love geometries here. Seriously, what is SidT? Karna's Pitashri who is a love guru and a mathematician to come up with such amazing tracks? My suggestion, if you are missing Comedy Nights with Kapil and want to catch on some amazing scenes which will tickle your ribs, go for SidT Putra Karna, sorry retake, Sony Putra Karna, sorry again-retake, Surya Putra Karna.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

What? No. I was just thanking him for saving my life for not doing this. Gunaahon Ka Devta is a Hindi Classic. Give it a try, ArDians might like it as it was forbidden love story too. In case you can't get a copy then watch Ek Tha Chander Ek Thi Sudha, a 20 episode series based on this. It was perfectly made. Loved it.

Thank you so much, Lakshmi. I just hope Draupadi doesn't run into Karna's arms after blaming Arjun and say that, ' Why did you do this? What will I do without you? I am destroyed!" and gets colored in his colors of love, I mean his blood. I just went into Mere Rang Mein song while typing this so sorry for that coloring part. But I will not be surprised if SidT uses the song as the BG as the scene happens.

Yagya after going into flash back now I remember that I watched Gunahon Ka Devata. Very apt reference you made. Now since SiD T didn't show Karna utter any bad words intentionally to Draupadi, he has paved way for Draupadi to be sympathetic towards Karna and angry with Arjun for unnecessarily killing Karna.I am having wild dreams of Draupadi blushing gleefully when she came to know that she was offered by Krishna to Karna to lure him into Pandava side. Anything may happen when SiD T applies his mind to highlight his Putr Karn.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Yagya after going into flash back now I remember that I watched Gunahon Ka Devata. Very apt reference you made. Now since SiD T didn't show Karna utter any bad words intentionally to Draupadi, he has paved way for Draupadi to be sympathetic towards Karna and angry with Arjun for unnecessarily killing Karna.I am having wild dreams of Draupadi blushing gleefully when she came to know that she was offered by Krishna to Karna to lure him into Pandava side. Anything may happen when SiD T applies his mind to highlight his Putr Karn.

Thank you, Lakshmi. I just hope that post the fall of Karna, Draupadi shouldn't give a curse to anyone or take him in her lap replacing Kunti. well, that would be motherly. Maybe I wouldn't mind that but knowing SidT he might give a sad love tune to it. I can totally imagine that scene. Bechari Pankhuri. I feel for her. She feels that she is playing Draupadi but she doesn't know that she is playing SidT Putravadhu Yagyaseni.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

Thank you, Lakshmi. I just hope that post the fall of Karna, Draupadi shouldn't give a curse to anyone or take him in her lap replacing Kunti. well, that would be motherly. Maybe I wouldn't mind that but knowing SidT he might give a sad love tune to it. I can totally imagine that scene. Bechari Pankhuri. I feel for her. She feels that she is playing Draupadi but she doesn't know that she is playing SidT Putravadhu Yagyaseni.

What a name you gave Yagya ? SidT Putravadhu Yajnaseni? Very apt.Yes. Pankhuri must be thinking she is playing Draupadi. What do you say? Will SidT make Pankhuri accompany Kunti when she reveals his identity? Draupadi May then blame her mother in law for hiding the truth and may shed tears for losing the chance of being his wife.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itelidevara

What a name you gave Yagya ? SidT Putravadhu Yajnaseni? Very apt.Yes. Pankhuri must be thinking she is playing Draupadi. What do you say? Will SidT make Pankhuri accompany Kunti when she reveals his identity? Draupadi May then blame her mother in law for hiding the truth and may shed tears for losing the chance of being his wife.

That is what I was feeling ever since I started watching the show for Draupadi. I believe that is going to happen, Lakshmi. Like she will go shed the ashruon ki dhaara, speak the bhasha of curses to Kunti and prem ki bhasha to her manovanchit Aryaputra. Or maybe she will throw her Choodamani again but this time at Kunti's feet saying that she is the killer of her son and Yagyaseni's love. And love means to me more than marriage. Thought of writing a scene here.

Scene: Yagyaseni-Kunti come to see a dying SidT Putra Karna.

Kunti: Iss Paapi Maata Ko Kshama Karo Putra.

Arjun: Apne Bhrata Ko Maarne Ka Bhoj Hamare Mann Se Kabhi Door Nahi Hoga. This will keep giving me pain till my own last breath.

SidT Putravadhu Yagyaseni: Honi Bhi Chahiye. Aapne Hamse Hamara Prem China Hai, Mata Kunti. Aur Apne Aryaputra Arjun, Apne Kabhi Bhi Hamari Peeda Ham Karne Waali Krtya Kiya Hi Nahi.

Kunti: Putri, Yeh Tum Kya Bol Rahi Ho?

Arjun: Panchali, Prem Door Kiya? Kya Mere Iss Dushkritya Ke Karan Tumhare Prem Bhi Khone Padhega?

SidT Putravadhu Yagyaseni* speaks looking at Karna with love*: Prem Khona Nahi Padhega Aapko. Hamne Aapse Isiliye Prem Kiya Tha Kyonki Hame Aapme Hamare Priyatma Ki Chavvi Dikhthi. Aapki Dhanurvidya Hame Unki Smaran Dila Ti Thi. Kintu Hamne Panduputra Arjun Se Kabhi Prem Hi Nahi Kiya.

Broken Arjun: Paannchaali? Tum..Tumne Kisi Aur Se Prem Kiya Hai?

Kunti looks at Draupadi with her signature look.

SidT Putravadhu Yagyaseni: Hamne SidT Putra Karna Se Prem Kiya Tha. Aapse Ya Aapke Anya Bhaiyon Se Nahi. Apne Unka Praan Har Kar Hame Vidhva Banaya Hai. Ham Apne Mathe Pe CHudamani Nahi Dharan Karenge. Ham Pati Heen, Prem Heen, Vansh Heen, Agni Hai. Aur Ham Aapko Bhasm Kar Denge, Hamare Prem Harne Ke Liye.

_And They die, while finally SidT feels happy as SidT Putra Karna lies beside a dead SidT Putravadhu Yagyaseni who left her life to join Karna and SonyKri comes and gives his seekh that love is beyond everything.

----

ltelidevara thumbnail
What an ending Yagya? It is immortal like EkDuje Ke Liye. Any way SidT may show them walk hand in hand in heaven  just like in Palace Of Illusions. I am sure that will be the perfect  End for the tragic love story created by his Excellence SiD T. And I will be heart broken seeing my Arjun who got the shock of his life. I hope SiD T won't come across this thread. Other wise without taking copy right from us he will use our scenes and add his creativity.By the way the way you wrote the scene deserves claps.